Blue candy metallic - Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum > Ford Focus Discussions > Ford Focus & General Car Chat

Ford Focus & General Car Chat Discussion Forum relating to nonspecific Ford Focus models, car purchasing, auto industry news and any car talk.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 05-16-2011, 08:12 PM   #1
jeff2009
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 85828
What I Drive: 2009 Eclipse

FF Reputation: 1 jeff2009 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Blue candy metallic

I am thinking about placing an order for a "Blue Candy Metallic" focus. I am having trouble deciding on the color. Can anyone who has a blue candy focus tell me about your impression of the color. What pushed you toward purchasing the blue candy?

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-16-2011, 11:16 PM   #2
lrbr30022
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 85804
What I Drive: 2012 Focus Titanium Hatchback

FF Reputation: 1 lrbr30022 Good Standing Member
I don't have it yet, but I ordered one in Blue Candy. I was undecided but then saw one on the lot and was blown away by the color. However, the other day I saw one and was not as blown away. I wondered and just read on another thread that Blue Candy is one of those colors that look different depending on the light. So that explains why it looked different to me. I am very happy I ordered that color. I can say in direct sunlight it is stunning! Overcast it is still nice.
Old 05-16-2011, 11:25 PM   #3
Ohuigin
Focus Addict

Fan#: 83056
What I Drive: 2012 Grey Metallic Titanium Hatch

FF Reputation: 3 Ohuigin Good Standing Member
Hey guys,

Head on over to page 22 of this thread: http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/s...254412&page=22. Nightriderz posted a couple of pics of his.

They look really nice!

-B

2012 S. G. Metallic Titanium Hatch - Born on 5/10/11
Options / Customizations:
-Handling Package
-Debadged
Old 05-16-2011, 11:25 PM   #4
jeff2009
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 85828
What I Drive: 2009 Eclipse

FF Reputation: 1 jeff2009 Good Standing Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by lrbr30022 View Post
I don't have it yet, but I ordered one in Blue Candy. I was undecided but then saw one on the lot and was blown away by the color. However, the other day I saw one and was not as blown away. I wondered and just read on another thread that Blue Candy is one of those colors that look different depending on the light. So that explains why it looked different to me. I am very happy I ordered that color. I can say in direct sunlight it is stunning! Overcast it is still nice.
That's exactly the how I feel! Sometimes I LOVE the color and other times I'm not very fond of it. Do you plan on tinting your windows? How do you think that would look?
Old 05-16-2011, 11:36 PM   #5
lrbr30022
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 85804
What I Drive: 2012 Focus Titanium Hatchback

FF Reputation: 1 lrbr30022 Good Standing Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeff2009 View Post
That's exactly the how I feel! Sometimes I LOVE the color and other times I'm not very fond of it. Do you plan on tinting your windows? How do you think that would look?
I think it would look really good. However, I have no plans to tint my windows. I rarely do anything after the fact to my car. That is why I buy it loaded
Old 05-17-2011, 12:14 AM   #6
Indydi
Focus Jr. Enthusiast

Fan#: 84608
What I Drive: 2012 Hyundai Elantra

FF Reputation: 1 Indydi Good Standing Member
Blue Candy is my favorite of all the colors offered. Nothing else even comes close. I like a color that stands out. I've seen all kinds of cars, pick-up trucks, etc. in colors similar to that and every single one of them looks great. Tinted windows would be cool too.
Old 05-17-2011, 12:27 AM   #7
Bricc
Focus Jr. Enthusiast

Fan#: 84402
What I Drive: '12 Focus SEL Kona Blue Hatchback

FF Reputation: 1 Bricc Good Standing Member
I just saw a Blue Candy SE sedan today as I was stalking my dealers lot. Luckily the sun decided to show itself for a few minutes while I was there. All I can say is that it is a very BRIGHT blue, really sticks out in the sun.

IMHO, its a like it or leave it color. I can't say I'd buy one in that color. If I'd go blue it would probably be Kona, but if you're a person that likes bright blues you're gonna LOVE it!!
Old 02-17-2013, 08:11 AM   #8
foundonroadalive
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 46468
What I Drive: 2013 fiesta titanium blue candy

FF Reputation: 1 foundonroadalive Good Standing Member
yesterday we bought a blue candy fiesta. it also has white leather with black trim. and polished aluminum wheels. truly stunning. i bought the fiesta cause it was a titanium.
Old 02-20-2013, 11:51 AM   #9
eastern sierras
Focus Jr. Enthusiast

Fan#: 109752
What I Drive: 2013 steling gray

Points 55, Level 1
Points: 55, Level: 1 Points: 55, Level: 1 Points: 55, Level: 1
Level Up 10% Completed
Level up: 10% Level up: 10% Level up: 10%
Forum Activity 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
FF Reputation: 1 eastern sierras Good Standing Member
I looked at a sedan in that color, but wanted a hatchback. It was very pretty, however with me I know I would get tired of the color and would want to buy something different in a year. That would piss off my wife, since I go thru cars like drinking water. That is way I bought the Sterling Gray.
Old 02-20-2013, 08:38 PM   #10
JayDeZ
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 97919
What I Drive: 2014 Honda Accord Sport 6-sp manual

Points 1,466, Level 21
Points: 1,466, Level: 21 Points: 1,466, Level: 21 Points: 1,466, Level: 21
Level Up 66% Completed
Level up: 66% Level up: 66% Level up: 66%
Forum Activity 1%
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%
FF Reputation: 3 JayDeZ Good Standing Member
Ive had more compliments on my Blue Candy hatch than all other cars I've owned combined. Everyone is always telling me they love the color. My favorite part about the color is how simple it is to find my car in a crowded parking lot.

Cars these days all come in the same boring color. Stand out a bit and get noticed.

I really want to buy an ST one day, but i wouldn't want it any color other than Blue Candy... and its not available on the ST!

Buy the Blue Candy, you wont regret it.

Bookmarks & Social Networks

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.