Kona Blue no longer available - Page 8 - Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum > Ford Focus Discussions > Ford Focus & General Car Chat

Ford Focus & General Car Chat Discussion Forum relating to nonspecific Ford Focus models, car purchasing, auto industry news and any car talk.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 05-18-2011, 02:00 PM   #71
Skippy905
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 84128
What I Drive: 2006 Honda Pilot

FF Reputation: 2 Skippy905 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
^ You are correct. The SEL comes with the integrated turn signals standard.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-18-2011, 04:12 PM   #72
BottleGnome
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 85769
What I Drive: 2012 SEL in Kona Blue

FF Reputation: 1 BottleGnome Good Standing Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoGators View Post
If you ordered an SEL you get the integrated turn signals standard. My SEL has them and I didn't order the winter package.
Wow, I guess I missed that. That is great news!!!!
Old 05-18-2011, 04:30 PM   #73
Attune
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 85880
What I Drive: 2012 Ingot Silver Ti Hatch

FF Reputation: 1 Attune Good Standing Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by DEREKC View Post
I'll sell you my very rare Kona Blue Titanium for double the price!!! LOL =)
Hi Dereck, how long did it take to get your Titanium? Can you tell me the dimensions on the Titanium hatches, roof line? I am looking at putting roof rack on mine when it arrives and putting the yakima carrier we have on it if possible when we do longer trips. Thanks Ruth
Old 05-18-2011, 06:24 PM   #74
DEREKC
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 82958
What I Drive: 2012 Kona Blue Ford Focus Titanium

FF Reputation: 2 DEREKC Good Standing Member
My Titanium was schedule to be built on the 26 April 2011, and I received it on the 12 May 2011. The Ford website has all of the physical dimensions listed. Here is a link for the Ford UK website. The New Focus brochure shows different roof racks, etc.

http://www.ford.co.uk/SBE/DownloadeB...=1204988579937
Old 05-19-2011, 10:57 AM   #75
soddruntlestuntle
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 85905
What I Drive: 2012 Kona Blue SEL

FF Reputation: 1 soddruntlestuntle Good Standing Member
Just took delivery of my Kona Blue SEL last night. Looks even better in person than on Ford's website...
Old 05-19-2011, 10:12 PM   #76
BabyDavid
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 85554
What I Drive: Kona Blue Hatchback 2012

FF Reputation: 1 BabyDavid Good Standing Member
We found the exact car we wanted in Kona Blue. It arrived at the dealership straight from the factory yesterday with 6.3 miles on its odometer. Needless to say we bought it! It must have been in the last batch to get painted. The sales guy said they would still have enough paint for re-painting fender-benders and such.
Old 05-19-2011, 10:39 PM   #77
NetEng
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 85764
What I Drive: 2012 Focus Titanium

FF Reputation: 1 NetEng Good Standing Member
Ended up calling my dealer back on Tuesday when my salesman was there. Appears the other guy just gave me the wrong vin number. I now have my vin number and the window sticker is saying Kona Blue. For some reason, even though I placed the order beginning of April the build date was not until 5/18. Not a big deal, just happy that I should be getting the car soon at this point.
Old 05-20-2011, 07:30 AM   #78
mysticbluebmw
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 85252
What I Drive: 2013 Accord EX-L V6 w/Navi

FF Reputation: 1 mysticbluebmw Good Standing Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by NetEng View Post
Ended up calling my dealer back on Tuesday when my salesman was there. Appears the other guy just gave me the wrong vin number. I now have my vin number and the window sticker is saying Kona Blue. For some reason, even though I placed the order beginning of April the build date was not until 5/18. Not a big deal, just happy that I should be getting the car soon at this point.
Awesome to hear that you got your Kona blue!
Old 05-20-2011, 09:14 AM   #79
BiggerBoat
Focus Addict

Fan#: 85913
What I Drive: 2012 Red Candy Titanium Hatch

FF Reputation: 3 BiggerBoat Good Standing Member
I feel bad for folks who are not getting what they ordered. While I don't blame Ford for the root problem (an earthquake), I don't like the way they handle the situation.

I was fortunate to have a very good salesman who worked like a dog to get a Red Candy Titanium for me at the end of April on a dealer trade. He flat-bed shipped it from an Iowa dealer to Ohio.

I am not happy with the fact that Ford does not use any type of 1st-come-1st served basis for these situations. He had initially found a loaded SEL in Red Candy that another dealer agreed to give us Saturday morning. We wrote up the paper work and I put down a deposit. Only to find out Monday that the other dealer had sold it to someone else later that day. Ford should establish a 1st come process to "claim" the car you want". Not just leave it up a to a mad scramble of scheming and confusion.
Old 05-20-2011, 11:20 AM   #80
lrbr30022
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 85804
What I Drive: 2012 Focus Titanium Hatchback

FF Reputation: 1 lrbr30022 Good Standing Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggerBoat View Post
I feel bad for folks who are not getting what they ordered. While I don't blame Ford for the root problem (an earthquake), I don't like the way they handle the situation.

I was fortunate to have a very good salesman who worked like a dog to get a Red Candy Titanium for me at the end of April on a dealer trade. He flat-bed shipped it from an Iowa dealer to Ohio.

I am not happy with the fact that Ford does not use any type of 1st-come-1st served basis for these situations. He had initially found a loaded SEL in Red Candy that another dealer agreed to give us Saturday morning. We wrote up the paper work and I put down a deposit. Only to find out Monday that the other dealer had sold it to someone else later that day. Ford should establish a 1st come process to "claim" the car you want". Not just leave it up a to a mad scramble of scheming and confusion.
I think this is common with high demand cars. When I bought my MINI in 2006 - it worked the same way. So it doesn't seem to be unique to Ford. I think it is just the result of the high demand...which in the end is a good thing for those of us that will soon own one.

Bookmarks & Social Networks