Dominic Biro / Dominanteng.com - Page 8 - Focus Fanatics
Focus Fanatics Ford Focus Forums
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Focus Fanatics > Ford Focus Marketplace > Vendors, Dealers & Seller Reviews

Vendors, Dealers & Seller Reviews Good or Bad dealings? Post your vendor, dealer or seller recommendations, feedback and comments here. Members who knowingly post false or malicious information will be banned from the site.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
FocusFest Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 09-18-2012, 03:24 PM   #71
03cdsilversvtf
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 94689
What I Drive: 03 cd silver svtf 4door

FF Reputation: 1 03cdsilversvtf Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Yea but unlike people that the time and money to wait us people that expect it to be two to three weeks for a part to be made and shipped cause its either spend the money on a part that last or get a oem replacement and a nother 50,000 worry about it again. Plus for the same part frome my local car quest its going to cost me 80 bucks per side when i can order his item for 175 and be able to adjust it is 10x better than stock but when hes tells me at the begining of last month it will be shipped out soon and here it is a month and a half latter. U get kida pissed when u message him almost 3 times a week with no answer put a post on his website and even put a request for money on paypal say i want parts or money with nothing back what kinda of BS is that all i would like is a response say im behind or not in town. Plus if he is like any other persone in this wourld with a phone u can get ur email on ur phone so if ur on the road like he is to let people know its going to be a while.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-19-2012, 05:34 AM   #72
FocusRacingAustrali
Focus Addict

Fan#: 45865
What I Drive: 2003 ZX4 & 2004 ZX5

FF Reputation: 6 FocusRacingAustrali Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (13)
Quote:
Originally Posted by 03cdsilversvtf View Post
Well if anyone knows him personaly tell him to check his email casue i have been waiting for my parts for almost 2 months
This is the problem with this guy, you shouldn't have to wait this long for parts and no email back from him is bad business like I am sorry it's not good enough.

This is why this guy have a bad name on here people waiting for ages then pop up under a new name on different forums.

For the people who get parts in a few weeks your 1 of the lucky 1 I guess.

Whats so g difference about hes camber and toe arms to what FWS or CFM sales????

I want hes turbo manifold but with NO ph number and won't give me a shipping quote it's a NO deal for me buddy and hes another problem you can face with paypal you only have 45 days to claim so keep that in mind.
Old 09-19-2012, 05:43 AM   #73
jinstall
Deutsche Arsche

Fan#: 9730
What I Drive: 01 ZX3RACECAR/04 ST170/13 FST2

FF Reputation: 4 jinstall Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by 03cdsilversvtf View Post
Yea but unlike people that the time and money to wait us people that expect it to be two to three weeks for a part to be made and shipped cause its either spend the money on a part that last or get a oem replacement and a nother 50,000 worry about it again. Plus for the same part frome my local car quest its going to cost me 80 bucks per side when i can order his item for 175 and be able to adjust it is 10x better than stock but when hes tells me at the begining of last month it will be shipped out soon and here it is a month and a half latter. U get kida pissed when u message him almost 3 times a week with no answer put a post on his website and even put a request for money on paypal say i want parts or money with nothing back what kinda of BS is that all i would like is a response say im behind or not in town. Plus if he is like any other persone in this wourld with a phone u can get ur email on ur phone so if ur on the road like he is to let people know its going to be a while.
Because he has nothing to do except sit and wait for your emails. I have his number and sometimes it tales a few days for him to get back to me. Difference is I know what he has going on you don't. But I've also tried to go semi-pro in sports and understand how much commitment it takes to do it. Personally I wish he would quit fabrication and focus on his riding.
2013 Focus ST2 TS NAV SUNROOF-Hers
Old 09-19-2012, 05:46 AM   #74
jinstall
Deutsche Arsche

Quote:
Originally Posted by FocusRacingAustrali View Post
This is the problem with this guy, you shouldn't have to wait this long for parts and no email back from him is bad business like I am sorry it's not good enough.

This is why this guy have a bad name on here people waiting for ages then pop up under a new name on different forums.

For the people who get parts in a few weeks your 1 of the lucky 1 I guess.

Whats so g difference about hes camber and toe arms to what FWS or CFM sales????

I want hes turbo manifold but with NO ph number and won't give me a shipping quote it's a NO deal for me buddy and hes another problem you can face with paypal you only have 45 days to claim so keep that in mind.
You don't want to wait then buy someone else's product. Quit bitching about it and do something. You all sound like a bunchof old bitchy women at a quilting bee.
Old 09-19-2012, 07:09 AM   #75
FocusRacingAustrali
Focus Addict

Fan#: 45865
What I Drive: 2003 ZX4 & 2004 ZX5

FF Reputation: 6 FocusRacingAustrali Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (13)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jinstall View Post
You have clue how much stuff he is involved with. He is lucky to have time to be at home. Since I have spent the most money with him at one time, and have constant contact with him, you understand that I might have a bit of an idea as to what he has going on.
You are not this guy spokesman ok, if he can't man up and do the job at hand then maybe he shouldn't be taking order from people in the 1st place????
Hes happy to take people money but, you gotta wait months for it, it's just g bullshit man

Get more workers to build the parts if you can't handle the work load????

Don't fight this guys battle on here if hes not man enough to get on here!

How easy would it be to scam people on here, make up some lame story how flat out he is and now I have family problem and your waiting 3-6 months, you've paid 4% paypal fee and after 45 days you can't claim and if you send the money as a gift you can't claim it as it was gift in the 1st place

Whats he Ph and addess???? if you got nothing to hide, then hide nothing!
Old 09-19-2012, 10:11 AM   #76
Mother Focus
Focus Addict

Fan#: 73292
What I Drive: 2001 Money Pit

FF Reputation: 13 Mother Focus Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (9)
Ha! When I do business with him, I send a money order up front without any insurance and I live out of the continental US. Also he has shipped out of his pocket and I reimburse him after. He is not a guy that would steal your little orders...also have his number and takes some time to answer.
Good things come to those who wait...
Tuned by Fernando@RacingPartsSolution.com
Old 09-19-2012, 08:52 PM   #77
jinstall
Deutsche Arsche

Quote:
Originally Posted by FocusRacingAustrali View Post
You are not this guy spokesman ok, if he can't man up and do the job at hand then maybe he shouldn't be taking order from people in the 1st place????
Hes happy to take people money but, you gotta wait months for it, it's just g bullshit man

Get more workers to build the parts if you can't handle the work load????

Don't fight this guys battle on here if hes not man enough to get on here!

How easy would it be to scam people on here, make up some lame story how flat out he is and now I have family problem and your waiting 3-6 months, you've paid 4% paypal fee and after 45 days you can't claim and if you send the money as a gift you can't claim it as it was gift in the 1st place

Whats he Ph and addess???? if you got nothing to hide, then hide nothing!
Do you know what HIPA is? Look it up. Make yourself look intelligent not smart.
Old 09-19-2012, 09:39 PM   #78
felixthecat
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 80663
What I Drive: '05 Silver Sport Technologies

FF Reputation: 47 felixthecat Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by GO.army.1969 View Post
Im willing to wait for his parts any day of the week and I have I have made 3 different orders from Dom. Got my parts by said time. First thing I do is ask if the part is in stock or do you need to make it? Second is what time frame do you think it will be till shipment? Very well worth every penny I have spent.
X3 Common sense Say's to ask if made up or not. & some kind of time frame. I beleive he makes parts, production style. Say if he's making up front arm's & you want a pair of rear arm's, your going to wait till he gets done w/ the front arms. Yes it would be great if he had someone to do this even part time. I waited 'bout 6-7 wks for my parts. I e-mailed him a few times 1st, than forgot 'bout it & they showed up & fit great. I even changed my mind from flat black to gloss black a few days later. I just ordered TCE's bbk for the rear & asked if he has the bracket's, hat's & a set of drilled rotors. Just ask= 1 in stock 2 how long to get w/ in from what to what dates. & I ask what he's working on too.
Interduce Mr. Torsen to the mix D23 crew- D-Tech- Sedan Revolution= #131
Old 09-19-2012, 10:44 PM   #79
GO.army.1969
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 69605
What I Drive: 2008 Vapor Silver Coupe 5 speed

FF Reputation: 15 GO.army.1969 Great Standing Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mother Focus View Post
Ha! When I do business with him, I send a money order up front without any insurance and I live out of the continental US. Also he has shipped out of his pocket and I reimburse him after. He is not a guy that would steal your little orders...also have his number and takes some time to answer.
Good things come to those who wait...
X2 all 3 of my order's where shipped to Germany this is a little harder than a standard US order.
NW Posse#10 Team Duratec#69
F2 Header, Steath Exhaust, CAI, AR103, Tuned by Randy Fswerks, DGR Coil Overs
DOMINANT front and rear LCA DOMINANT endlinks Massive toe and camber arms
Old 09-20-2012, 05:37 AM   #80
bennyfocus
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 50465
What I Drive: 2001 Blue Zx3

FF Reputation: 6 bennyfocus Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (2)
FYI Quoted right from dominanteng.com

Now what most people dont realize is that I outsource all my products for powdercoat. I have a local shop that does very nice work. The turnaround time varies depending on how busy they are, and/or what colors they are doing. It is not an easy task to change the color in the powdercoat gun for 1 or 2 parts and then change it again to another color. It would not be very efficient or profitable either. You also cannot cure multiple colors in the oven at the same time, or else you risk contamination in the powdercoat

With that said, depending on what is getting coated at the time, and what color you decide, it can be finished in 1 or 2 days or sometimes almost two weeks or more if the shop is busy. All of my parts are custom, made to order, and that takes time. I like to offer that option, because most people want something different, and not the same as everyone else.

I am also overwhelmed with orders and have been operating with a 2-3 week waiting list. That means, depending on your order, it may take 2-3 weeks before your parts will be fabricated and sent out to powdercoat. I am a one-man operation and I handle every step of the process myself. From ordering the raw materials, to cutting, machining, cleaning, welding and checking every item before it gets powdercoated. Then the items get assembled, cleaned, packed and shipped to you. I prefer to handle every step to assure every item is 100% before it leaves my hands. When you receive your order, I hope you enjoy everything as much as I do during the fabrication process.

-Dominic Biro

Bookmarks & Social Networks