2003 Ford Focus SVT 61,000 miles - Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum > Ford Focus Marketplace > Buy - Sell - Trade > Archive

Archive Archive of all expired Buy-Sell-Trade postings.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 04-30-2011, 09:40 AM   #1
fstfocusvt03
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 81387
What I Drive: 2003 Silver SVT

FF Reputation: 1 fstfocusvt03 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (3)
2003 Ford Focus SVT 61,000 miles

I have forsale a 2003 Ford Focus SVT # 3050 out 14003 made. This car has 2.0L zetec engine with a getrag 6 spd trans. the car has just under 62,000 org miles.It has a cat back magnaflow exhaust and a k&n cone air filter.New bosch double plat spark plugs,it has had synthetic oil since the day it was new.This car has the factory Hella HID lights,the cold weather package which includes heated seats and mirrors and a block heater.The car also has the 300watt factory 6 disc in dash cd player with a factory 8 inch sub woofer in the left rear.Also has a factory moonroof.Brakes all great,new pads done last summer,tires have about 3/4 tread left.The car runs and drives great,but it does have a rebuilt title,due to the previous ower had a slight accident with the car.I had to replace a few suspension parts,the front bumper cover and right front fender.it still needs the right rear quarter panel fixed,which will be done before the car is sold.It also has a airbag light on.Gonna need the pass side seat bolster airbag and the module under the console replaced.I just havent gotten that far and it doesnt hurt how the car runs.The car is priced right for what repairs the car will need down the road.asking $5500. obro. call and ask for Patrick work is M-F 8-4:30 @ 207-255-4747 ext 207 and home is 1-207-259-2190 call after 5:30 during the week and all day on weekends.

I can email pics to anyone intersted,the pics i post on here show up small. i do have a pic in my profile.

Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-02-2011, 03:19 PM   #2
fstfocusvt03
Focus Enthusiast

bump...... price drop $4995. obro
Old 05-03-2011, 08:02 PM   #3
jmcrides03
low n slow

Fan#: 75938
What I Drive: 96 paseo 97 contour zetec mtx 75

FF Reputation: 7 jmcrides03 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (5)
hw much would you want for it with out you having to do any further repairs on it exactly as she sits
sedan revolution #83 Team Focus Cleveland #14
96 toyota paseo 97 contour zetec mtx turbo build in progress
Old 05-03-2011, 08:07 PM   #4
fstfocusvt03
Focus Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmcrides03 View Post
hw much would you want for it with out you having to do any further repairs on it exactly as she sits
shoot me an offer. the car runs great,but i only need one car and a awd subi is more practical for my needs.

Bookmarks & Social Networks

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.