Ask a Ford salesman anything (Incentives, Inventory, etc) - Page 75 - Focus Fanatics
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Focus Fanatics > Ford Focus Discussions > Ford Focus Purchasing Center

Ford Focus Purchasing Center Discuss about special incentives and ordering information on the Focus & Focus ST.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 07-04-2011, 01:46 PM   #741
imccrea
FF Affiliate

Fan#: 85212
What I Drive: 2013 Ford Focus hatch SGM

FF Reputation: 6 imccrea Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeR55 View Post
How does that work getting them to LA, California? Is that something I tell the dealer I am working with and they can then get it shipped on a truck or something? And is that the only silver hatchback base SEL's available in all of the US? Crazy.
You're better off working with the dealership in each respective location. If you work with your local dealer they have to get shipping there and back so it's $1,800. If you buy from the source it's only 1 way. Only other way is to order one.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-04-2011, 01:51 PM   #742
MikeR55
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 86138
What I Drive: 2003 Mazda 6

FF Reputation: 1 MikeR55 Good Standing Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by imccrea View Post
You're better off working with the dealership in each respective location. If you work with your local dealer they have to get shipping there and back so it's $1,800. If you buy from the source it's only 1 way. Only other way is to order one.
Ahh yeah- I would rather not have to pay $900+ to ship to me from an out of state dealer (And then have to deal with that as well) I may as well go Titanium by that point. I wasn't sure if they did exchanges that far away without extra costs. It looks like I'm stuck waiting to see if one shows up closer to me that I could pick up. I want to get the car by July 31st so I can get the $750 off.

Is there an easier way to search for local cars? Or just by zip code and then it only gives you the 5 closest places instead of where all SEL's are.
Old 07-04-2011, 02:31 PM   #743
imccrea
FF Affiliate

Quote:
Ahh yeah- I would rather not have to pay $900+ to ship to me from an out of state dealer (And then have to deal with that as well) I may as well go Titanium by that point. I wasn't sure if they did exchanges that far away without extra costs. It looks like I'm stuck waiting to see if one shows up closer to me that I could pick up. I want to get the car by July 31st so I can get the $750 off.

Is there an easier way to search for local cars? Or just by zip code and then it only gives you the 5 closest places instead of where all SEL's are.
I don't know of an easier way, even my search method only starts in my region and goes out from there. Those are the only 300A, there could be 301, 202, 303 but I didn't look.
Old 07-04-2011, 02:51 PM   #744
MikeR55
Focus Enthusiast

Quote:
I don't know of an easier way, even my search method only starts in my region and goes out from there. Those are the only 300A, there could be 301, 202, 303 but I didn't look.
Thanks- yeah 300A is what I am looking for. I'll just keep checking day by day I guess.
Old 07-04-2011, 05:21 PM   #745
imccrea
FF Affiliate

Quote:
Thanks- yeah 300A is what I am looking for. I'll just keep checking day by day I guess.
Has a base 400A titanium with Sport pkg and is in California for you. Not even $2,000 more than a base 300A SEL.

Name Ed Wittmeier Ford Lincoln - Mercury
Address 2288 Forest Avenue
City Chico
State CA
Postal Code 95928
Phone (530) 895-1792
Old 07-04-2011, 05:22 PM   #746
imccrea
FF Affiliate

Quote:
Originally Posted by riclewis View Post
When is it too late to change an order?

I've decided I'd rather pay the extra $500 for the titanium on my Focus order. The order was submitted last week, but I haven't seen a VIN or anything else.
I would say if you don't have a VIN you can change.
Old 07-05-2011, 09:20 AM   #747
GhiaFan
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 50498
What I Drive: 2007 Panther Black Focus 1.6 Ti-VCT

FF Reputation: 12 GhiaFan Great Standing Member
Quote:
Let me start off by saying this is a great forum.

Secondly I am not here to solicit any business, I'm here for you guys and ladies to help out with any questions releated to the Focus.

I've done this on F-150 forums and it's very helpful for them.

Here's what I can help out on. Please read all of this before you ask a question so we aren't asking the same question 40 times!

1. Need to find a specific new vehicle and your local dealer not helping? Just give me your zip code and what you're looking for and I'll try and find one close and let you know how the invoice pricing breaksdown.

2. Incentive information. All I need is your zip code and last name and I can check if you qualify for any private offers such as brochure $750 offers or anything else. Also if you're college grad. and have other offers I'll let you know what you can combine and what you can't.

3. I cannot tell you why Ford is not giving specific options that you want or when such and such option will be available unless I see it on Ford's dealer site.

4. I unfortunately do not have a crystal ball to tell you what incentives will change to.

5. Also if you ordered a vehicle through your dealership I cannot tell you when it will be there and track it. Only your dealership or the shipping dept can do that.

Lastly I am in internet sales so I generally know what dealerships are capable of selling vehicles for, so if you are wondering if there is money being left on the table let me know.
Do you have access to feature content and the content that is available in option packages.

Or are the features listed in your information only number coded.

Can you list what is included in 2012 Focus Option Code - 67S
For Body Code P3F & P3K
Old 07-05-2011, 09:26 AM   #748
imccrea
FF Affiliate

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhiaFan View Post
Do you have access to feature content and the content that is available in option packages.

Or are the features listed in your information only number coded.

Can you list what is included in 2012 Focus Option Code - 67S
For Body Code P3F & P3K
SE Sport Package
16" Alloy Wheels
Sport Seats
Rear Disc Brakes
SelectShift (Only when automatic is ordered)
Piano Black Grille
Rear Spoiler (Standard on 5-Door)
Metallic Interior Trim Finish Door pulls and register surround
Leather-Wrapped Steering Wheel
Note: Not Available with Super Fuel Economy Package (SFE) (46F)
Note: SelectShift Requires Automatic Transmission (44W)
Note: Sport Pkg. is available with manual
Old 07-05-2011, 11:10 AM   #749
MikeR55
Focus Enthusiast

Quote:
Has a base 400A titanium with Sport pkg and is in California for you. Not even $2,000 more than a base 300A SEL.

Name Ed Wittmeier Ford Lincoln - Mercury
Address 2288 Forest Avenue
City Chico
State CA
Postal Code 95928
Phone (530) 895-1792
Thanks- my next move may be the base Titanium- but I really have no interest in dealing with MFT and like the supposed smoother ride of the smaller tires and non sports suspension. So really hoping I can find the SEL. Plus I'd rather save the money.
Old 07-05-2011, 11:19 AM   #750
riclewis
Focus Jr. Enthusiast

Fan#: 87331
What I Drive: 2012 Sterling Grey SEL

FF Reputation: 1 riclewis Good Standing Member
Just out of curiosity, would you be able to find a Kona Blue w/stone interior, SEL hatchback, 303A?

Bookmarks & Social Networks
-->