Ask a Ford salesman anything (Incentives, Inventory, etc) - Page 73 - Focus Fanatics
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Focus Fanatics > Ford Focus Discussions > Ford Focus Purchasing Center (Ask A Ford Salesperson)

Ford Focus Purchasing Center (Ask A Ford Salesperson) Discuss about special incentives and ordering information on the Focus & Focus ST.
Sponsored By: Phil Long Ford - Colorado's #1 Ford Dealer

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 06-29-2011, 04:04 PM   #721
imccrea
FF Affiliate

Fan#: 85212
What I Drive: 2013 Ford Focus hatch SGM

FF Reputation: 6 imccrea Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by caitybates View Post
With the Z plan, could you use the 750 coupon? I ordered a brochure, could you check to see if I am on the list for coupons? Zip code 44070 and last name Corns. Also, could I use any other rebates on the Z plan?
You do have the $750 however you cannot combine it with the Z Plan price.

This is what it looks like:

Click to view Compatibility Profile 11916 - Ford Credit Retail Bonus Customer Cash Financed by Ford Credit CommerciaLease $500
Jul-05-2011

Click to view Compatibility Profile 20288 - APR Financing Financed by Ford Credit See Chart
Jul-05-2011

Click to view Compatibility Profile 71988 - 5Yr./100K Mile Retail Powertrain CARE ESP
$445
Jul-05-2011
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-29-2011, 04:18 PM   #722
Scienceisfun
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 87214
What I Drive: 2012 Red Candy SEL Focus HB (order)

FF Reputation: 1 Scienceisfun Good Standing Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supernaut View Post
What color are the leather seats in the SEL Luxury package?

Also does it get any better than employee pricing? Perhaps February when sales are slow?

Thank you.
For the leather seats in the luxury package, I believe you have the option of charcoal black or medium light stone. You can also get the arctic white/black leather combo if you get the style interior trend package.

As for price, I just ordered an SEL Hatch, also in Edmonton. Employee pricing brought down the price to just under invoice, then the delivery allowance basically cancelled out the GST. My dealer (Koch) then pretty much waived all the fees so my final out the door was $100 below invoice. So there's a benchmark for what you could reasonably expect to pay today; I'm not sure how much better you could do by waiting until February.
Old 06-29-2011, 05:44 PM   #723
caitybates
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 87158
What I Drive: 1997 Dark Green Honda Civic

FF Reputation: 1 caitybates Good Standing Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by imccrea View Post
You do have the $750 however you cannot combine it with the Z Plan price.

This is what it looks like:

Click to view Compatibility Profile 11916 - Ford Credit Retail Bonus Customer Cash Financed by Ford Credit CommerciaLease $500
Jul-05-2011

Click to view Compatibility Profile 20288 - APR Financing Financed by Ford Credit See Chart
Jul-05-2011

Click to view Compatibility Profile 71988 - 5Yr./100K Mile Retail Powertrain CARE ESP
$445
Jul-05-2011
Okay, so I could combine those with the Z plan?
I appreciate you taking the time to answer my questons.
Old 06-29-2011, 06:16 PM   #724
imccrea
FF Affiliate

Quote:
Originally Posted by caitybates View Post
Okay, so I could combine those with the Z plan?
I appreciate you taking the time to answer my questons.
Basically $500 + rate.
Old 06-29-2011, 06:17 PM   #725
caitybates
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 87158
What I Drive: 1997 Dark Green Honda Civic

FF Reputation: 1 caitybates Good Standing Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by imccrea View Post
Basically $500 + rate.

Thank you!
Old 06-29-2011, 06:41 PM   #726
MikeR55
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 86138
What I Drive: 2003 Mazda 6

FF Reputation: 1 MikeR55 Good Standing Member
Do end of the month deals really exist or is that just a fallacy? I can't find an SEL but seems like dealers have Titanium's in stock due to the poor reviews of the MFT. I'm going thru Xplan but could I possibly get a good deal on a Titanium if I tell them I am willing to take it off their lot before the 1st instead of asking them to order me an SEL and I wait?
Old 06-30-2011, 12:17 PM   #727
imccrea
FF Affiliate

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeR55 View Post
Do end of the month deals really exist or is that just a fallacy? I can't find an SEL but seems like dealers have Titanium's in stock due to the poor reviews of the MFT. I'm going thru Xplan but could I possibly get a good deal on a Titanium if I tell them I am willing to take it off their lot before the 1st instead of asking them to order me an SEL and I wait?
Depends on size of the dealership, if they are constantly trying to achieve 1 in their region they might discount it but it's tough to say. Our incentives end July 5th so really any deal between now and then you'll be okay.
Old 06-30-2011, 06:33 PM   #728
riclewis
Focus Jr. Enthusiast

Fan#: 87331
What I Drive: 2012 Sterling Grey SEL

FF Reputation: 1 riclewis Good Standing Member
Shipping time

Just ordered a hatchback, Sterling Grey (wish it was Kona) SEL 303A, med-light stone interior. Left a $500 deposit.

Invoice is quoted at 22884 and they're charging $200 over invoice. They said it's cheaper to order than to grab one off the lot. Time to delivery is 8-12 weeks.

I'm in zip code 98052, no special student or military background.

Two questions:
  1. Did I leave any money on the table? Coupons, specials, etc? Seems like they offered a decent deal (cheaper than my X-plan)
  2. Is 8-12 weeks normal? Is there any way to shorten this time? I'm without a car until they deliver, which is a bit of a hassle.
Old 06-30-2011, 06:38 PM   #729
imccrea
FF Affiliate

Quote:
Originally Posted by riclewis View Post
Just ordered a hatchback, Sterling Grey (wish it was Kona) SEL 303A, med-light stone interior. Left a $500 deposit.

Invoice is quoted at 22884 and they're charging $200 over invoice. They said it's cheaper to order than to grab one off the lot. Time to delivery is 8-12 weeks.

I'm in zip code 98052, no special student or military background.

Two questions:
  1. Did I leave any money on the table? Coupons, specials, etc? Seems like the offered a decent deal (cheaper than my X-plan)
  2. Is 8-12 weeks normal? Is there any way to shorten this time? I'm without a car until they deliver, which is a bit of a hassle.
Well you can still try for a brochure until it shows up, so not really having to worry about the deal being done yet. Seems like a good deal as I can't find a 303a under $23,000 here in my region.

There really is no way to shorten it, Jeff has his vehicle shipped out after ordering June 1st so we're looking about 6-7 weeks as the quickest I've seen a Focus built.
Old 06-30-2011, 06:42 PM   #730
riclewis
Focus Jr. Enthusiast

Fan#: 87331
What I Drive: 2012 Sterling Grey SEL

FF Reputation: 1 riclewis Good Standing Member
I'm not sure what you mean by "try for a brochure until it shows up". Do you mean I could keep looking for the same car at other dealerships until mine arrives?

EDIT: Just read above--so if I order a brochure by mail, there's a chance it may contain a coupon. I'll have to try that.

Also, just saw the invoice--it looks like my order is a priority 19.

Bookmarks & Social Networks