Ask a Ford salesman anything (Incentives, Inventory, etc) - Page 63 - Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum > Ford Focus Discussions > Ford Focus Purchasing Center

Ford Focus Purchasing Center Discuss about special incentives and ordering information on the Focus & Focus ST.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 06-14-2011, 09:43 PM   #621
crydee
Focus Jr. Enthusiast

Fan#: 86709
What I Drive: 2012 Ford Focus Hatchback SEL

FF Reputation: 1 crydee Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by imccrea View Post
You're looking at the top price which is base MSRP. You have 302 option then dest & delivery which will bring the price to $23,000+.

First VIN is not in their system as a retail unit so I cannot access invoice.
Second VIN is same.
3rd VIN is $22,253.44 for invoice amount. If you were there in person I would say $22,000-$22,500 would be a good offer before rebates. If you e-mail them that they might entertain that or ignore you.
Last VIN is $22,609 for invoice. X would be $22,400 - $22,909 for what they would let it go for. They have a great inventory so if they sell off volume you might make the lower offer and go from there. Rebates are not retroactive, so you have to wait until you get the $750 offer before you can use it.

Good luck let me know how it goes.
They had already sold the 3rd VIN there that was at lower invoice. The SEL trims in hatchbacks won't stay in stock anywhere. The lowest I could get them down to was 23,00 on it. He looked up the rebates for me and gave me the 750.. you said I didn't qualify so I was surprised and that pushed me over to agree at 23,000 so I could get it soon. Plus I get the 500 college student one. So I signed at 23000 + the 1350 in rebates contingent on trade in being 4k.

All the calculators say I should get about 4k for it. I have extra subwoofers and speakers goodies in the car. He recommended I remove it since they won't give extra for it. Any tricks I should be aware of when trying to get my trade in at maximum value?

I'm taking it in Thursday to finalize it.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-15-2011, 09:56 AM   #622
Titanium12
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 86295
What I Drive: 2012 Sterling Gray Titanium

FF Reputation: 1 Titanium12 Good Standing Member
Help....

Quote:
Just e-mail him about it.

I e-mailed him the offer you posted for me and he wrote me this back:

"I CHECKED AND YOU DONT HAVE A 750 PRIVATE OFFER AVAILABLE. THERE IS ONE AVAILABLE FOR A DIFFERENT KYSER AT A DIFFERENT ADDRESS(IN WILLOW PARK), BUT NOTHING UNDER YOUR NAME AND ADDRESS."

My address is in Hudson Oaks, TX 76087.
Delivery Date: June 29, 2011

Last edited by Titanium12; 06-15-2011 at 11:05 AM.
Old 06-15-2011, 12:30 PM   #623
AmishGuy91
Focus Jr. Enthusiast

Fan#: 85045
What I Drive: 2012 Ford Focus

FF Reputation: 1 AmishGuy91 Good Standing Member
At high speeds (50-70) in my 2012 I hear a very annoying rattling/ticking sound coming from the frame of the touch screen. I can press down on the frame and the sound goes away. Is something like this covered by the warranty?
Old 06-15-2011, 12:38 PM   #624
imccrea
FF Affiliate

Fan#: 85212
What I Drive: 2013 Ford Focus hatch SGM

FF Reputation: 6 imccrea Good Standing Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by chantspel View Post
So I already purchased but I didn't know about the rebate. There's no way to use it now is there? Thanks
nope
Old 06-15-2011, 12:41 PM   #625
imccrea
FF Affiliate

Quote:
Originally Posted by crydee View Post
They had already sold the 3rd VIN there that was at lower invoice. The SEL trims in hatchbacks won't stay in stock anywhere. The lowest I could get them down to was 23,00 on it. He looked up the rebates for me and gave me the 750.. you said I didn't qualify so I was surprised and that pushed me over to agree at 23,000 so I could get it soon. Plus I get the 500 college student one. So I signed at 23000 + the 1350 in rebates contingent on trade in being 4k.

All the calculators say I should get about 4k for it. I have extra subwoofers and speakers goodies in the car. He recommended I remove it since they won't give extra for it. Any tricks I should be aware of when trying to get my trade in at maximum value?

I'm taking it in Thursday to finalize it.
They might try and push it through but I forget if you didn't have a private offer yet or not.
Def. take all the speaker stuff out, add-ons like that do nothing for trade value. Don't worry about detailing it, we can spot that as "I really want a lot for my trade" and usually laugh because it really won't change anything. Big thing is CEL and damage.
Old 06-15-2011, 12:41 PM   #626
imccrea
FF Affiliate

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmishGuy91 View Post
At high speeds (50-70) in my 2012 I hear a very annoying rattling/ticking sound coming from the frame of the touch screen. I can press down on the frame and the sound goes away. Is something like this covered by the warranty?
Should be.
Old 06-15-2011, 01:20 PM   #627
automated
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 86028
What I Drive: 2012

FF Reputation: 1 automated Good Standing Member
Quote:
Every dealership is different for assigning stock numbers. Our stock numbers are assigned when they leave the plant.

It's probably just en route.
Yeah, they've been saying that for weeks. My father-in-law said there's a way for dealers to check where the car is at in the delivery process, but only the dealer who ordered the vehicle can do so. I'm just trying to get them to give me a more specific timeframe, because I've been hearing "it'll probably be here tomorrow" since I first called about the vehicle a few weeks back.
Old 06-15-2011, 02:27 PM   #628
Dolphsky25
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 86097
What I Drive: None yet

FF Reputation: 1 Dolphsky25 Good Standing Member
$750 coupon

I ordered my car on June 5 and I got $500 off discount with 3.9%. I just received my coupon for $750 off. My car should arrive mid July . Can I still use the coupon when I pick up the car? It expires mid august.should the dealer give me a problem to give me this discount with the $500 offer?
Old 06-15-2011, 02:54 PM   #629
imccrea
FF Affiliate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolphsky25 View Post
I ordered my car on June 5 and I got $500 off discount with 3.9%. I just received my coupon for $750 off. My car should arrive mid July . Can I still use the coupon when I pick up the car? It expires mid august.should the dealer give me a problem to give me this discount with the $500 offer?
Yes you can.
Old 06-15-2011, 04:52 PM   #630
TerryVA
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 86339
What I Drive: 2012 Black Focus, Sedan TI

FF Reputation: 1 TerryVA Good Standing Member
I am in the same boat as Dolphsky. I ordered June 6, the $750 coupon expires 7/31. Dealer said if the car does not arrive by then, then I can not use the coupon.

Bookmarks & Social Networks