Ask a Ford salesman anything (Incentives, Inventory, etc) - Page 62 - Focus Fanatics
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Focus Fanatics > Ford Focus Discussions > Ford Focus Purchasing Center (Ask A Ford Salesperson)

Ford Focus Purchasing Center (Ask A Ford Salesperson) Discuss about special incentives and ordering information on the Focus & Focus ST.
Sponsored By: Phil Long Ford - Colorado's #1 Ford Dealer

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 06-13-2011, 01:58 PM   #611
imccrea
FF Affiliate

Fan#: 85212
What I Drive: 2013 Ford Focus hatch SGM

FF Reputation: 6 imccrea Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Titanium12 View Post
I have a 2012 Ford Focus on order and wanted to see if I qualify for one of those private offers ($750) that prople are getting via brochures???

My zip code is 76087 and my last name is Kyser.

I already have a car (2012 Ford Focus Titanium) on order that should be in by last of June or first week of July.

Can you help? Also, I have a VIN if that helps?

Thanks!!!
33604 - Q2 2011 Ford Truck CRM Direct Offer 31672313002 $750.00 Jun-01-2011 Aug-08-2011
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-13-2011, 02:18 PM   #612
Titanium12
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 86295
What I Drive: 2012 Sterling Gray Titanium

FF Reputation: 1 Titanium12 Good Standing Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by imccrea View Post
33604 - Q2 2011 Ford Truck CRM Direct Offer 31672313002 $750.00 Jun-01-2011 Aug-08-2011
A little confused.....does this only apply for a new truck? Help me here....
Delivery Date: June 29, 2011
Old 06-13-2011, 02:40 PM   #613
imccrea
FF Affiliate

Quote:
A little confused.....does this only apply for a new truck? Help me here....
Program specifies 2012 Focus SE, SEL, Titanium trim levels are eligible for this program even though it says truck.
Old 06-13-2011, 03:00 PM   #614
Titanium12
Focus Enthusiast

Quote:
Program specifies 2012 Focus SE, SEL, Titanium trim levels are eligible for this program even though it says truck.
One more question.......sorry to be a pest .....when my car comes in (end of June/first of July), how do I take advantage of the offer....give them the information you mentioned in the earlier post or do I have to have a private offer in the mail? Is it something my salesman can look up and say...."yep, you get that offer with your x-plan." ??

I lied.....one more qustion.....do you HAVE TO FINANCE through Ford to get this offer?
Old 06-13-2011, 03:09 PM   #615
imccrea
FF Affiliate

Quote:
One more question.......sorry to be a pest .....when my car comes in (end of June/first of July), how do I take advantage of the offer....give them the information you mentioned in the earlier post or do I have to have a private offer in the mail? Is it something my salesman can look up and say...."yep, you get that offer with your x-plan." ??

I lied.....one more qustion.....do you HAVE TO FINANCE through Ford to get this offer?
You don't have to finance through Ford to get the $750. However you have them pull your certificates when you purchase and it will show it in the system.
Old 06-13-2011, 03:33 PM   #616
Titanium12
Focus Enthusiast

Quote:
You don't have to finance through Ford to get the $750. However you have them pull your certificates when you purchase and it will show it in the system.
You are so the man!

Is this something I can mention to him now (that I have some certificates) or will he see them the day we go to pick it up? I don't want it to be a Saturday and him say that he doesn't see any certificates for it and just push me through the paper work........like to have my ducks in a row ahead of time.
Old 06-13-2011, 04:51 PM   #617
imccrea
FF Affiliate

Quote:
You are so the man!

Is this something I can mention to him now (that I have some certificates) or will he see them the day we go to pick it up? I don't want it to be a Saturday and him say that he doesn't see any certificates for it and just push me through the paper work........like to have my ducks in a row ahead of time.

Just e-mail him about it.
Old 06-14-2011, 10:21 AM   #618
automated
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 86028
What I Drive: 2012

FF Reputation: 1 automated Good Standing Member
One question-- I had my local dealership work out a trade for the car I'm interested in. Last they heard from the other dealership they were still waiting to receive the vehicle, but that was a few days ago. It has been listed "in stock" on their inventory for weeks, but has no Stock ID #. Does the Stock ID only get assigned once they actually receive the vehicle? I want to make sure that the other dealership doesn't go back on what they said and sell the vehicle to someone else. Working with people has been way more frustrating than it should be. Should have just ordered when I first looked at the car back in late April. In the meantime, I have been scouring the web for a Titanium w/moonroof only in grey, but to no avail...
Old 06-14-2011, 03:26 PM   #619
imccrea
FF Affiliate

Quote:
Originally Posted by automated View Post
One question-- I had my local dealership work out a trade for the car I'm interested in. Last they heard from the other dealership they were still waiting to receive the vehicle, but that was a few days ago. It has been listed "in stock" on their inventory for weeks, but has no Stock ID #. Does the Stock ID only get assigned once they actually receive the vehicle? I want to make sure that the other dealership doesn't go back on what they said and sell the vehicle to someone else. Working with people has been way more frustrating than it should be. Should have just ordered when I first looked at the car back in late April. In the meantime, I have been scouring the web for a Titanium w/moonroof only in grey, but to no avail...
Every dealership is different for assigning stock numbers. Our stock numbers are assigned when they leave the plant.

It's probably just en route.
Old 06-14-2011, 09:02 PM   #620
chantspel
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 86521
What I Drive: 2012 Focus SFE Candy Blue

FF Reputation: 1 chantspel Good Standing Member
So I already purchased but I didn't know about the rebate. There's no way to use it now is there? Thanks

Bookmarks & Social Networks