Ask a Ford salesman anything (Incentives, Inventory, etc) - Page 61 - Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum > Ford Focus Discussions > Ford Focus Purchasing Center

Ford Focus Purchasing Center Discuss about special incentives and ordering information on the Focus & Focus ST.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 06-13-2011, 01:10 AM   #601
uberjeff
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 85949
What I Drive: 2012 Sterling Grey Focus Titanium

FF Reputation: 1 uberjeff Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by KrisB View Post
Think you're right about their underestimating. I was going to go with YB, because of the wait time. But, I was just looking at pics of the red candy and think I may just deal with the wait.

Sent from my ADR6300 using FF Mobile
You might want to double check with your dealer before you completely make your mind up. Ira checked for me before I placed my order about 10 days ago. It is possible the situation has changed since then. It is an awesome color though. I hope it works out for you.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-13-2011, 06:01 AM   #602
crydee
Focus Jr. Enthusiast

Fan#: 86709
What I Drive: 2012 Ford Focus Hatchback SEL

FF Reputation: 1 crydee Good Standing Member
Alright, a few internet salesman from the dealers tracked down some SEL 302 spec hatchbacks but the only one in the color I'd prefer has a moonroof (I hate moonroof's sun always bothers me) but I'll go with the red candy or blue one I see here.

Can you help me on what I should be offering? I'm looking at several sites (edmunds, cars.com ect.) all show slightly different inventory price and incentives.

Zipcode: 33436

Also, is the number you offer before or after any rebates?

Thank you!
Old 06-13-2011, 09:42 AM   #603
imccrea
FF Affiliate

Fan#: 85212
What I Drive: 2013 Ford Focus hatch SGM

FF Reputation: 6 imccrea Good Standing Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by crydee View Post
Alright, a few internet salesman from the dealers tracked down some SEL 302 spec hatchbacks but the only one in the color I'd prefer has a moonroof (I hate moonroof's sun always bothers me) but I'll go with the red candy or blue one I see here.

Can you help me on what I should be offering? I'm looking at several sites (edmunds, cars.com ect.) all show slightly different inventory price and incentives.

Zipcode: 33436

Also, is the number you offer before or after any rebates?

Thank you!
Rebates should be $500 across the states, if you want me to check incentives on brochures I'll also need your last name. RE: moonroof it does have the shade so if that is your deal breaker you can always close the shade?
Old 06-13-2011, 09:49 AM   #604
crydee
Focus Jr. Enthusiast

The last car I was in didn't have a shade just heavily tinted moonroof. I would deal with it for the shade. Does the moonroof prevent any roof racks for bikes or anything do you know?

Last name is Dawson zip 33436. I requested a brochure on Ford's site the other day.

I was thinking of trying to come in at 21k before rebates for the SEL Hatch 302 package, but maybe with moonroof inventory will be higher? Any advice on pricing would be appreciated.

Thanks again!
Old 06-13-2011, 11:22 AM   #605
imccrea
FF Affiliate

Quote:
The last car I was in didn't have a shade just heavily tinted moonroof. I would deal with it for the shade. Does the moonroof prevent any roof racks for bikes or anything do you know?

Last name is Dawson zip 33436. I requested a brochure on Ford's site the other day.

I was thinking of trying to come in at 21k before rebates for the SEL Hatch 302 package, but maybe with moonroof inventory will be higher? Any advice on pricing would be appreciated.

Thanks again!
Unfortunately no rebate yet for you. I don't think you'll be able to get to $21,000 before rebates on a 302 hatch. Invoice on a base SEL is $22,000 so unless you are A/Z or D plan I think that is the best you would be able to find. Who do you work for, you might qualify for X-Plan?
Old 06-13-2011, 11:42 AM   #606
crydee
Focus Jr. Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by imccrea View Post
Unfortunately no rebate yet for you. I don't think you'll be able to get to $21,000 before rebates on a 302 hatch. Invoice on a base SEL is $22,000 so unless you are A/Z or D plan I think that is the best you would be able to find. Who do you work for, you might qualify for X-Plan?
I don't think I qualify for any of the plans. I work for a commercial real estate firm here in S. Florida. Although, I am a recent college grad.

When could I qualify for the $750 rebate? Would it be retroactive? Are you saying invoice on base SEL with the 302 package is $22k? The MSRP on one is 21k from a dealership that sent me their window stickers.

What's the best way to end up with a good price? Tell them you want to pay "X" after all the rebates and see which dealership will do it? Can you tell me what you think "X" might be for these cars-

I'm looking at these (Vin #s)
1FAHP3M26CL126285
1FAHP3M29CL160494

1FAHP3M25CL113723
1FAHP3M2XCL151139

Thanks again for your help. First time buying a new car, kinda overwhelmed with how much stuff there is check up on.
Old 06-13-2011, 12:39 PM   #607
imccrea
FF Affiliate

Quote:
I don't think I qualify for any of the plans. I work for a commercial real estate firm here in S. Florida. Although, I am a recent college grad.

When could I qualify for the $750 rebate? Would it be retroactive? Are you saying invoice on base SEL with the 302 package is $22k? The MSRP on one is 21k from a dealership that sent me their window stickers.

What's the best way to end up with a good price? Tell them you want to pay "X" after all the rebates and see which dealership will do it? Can you tell me what you think "X" might be for these cars-

I'm looking at these (Vin #s)
1FAHP3M26CL126285
1FAHP3M29CL160494

1FAHP3M25CL113723
1FAHP3M2XCL151139

Thanks again for your help. First time buying a new car, kinda overwhelmed with how much stuff there is check up on.
You're looking at the top price which is base MSRP. You have 302 option then dest & delivery which will bring the price to $23,000+.

First VIN is not in their system as a retail unit so I cannot access invoice.
Second VIN is same.
3rd VIN is $22,253.44 for invoice amount. If you were there in person I would say $22,000-$22,500 would be a good offer before rebates. If you e-mail them that they might entertain that or ignore you.
Last VIN is $22,609 for invoice. X would be $22,400 - $22,909 for what they would let it go for. They have a great inventory so if they sell off volume you might make the lower offer and go from there. Rebates are not retroactive, so you have to wait until you get the $750 offer before you can use it.

Good luck let me know how it goes.
Old 06-13-2011, 01:19 PM   #608
Titanium12
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 86295
What I Drive: 2012 Sterling Gray Titanium

FF Reputation: 1 Titanium12 Good Standing Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by imccrea View Post
Let me start off by saying this is a great forum.

Secondly I am not here to solicit any business, I'm here for you guys and ladies to help out with any questions releated to the Focus.

I've done this on F-150 forums and it's very helpful for them.

Here's what I can help out on:

1. Need to find a specific new vehicle and your local dealer not helping? Just give me your zip code and what you're looking for and I'll try and find one close and let you know how the invoice pricing breaksdown.

2. Incentive information. All I need is your zip code and last name and I can check if you qualify for any private offers such as brochure $750 offers or anything else. Also if you're college grad. and have other offers I'll let you know what you can combine and what you can't.

3. I cannot tell you why Ford is not giving specific options that you want or when such and such option will be available unless I see it on Ford's dealer site.

4. I unfortunately do not have a crystal ball to tell you what incentives will change to.

Lastly I am in internet sales so I know what dealerships are capable of selling vehicles for, so if you are wondering if there is money being left on the table let me know.
I have a 2012 Ford Focus on order and wanted to see if I qualify for one of those private offers ($750) that prople are getting via brochures???

My zip code is 76087 and my last name is Kyser.

I already have a car (2012 Ford Focus Titanium) on order that should be in by last of June or first week of July.

Can you help? Also, I have a VIN if that helps?

Thanks!!!
Delivery Date: June 29, 2011
Old 06-13-2011, 01:43 PM   #609
KrisB
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 86362
What I Drive: 2012 yellow blaze focus

FF Reputation: 1 KrisB Good Standing Member
Did you order a brochure? That's where that rebate is from.

Old 06-13-2011, 01:46 PM   #610
Titanium12
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 86295
What I Drive: 2012 Sterling Gray Titanium

FF Reputation: 1 Titanium12 Good Standing Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by KrisB View Post
Did you order a brochure? That's where that rebate is from.

I went to Ford's website and filled out that I was interested in the Ford Focus.......is that correct or do I do it some othere way?
Delivery Date: June 29, 2011

Bookmarks & Social Networks
-->