Ask a Ford salesman anything (Incentives, Inventory, etc) - Page 33 - Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum > Ford Focus Discussions > Ford Focus Purchasing Center

Ford Focus Purchasing Center Discuss about special incentives and ordering information on the Focus & Focus ST.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 05-16-2011, 09:34 PM   #321
mysticbluebmw
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 85252
What I Drive: 2013 Accord EX-L V6 w/Navi

FF Reputation: 1 mysticbluebmw Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by imccrea View Post
You have a VIN, you should be fine. However until it shows up you can never be sure.
Thanks, I'll cross my fingers.
    Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-16-2011, 10:47 PM   #322
Ohuigin
Focus Addict

Fan#: 83056
What I Drive: 2012 Grey Metallic Titanium Hatch

FF Reputation: 3 Ohuigin Good Standing Member
Hey mystic,

I just ran your VIN # through Etis and it doesn't look like your car has been built yet. Also, I tried looking for a window sticker for you as well, but one by that VIN # hasn't been generated yet. My advice would be to start looking around at incoming dealer ordered stock inventory as a back up plan in case your Candy Red isn't Candy Red anymore.

-B

2012 S. G. Metallic Titanium Hatch - Born on 5/10/11
Options / Customizations:
-Handling Package
-Debadged
Old 05-17-2011, 08:23 PM   #323
sunil100
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 85858
What I Drive: 2005 silver honda accord

FF Reputation: 1 sunil100 Good Standing Member
Can you get a Focus SEL with Navigation but without MFT (ie 302 pkg + Nav, rather than 303 pkg + Nav) ? On Edmunds/Truecar I can price a Focus SEL with 302+Nav, but on the Ford site it forces 303 as soon as I add Nav - which is correct ?

Wanting Nav & heated leather seats, but not MFT unless I have to...
Old 05-17-2011, 08:30 PM   #324
CFed28
Banned

Fan#: 66798
What I Drive: 2012 Tuxedo Black Hatchback SE

FF Reputation: 5 CFed28 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
I want a SE sport tuxedo black hatch with nav and a 5spd doable?
Old 05-17-2011, 09:32 PM   #325
DrkKnight614
GO Green

Fan#: 14522
What I Drive: 2003 2.0L Grabber Green Zx3

Points 25,851, Level 96
Points: 25,851, Level: 96 Points: 25,851, Level: 96 Points: 25,851, Level: 96
Level Up 51% Completed
Level up: 51% Level up: 51% Level up: 51%
Forum Activity 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
FF Reputation: 47 DrkKnight614 Great Standing Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunil100 View Post
Can you get a Focus SEL with Navigation but without MFT (ie 302 pkg + Nav, rather than 303 pkg + Nav) ? On Edmunds/Truecar I can price a Focus SEL with 302+Nav, but on the Ford site it forces 303 as soon as I add Nav - which is correct ?

Wanting Nav & heated leather seats, but not MFT unless I have to...

Posted via FF Mobile Well you cant have a Nav screen, but you can have navigation. Sorry no, you have to get my ford touch to ge the navigation, thats the screen that the nav uses. Sync has voice prompt navigation and the directions come up in the little display ontop the dash.
Old 05-17-2011, 09:40 PM   #326
JulesMaximus
Focus Jr. Enthusiast

Fan#: 85851
What I Drive: 2003 Nissan Maxima SE - Sheer Silve

FF Reputation: 1 JulesMaximus Good Standing Member
Okay, I have a question. Why are car dealers such overbearing douchnozzles? Sorry, but that's my opinion of the sales manager at the dealer I visited on Saturday morning. I had a headache by the time I left there and it seemed like they were making me wait around just to prepare themselves for the next round of B.S. they were going to spew my way. I loved the car, didn't like the pressure. It left a very bad taste in my mouth quite honestly. My wife and I own a Lexus and the buying experience was very pleasant and we dealt with one person the entire time. He wasn't pushy at all and we ended up buying a car from him.

I am seriously interested in buying a Titanium hatch, preferably Kona Blue but from some of the posts here that doesn't seem to be available at the moment so silver with black interior or dark grey with black interior would be acceptable, red with black interior would also be good. I want it pretty much loaded (nav, my touch, leather, moonroof, Titanium package) and I want the best price and all the discounts available obviously. ;)

I'm in the 92056 zip code. Homeowner, good credit, would like to finance.
Old 05-17-2011, 09:51 PM   #327
Ohuigin
Focus Addict

Fan#: 83056
What I Drive: 2012 Grey Metallic Titanium Hatch

FF Reputation: 3 Ohuigin Good Standing Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by JulesMaximus View Post
Okay, I have a question. Why are car dealers such overbearing douchnozzles? Sorry, but that's my opinion of the sales manager at the dealer I visited on Saturday morning. I had a headache by the time I left there and it seemed like they were making me wait around just to prepare themselves for the next round of B.S. they were going to spew my way. I loved the car, didn't like the pressure. It left a very bad taste in my mouth quite honestly. My wife and I own a Lexus and the buying experience was very pleasant and we dealt with one person the entire time. He wasn't pushy at all and we ended up buying a car from him.

I am seriously interested in buying a Titanium hatch, preferably Kona Blue but from some of the posts here that doesn't seem to be available at the moment so silver with black interior or dark grey with black interior would be acceptable, red with black interior would also be good. I want it pretty much loaded (nav, my touch, leather, moonroof, Titanium package) and I want the best price and all the discounts available obviously. ;)

Dealers and dealerships are hit or miss as far as customer service. Don't let a few bad apples spoil such a well reviewed and well received car. My purchasing experience had a fair share of unpleasant dealers involved. As for best price? It seems like it depends on your regional market. For me, only one out of 10 dealerships would drop below MSRP on a Titanium. They were much easier to move the price on lower trim levels. Also, I see that you're in San Diego, so if you're open to a bit of driving, I know you have at least a dozen dealerships you can reach in an afternoon.

Here's where to get your $750 private cash: http://www.ford.com/brochures/ BE SURE TO REQUEST THE BROCHURE BY MAIL, NOT EMAIL (e-brochure), or else you won't get the coupon. There's also $500 you can get from Ford if you finance with them, but if you have a source for better rates (i.e. credit union), it may be worth it to go with that and forgo the $500 from Ford.

Good luck and happy hunting!

-B

2012 S. G. Metallic Titanium Hatch - Born on 5/10/11
Options / Customizations:
-Handling Package
-Debadged
Old 05-17-2011, 11:20 PM   #328
sunil100
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 85858
What I Drive: 2005 silver honda accord

FF Reputation: 1 sunil100 Good Standing Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrkKnight614 View Post
Posted via FF Mobile Well you cant have a Nav screen, but you can have navigation. Sorry no, you have to get my ford touch to ge the navigation, thats the screen that the nav uses. Sync has voice prompt navigation and the directions come up in the little display ontop the dash.

Ok, thanks for the clarification. I guess I will either drop Nav from my wish-list, or look for 303 + Nav.
Old 05-18-2011, 12:42 PM   #329
Looky33
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 85492
What I Drive: 1999 Deep Red Dodge Dakota

FF Reputation: 1 Looky33 Good Standing Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohuigin View Post
Dealers and dealerships are hit or miss as far as customer service. Don't let a few bad apples spoil such a well reviewed and well received car. My purchasing experience had a fair share of unpleasant dealers involved. As for best price? It seems like it depends on your regional market. For me, only one out of 10 dealerships would drop below MSRP on a Titanium. They were much easier to move the price on lower trim levels. Also, I see that you're in San Diego, so if you're open to a bit of driving, I know you have at least a dozen dealerships you can reach in an afternoon.

Here's where to get your $750 private cash: http://www.ford.com/brochures/ BE SURE TO REQUEST THE BROCHURE BY MAIL, NOT EMAIL (e-brochure), or else you won't get the coupon. There's also $500 you can get from Ford if you finance with them, but if you have a source for better rates (i.e. credit union), it may be worth it to go with that and forgo the $500 from Ford.

Good luck and happy hunting!

-B
I agree.. I went in to look at cars expecting the "douche" treatment but had a very pleasant salesman with no pressure. He let me drive the conversation and since I got the X-plan, price wasn't an issue. Dont let the bad apple spoil the fun, vote with your dollar and go elsewhere.

By the way imccrea I believe the 750 private coupon is valid with the X-plan correct?
Old 05-18-2011, 01:02 PM   #330
imccrea
Focus Addict

Fan#: 85212
What I Drive: 2013 Ford Focus hatch SGM

FF Reputation: 6 imccrea Good Standing Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by JulesMaximus View Post

From what I've heard California is a tough market currently for the Focus. Patience might be a good virtue or find a dealer out of state or your region to order one since that seems to be what you're doing.

Bookmarks & Social Networks

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.