Ask a Ford salesman anything (Incentives, Inventory, etc) - Page 23 - Focus Fanatics
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Focus Fanatics > Ford Focus Discussions > Ford Focus Purchasing Center (Ask A Ford Salesperson)

Ford Focus Purchasing Center (Ask A Ford Salesperson) Discuss about special incentives and ordering information on the Focus & Focus ST.
Sponsored By: Phil Long Ford - Colorado's #1 Ford Dealer

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
FocusFest Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 05-05-2011, 11:34 PM   #221
entity
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 85163
What I Drive: 2012 Focus Titanium

FF Reputation: 1 entity Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
!

imccrea,

Thanks for your quick and helpful replies.

My dealer has a fully loaded (Mustang black I guess) Titanium arriving in the beginning of June. It is missing Ford's remote start however and my salesman said that it cannot be added to the order.

I'm curious how a dealer installed item cannot be added after the fact? Maybe there is some miscommunication?

Thanks again!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-06-2011, 10:16 AM   #222
FidorusX
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 85539
What I Drive: 2002 Blue Chevy Cavalier

FF Reputation: 1 FidorusX Good Standing Member
Hi everyone!

First time poster but I've been lurking in the forums since about February after I saw the 2012 Focus at the Detroit Auto Show. My pretty much fully loaded 2012 Kona Blue SEL Focus is scheduled for delivery early next week.

I was going to get financing through a local credit union but my dealer said he was able to match the APR that they were giving me. I asked him since I was financing through Ford if I would be eligible for the $500 credit but he said "No" because I was getting a lower rate then the 4.9% advertised with the $500 credit. I just wanted to check and make sure this information was correct. Even if I can't get the credit I still feel like I got a great deal on the car!

My zip code is 14620 if needed. I also have requested a brochure twice to try and get the $750 rebate but no luck there.

Last edited by FidorusX; 05-06-2011 at 10:22 AM. Reason: Zip Code
Old 05-06-2011, 10:29 AM   #223
DrkKnight614
GO Green

Fan#: 14522
What I Drive: 2003 2.0L Grabber Green Zx3

FF Reputation: 47 DrkKnight614 Great Standing Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by FidorusX View Post
Hi everyone!

First time poster but I've been lurking in the forums since about February after I saw the 2012 Focus at the Detroit Auto Show. My pretty much fully loaded 2012 Kona Blue SEL Focus is scheduled for delivery early next week.

I was going to get financing through a local credit union but my dealer said he was able to match the APR that they were giving me. I asked him since I was financing through Ford if I would be eligible for the $500 credit but he said "No" because I was getting a lower rate then the 4.9% advertised with the $500 credit. I just wanted to check and make sure this information was correct. Even if I can't get the credit I still feel like I got a great deal on the car!

My zip code is 14620 if needed. I also have requested a brochure twice to try and get the $750 rebate but no luck there.

Posted via FF Mobile All the things i saw were $500 for financing for as low as 2.9%. if it was longer then six months you couldnt go lower then 6...no idea where 4.9 came from. Also if you requested brochure ford should have it in their system. I didnt even ask and the dealer i was at pulled up that I had one. Of course if your dealer is trying to shaft you he might just lie.
Old 05-06-2011, 10:30 AM   #224
imccrea
FF Affiliate

Fan#: 85212
What I Drive: 2013 Ford Focus hatch SGM

FF Reputation: 6 imccrea Good Standing Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by entity View Post
imccrea,

Thanks for your quick and helpful replies.

My dealer has a fully loaded (Mustang black I guess) Titanium arriving in the beginning of June. It is missing Ford's remote start however and my salesman said that it cannot be added to the order.

I'm curious how a dealer installed item cannot be added after the fact? Maybe there is some miscommunication?

Thanks again!
It cannot be added correct but you can get the genuine dealer installed remote start that will have the warranty if you buy it through parts. It just won't show on the invoice as having it.
Old 05-06-2011, 10:33 AM   #225
imccrea
FF Affiliate

Quote:
Hi everyone!

That is correct, if you can get 3.9% or lower it's probably better to take that and lose the $500 rebate. I would need your last name to check private offers.
Old 05-06-2011, 10:34 AM   #226
mysticbluebmw
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 85252
What I Drive: 2013 Accord EX-L V6 w/Navi

FF Reputation: 1 mysticbluebmw Good Standing Member
After hearing about Tuxedo Black, is Red Candy Metallic still available? My order was put in on Monday with that color, and my dealer made no mention of limited availability.
Old 05-06-2011, 10:38 AM   #227
FidorusX
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 85539
What I Drive: 2002 Blue Chevy Cavalier

FF Reputation: 1 FidorusX Good Standing Member
I am going for a 60 month loan.

This is from the Ford site:
Quote:
2.9% for 36 months
3.9% for 48 months
4.9% for 60 months
6.9% for 72 months
Since I am getting less then the 4.9% he said I was ineligible for the $500.
Old 05-06-2011, 10:40 AM   #228
imccrea
FF Affiliate

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysticbluebmw View Post
After hearing about Tuxedo Black, is Red Candy Metallic still available? My order was put in on Monday with that color, and my dealer made no mention of limited availability.
To my knowledge we can put in the orders but it could kick it out of the system. We had this happen with 2 Raptor's this week that were on schedule for 1 month.
Old 05-06-2011, 10:42 AM   #229
imccrea
FF Affiliate

Quote:
I am going for a 60 month loan.

This is from the Ford site:

Since I am getting less then the 4.9% he said I was ineligible for the $500.
You have to finance with Ford to get the $500 at the rate specified he is not feeding you a line. This isn't a terrible deal either, on the F-150's you have to finance at 6.99% to get a $500 rebate for 60 months or less.
Old 05-06-2011, 10:53 AM   #230
osuivan
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 85122
What I Drive: 2012 Focus Titanium

FF Reputation: 2 osuivan Good Standing Member
Ok question for you ford sales guys, my sales rep said that GPS map updates would be free via syncmyride web site. Someone on another thread said that's not true you have to buy a new SD card.

Can someone verify this for me please?

Thanks

Bookmarks & Social Networks