Ask a Ford salesman anything (Incentives, Inventory, etc) - Page 164 - Focus Fanatics
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Focus Fanatics > Ford Focus Discussions > Ford Focus Purchasing Center (Ask A Ford Salesperson)

Ford Focus Purchasing Center (Ask A Ford Salesperson) Discuss about special incentives and ordering information on the Focus & Focus ST.
Sponsored By: Phil Long Ford - Colorado's #1 Ford Dealer

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 08-28-2012, 06:37 PM   #1631
chowman
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 95078
What I Drive: 2001, Tan Wagon

FF Reputation: 1 chowman Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Hi Ira,

What would be the invoice for these 2 cars ( need vin's? ):

2012 Sedan + 203A + auto+ sport + dest($795) = $20570 MSRP

2012 HB + 203A + auto + sport + winter pkg + dest($795) = $21,740 MSRP

thx ... believe it or not it's pretty hard to figure out because the numbers don't jive with the major web sites
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-10-2012, 11:04 PM   #1632
katiekay
ɔᴉʇɐuɐℲ snɔoℲ

Fan#: 42025
What I Drive: 03 CD Silver ZX5

FF Reputation: 59 katiekay Excellent Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (48)
Gotta question. Phil Long Ford in Motor City Colorado Springs has marked up the Focus ST2 $5,000. They have also added almost $1,000 in dealer installed stuff like undercoating and a moonroof. Would any dealer cut into an ST2 for a moonroof? That almost seems like it would be standard. They were also telling me that they were going to install the "euro AWD" for an additional $7,500. My understanding is that there has not been an OEM Focus with AWD, ever. This is the only dealer in town who has an ST, but I don't think that I will buy from them, they seem like a "shady-rip-off" company to do business with. I am really considering the ST, however there is not a reputable place in town where I would buy one from. Phil Long Ford needs a kick in the ass
Hatch Nation #8
September 2012 Ride of the Month
Old 09-10-2012, 11:51 PM   #1633
stihlboy
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 79450
What I Drive: 04 white ZTS

FF Reputation: 3 stihlboy Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
lmao! they sponsor this forum
D23 #33
Team Duratec #42
Sedan Revolution #142
I hold the record for blown transmissions 8 blown in 22k miles!!
Old 09-11-2012, 01:20 AM   #1634
Ox-y-GenIII
Focus Addict

Fan#: 90008
What I Drive: 2012 Oxford White SEL Hatch

FF Reputation: 4 Ox-y-GenIII Good Standing Member
I'm sure this has been asked but can't find the answer.

Is the ST eligible for the A-plan? and if so, what could I expect from that discount for an ST with an msrp on the window of $28,460?

2012 Oxford White Focus Hatchback
Dyno #'s 164.35 HP 147.12 TQ
Old 09-11-2012, 02:16 AM   #1635
Nik00117
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 58749
What I Drive: 2011 Fusion SEL, 2010 Road Glide

FF Reputation: 0 Nik00117 Newbie
$5,000 finders fee on a Focus ST? This isn't a Corvette...
Old 09-11-2012, 02:43 AM   #1636
Ox-y-GenIII
Focus Addict

Fan#: 90008
What I Drive: 2012 Oxford White SEL Hatch

FF Reputation: 4 Ox-y-GenIII Good Standing Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nik00117 View Post
$5,000 finders fee on a Focus ST? This isn't a Corvette...
My dealerships aren't up-charging their ST's. One has 3 on site, one has 1 and then 1 more in transit.

2012 Oxford White Focus Hatchback
Dyno #'s 164.35 HP 147.12 TQ
Old 09-11-2012, 08:11 AM   #1637
Nik00117
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 58749
What I Drive: 2011 Fusion SEL, 2010 Road Glide

FF Reputation: 0 Nik00117 Newbie
My dealership isn't either, we are offering below sticker pricing plus rebates.
Old 09-11-2012, 09:01 AM   #1638
rgonyer
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 5268
What I Drive: 2013 Tangerine Scream Focus ST3

FF Reputation: 1 rgonyer Good Standing Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by pyroinsa View Post
Gotta question. Phil Long Ford in Motor City Colorado Springs has marked up the Focus ST2 $5,000. They have also added almost $1,000 in dealer installed stuff like undercoating and a moonroof. Would any dealer cut into an ST2 for a moonroof? That almost seems like it would be standard. They were also telling me that they were going to install the "euro AWD" for an additional $7,500. My understanding is that there has not been an OEM Focus with AWD, ever. This is the only dealer in town who has an ST, but I don't think that I will buy from them, they seem like a "shady-rip-off" company to do business with. I am really considering the ST, however there is not a reputable place in town where I would buy one from. Phil Long Ford needs a kick in the ass

THIS is ridiculous. I'd ban them from the forum, sponsor or not. They can do what they want with their car, but WTF.
Old 09-11-2012, 10:47 AM   #1639
imccrea
FF Affiliate

Fan#: 85212
What I Drive: 2013 Ford Focus hatch SGM

FF Reputation: 6 imccrea Good Standing Member
First of all we are different dealerships located in different cities run differently, not every dealership is the same. I will attempt to give you the benefit of the doubt that you're being honest but I do not mark ST's up, I don't offer AWD, I don't do any bullshit. I highly doubt a salesperson would say that they would do that, not to mention that would void any warranty whatsoever. Exactly who are you working with so I can verify everything you stated?

You can ask anywhere here I'd give an honest deal and if it doesn't make sense I don't get expect you to buy the car.

Further more our ST inventory in our entire network does not show a single ST at a 'market adjustment'
http://tinyurl.com/bqzrnks
Ira McCrea
Phone: 970-667-2220
E-mail: iram@loveford.com
Old 09-11-2012, 10:56 AM   #1640
katiekay
ɔᴉʇɐuɐℲ snɔoℲ

Fan#: 42025
What I Drive: 03 CD Silver ZX5

FF Reputation: 59 katiekay Excellent Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (48)
Quote:
Originally Posted by imccrea View Post
First of all we are different dealerships located in different cities run differently, not every dealership is the same. I will attempt to give you the benefit of the doubt that you're being honest but I do not mark ST's up, I don't offer AWD, I don't do any bullshit. I highly doubt a salesperson would say that they would do that, not to mention that would void any warranty whatsoever. Exactly who are you working with so I can verify everything you stated?

You can ask anywhere here I'd give an honest deal and if it doesn't make sense I don't get expect you to buy the car.

Further more our ST inventory in our entire network does not show a single ST at a 'market adjustment'
http://tinyurl.com/bqzrnks
Yeah I know that you guys are different dealerships, I just wasn't expecting a markup like that, or the fact that he was talking about AWD. I wasn't working with anybody they just called me when they got it in. I didn't spend too much time there because I didn't like what I was hearing. Phil Long does have a bad rep in this town with the military community, the commanders at Ft. Carson have deemed that place off limits to all soldiers, that part is fact.

The $5,000 ada markup was handwritten in on the window sticker. I don't really care that you are trying to defend their actions, what I have seen and what they said were what happened. Why would I come on here and trash talk a dealer for no reason?

When I go back in to look at the black one that they are getting I will get the salespersons name that fed me that line of crap. Until they come to their senses about what they have and price it accordingly i will never buy from them.
Hatch Nation #8
September 2012 Ride of the Month

Bookmarks & Social Networks