Ask a Ford salesman anything (Incentives, Inventory, etc) - Page 160 - Focus Fanatics
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace


Go Back   Focus Fanatics > Ford Focus Discussions > Ford Focus Purchasing Center (Ask A Ford Salesperson)

Ford Focus Purchasing Center (Ask A Ford Salesperson) Discuss about special incentives and ordering information on the Focus & Focus ST.
Sponsored By: Phil Long Ford - Colorado's #1 Ford Dealer


Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-07-2012, 01:20 PM   #1591
Thardus
Focus Rookie
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Fan#: 102306
Location: Edmonton, Canada
What I Drive: 1994, red, cavelire

Posts: 4
FF Reputation: 1 Thardus Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by rgonyer View Post
The build and price should have 2013's as well, so you can check options there.
Ah, thanks for the tip. Checked it out and its missing a few options the 12 had. particularly the 17" machined and painted alloy rims that I wanted. Oh well...

Thanks again.
Thardus is offline  
    Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 08-07-2012, 05:31 PM   #1592
choyrl
Focus Jr. Enthusiast
 
choyrl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Fan#: 99906
Location: Lone Tree, CO
What I Drive: 97 MustangGT,08 Corvette,12 FocusTi

Posts: 47
FF Reputation: 1 choyrl Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thardus View Post
Ah, thanks for the tip. Checked it out and its missing a few options the 12 had. particularly the 17" machined and painted alloy rims that I wanted. Oh well...

Thanks again.
I could be all wrong but at least for me, the same options that is on my 2012 would actually cost slightly less on a 2013, so I don't see an advantage of ordering a 2012 at this time. For me, I would just order the 2013. The 2013 actually seems to offer more flexibility in the options. For example, you don't have to order the whole parking package if your main desire is to get the back-up camera. The winter package I think is now standard on the Titanium, etc. The only main differences are on the incentives and discounts on the option packages, so the 2012 would have better incentives and discounts as compared to the 2013.

If possible, check the build prices for 2013 vs 2012 with your desired options, that is if you can still custom order a 2012.
__________________
97 Red Mustang GT Auto
08 Red Corvette LT4 6 Speed Manual, Factory Pickup at Bowling Green
12 Sonic Blue Focus Titanium HB, Sport Shift, Winter, Roof, Navi, Parking, Remote Start
choyrl is offline  
    Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 08:01 PM   #1593
Thardus
Focus Rookie
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Fan#: 102306
Location: Edmonton, Canada
What I Drive: 1994, red, cavelire

Posts: 4
FF Reputation: 1 Thardus Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by choyrl View Post
I could be all wrong but at least for me, the same options that is on my 2012 would actually cost slightly less on a 2013, so I don't see an advantage of ordering a 2012 at this time. For me, I would just order the 2013. The 2013 actually seems to offer more flexibility in the options. For example, you don't have to order the whole parking package if your main desire is to get the back-up camera. The winter package I think is now standard on the Titanium, etc. The only main differences are on the incentives and discounts on the option packages, so the 2012 would have better incentives and discounts as compared to the 2013.

If possible, check the build prices for 2013 vs 2012 with your desired options, that is if you can still custom order a 2012.
Yeah, I noticed that actually with the 2013 vs 2012. Some things like the rear view camera now come standard. But they removed the option for the black painted 17" rims on the 2013, which is something I really wanted. 8-12wks will be a long wait if I decide to go with the 2013.
Thardus is offline  
    Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 10:15 PM   #1594
blank102
Focus Enthusiast
 
blank102's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Fan#: 96549
Location: Northern, CA
What I Drive: 2012 Sterling Grey SE HB

Posts: 334
FF Reputation: 1 blank102 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Ask any question?
Okay.
What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?
blank102 is offline  
    Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 12:05 AM   #1595
choyrl
Focus Jr. Enthusiast
 
choyrl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Fan#: 99906
Location: Lone Tree, CO
What I Drive: 97 MustangGT,08 Corvette,12 FocusTi

Posts: 47
FF Reputation: 1 choyrl Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by blank102 View Post
Ask any question?
Okay.
What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?
It says "........help out with any questions releated to the Focus."

What a wise guy with such a silly question from far left field!!

This is me hammering myself for being too serious!
__________________
97 Red Mustang GT Auto
08 Red Corvette LT4 6 Speed Manual, Factory Pickup at Bowling Green
12 Sonic Blue Focus Titanium HB, Sport Shift, Winter, Roof, Navi, Parking, Remote Start

Last edited by choyrl; 08-08-2012 at 06:39 PM. Reason: additional input
choyrl is offline  
    Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 04:51 PM   #1596
chowman
Focus Rookie
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Fan#: 95078
Location: East Northport, NY
What I Drive: 2001, Tan Wagon

Posts: 14
FF Reputation: 1 chowman Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
wonder if you could check inventory in NY, NJ, CT, PA, MA or DE for a

2012 Focus SE 5-Door, manual, SE Sport Package, Yellow Blaze tri coat, any equipment package, thx
chowman is offline  
    Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 05:27 PM   #1597
imccrea
FF Affiliate
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Fan#: 85212
Location: Aurora, CO
What I Drive: 2013 Ford Focus hatch SGM

Posts: 1,012
FF Reputation: 6 imccrea Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by chowman View Post
wonder if you could check inventory in NY, NJ, CT, PA, MA or DE for a

2012 Focus SE 5-Door, manual, SE Sport Package, Yellow Blaze tri coat, any equipment package, thx

Only 203A left in the US no 201A with 5MT. These are the closest 3 to the states you mentioned, otherwise you would have to search Charlotte region. There are only about 15 left in the US equipped how you want. If you check out each respective dealer you should be able to see the window sticker online.

Name Sunnyside Motor Co., Inc.
Address 944 South Main Street
City Holden
State MA
Postal Code 01520
Phone (508) 829-4333

Name Portsmouth Ford
Address 400 Spaulding Turnpike, Route 16
City Portsmouth
State NH
Postal Code 03801
Phone (603) 433-1221

Name Wiscasset Ford, Inc.
Address Route 1
City Wiscasset
State ME
Postal Code 04578
Phone (207) 882-9431
__________________
Ford Internet Director
Glad to help anyone
---------------------------
Ira McCrea
Phone: 970-667-2220
E-mail: iram@loveford.com
imccrea is offline  
    Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 08:28 PM   #1598
chowman
Focus Rookie
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Fan#: 95078
Location: East Northport, NY
What I Drive: 2001, Tan Wagon

Posts: 14
FF Reputation: 1 chowman Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by chowman View Post
wonder if you could check inventory in NY, NJ, CT, PA, MA or DE for a

2012 Focus SE 5-Door, manual, SE Sport Package, Yellow Blaze tri coat, any equipment package, thx
oh boy! ... thx for checking!

how about in a Sterling Gray Metallic? ... thx
chowman is offline  
    Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 11:41 PM   #1599
WhiteTite
Focus Enthusiast
 
WhiteTite's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Fan#: 100660
Location: Ventura, CA
What I Drive: '13 Focus ST2. '12 Focus Ti

Posts: 155
FF Reputation: 2 WhiteTite Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Any incentives coming up for Labor Day? My wife is ready to ditch the Expedition for a 2012 Ti, ruby red or silver with handling package, nav/mft, winter package, backup camera, sun roof...zip code 93004. Also contemplating giving her my Ti and buying a ST for myself...have some thinking to do....
WhiteTite is offline  
    Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 02:34 AM   #1600
Nik00117
Focus Fanatic
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Fan#: 58749
Location: ., Haiti
What I Drive: 2011 Fusion SEL, 2010 Road Glide

Posts: 1,658
FF Reputation: 0 Nik00117 Newbie
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Any incentives coming up for Labor Day? My wife is ready to ditch the Expedition for a 2012 Ti, ruby red or silver with handling package, nav/mft, winter package, backup camera, sun roof...zip code 93004. Also contemplating giving her my Ti and buying a ST for myself...have some thinking to do....
Most dealerships generally are going do a sale on Labor day, but why not walk in on say the 29th of this month and get an offer. However I doubt a labor day deal (which is at the start of month) will be much better then a deal offered at the end of a month. Come back on the 31st and talk again? Prob the most effective way of purchasing a new car. Also if your wife wants a Ti, and you already have one and you want an ST I'd just give up the Ti to her and buy myself a new ST. Use the expedition as a trade in for the ST.
Nik00117 is offline  
    Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks & Social Networks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:25 PM.


Copyright 2002-2014 FocusFanatics.com. All Rights Reserved : Terms of Use : Privacy Policy : Advertise Information : Site Map

Focus Fanatics Ford Focus Forum offers many fun ways for you to engage with other Ford Focus Owners from across the world. Whether it be about the aftermarket performance modifications, technical how-to's, European tuned suspension or awesome fuel economy similar to the Acura TLX or Fiesta ST. You can find all Ford Focus and Focus ST related information here. Join our Ford Focus discussion forums and chat with local Focus enthusiasts in your area.