racing seats - Focus Fanatics
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Focus Fanatics > Ford Focus SVT > SVT Interior Mods & Upgrades

SVT Interior Mods & Upgrades The place to chat about general questions, window tinting, exterior body, interior and lighting upgrades for the 2002-204 SVT Focus.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
FocusFest Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 04-08-2011, 08:44 PM   #1
Davey Boy
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 78161
What I Drive: 03 Black SVT

FF Reputation: 5 Davey Boy Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
racing seats

I'm looking into options for lighter front seats for my SVT that are just straight bolt on replacements. Preferably red/black to match the rest of my interior.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-08-2011, 09:43 PM   #2
qdo44681
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 66818
What I Drive: 2008 black 2door SE

FF Reputation: 1 qdo44681 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Most seats come with brackets to make them bolt rite in. You should be able to get the colors you want with no trouble. Just start looking by searching on google.
Old 04-08-2011, 10:04 PM   #3
Notorious0ne
Focus Addict

Fan#: 70375
What I Drive: 05 Saleen Focus, 04 Saleen Focus

FF Reputation: 15 Notorious0ne Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (6)
You should be able to find a cheap no name brand on ebay that just bolt to your factory rails. Or if you want to make easier try going to a junk yard and getting the base so all you have you do to swap them out is replace the 4 main bolts. When buying racing seats its just the seat. You dont get the whole bracket setup currently in your car. So you have to remove the old seat which is 4 bolts under the current seat. Then Put the new seat on top. Also check to see if your passenger side has an airbag sensor this could cause problems down the road if your new seats do not have this sensor. Ill try to take some pictures of what i am talking about so its more clear tomorrow. In my saleen i have saleen leather seats which came from a junked Saleen Focus they have the factory brackets on them so all i have to do is remove the torx bolts and swap out the seats it takes like 20 minutes for me. But if you dont have the base system it will take longer if you want to swap out your seats. Ill take pictures tomorrow after work to further explain this.

The cops are here to keep us safe.............I'm here to keep them busy!

Hatch Nation #43

Bookmarks & Social Networks