Post your MK3 Ford Focus (2012-Present) Pics! - Page 46 - Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum > Ford Focus Discussions > Ford Focus Builds & General Showroom

Ford Focus Builds & General Showroom Post pictures and information of your Focus being built or your car images here. We want to see your Focus! More Images: Visit Our Online Ford Focus Gallery

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 06-20-2011, 11:31 AM   #451
xpeterbilt387x
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 54461
What I Drive: 14' PB ST2

Points 3,566, Level 37
Points: 3,566, Level: 37 Points: 3,566, Level: 37 Points: 3,566, Level: 37
Level Up 44% Completed
Level up: 44% Level up: 44% Level up: 44%
Forum Activity 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
FF Reputation: 3 xpeterbilt387x Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
^^^ That looks great! Nice pics. I'll be down in the are today haha. Delivering in the truck that is....
    Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-20-2011, 01:43 PM   #452
BiggerBoat
Focus Addict

Fan#: 85913
What I Drive: 2012 Red Candy Titanium Hatch

FF Reputation: 3 BiggerBoat Good Standing Member
Oroborus - Niiiice Titanium -You're torturing me with those handling package wheels!

herbz - Nice model also. I haven't seen the stick on the manual 5-speed yet until these pictures. I may have gone with a stick if it was available on the Titanium.
Old 06-20-2011, 09:00 PM   #453
Oroborus
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 86574
What I Drive: 2012 Plat. White Titanium Hatchback

FF Reputation: 1 Oroborus Good Standing Member
Interesting to see the center console and gear shift area on the manual transmission models.. Anyone have more pics? In my auto Titanium, I have a two-cup holder that sits the cups side by side right in front of the center, the heated seat dials & 12V area just in front of that, then the auto shifter in front of that with the parking brake handle just to the left. Looks like in the manual, that area where the auto parking brake handle would be is a pocket or tray of some sort? Where's the parking brake in the manual transmission models?

And thanks for the comments on my ride. Loving it so far. So weird to take calls through the car talking through the stereo, etc. My last car was a '98.. no such thing. :P
Old 06-20-2011, 09:41 PM   #454
Josh321
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 85263
What I Drive: 2012 Focus Titanium 5-door

FF Reputation: 1 Josh321 Good Standing Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oroborus View Post
Interesting to see the center console and gear shift area on the manual transmission models.. Anyone have more pics? In my auto Titanium, I have a two-cup holder that sits the cups side by side right in front of the center, the heated seat dials & 12V area just in front of that, then the auto shifter in front of that with the parking brake handle just to the left. Looks like in the manual, that area where the auto parking brake handle would be is a pocket or tray of some sort? Where's the parking brake in the manual transmission models?

And thanks for the comments on my ride. Loving it so far. So weird to take calls through the car talking through the stereo, etc. My last car was a '98.. no such thing. :P
It's actually not a manual vs. automatic difference; it's a trim level difference. SEL's and Titaniums have the parking brake next to the shift lever with the side-by-side cupholders. SE's and S's have the parking brake farther back and the front-to-back cupholders.
Old 06-21-2011, 09:17 AM   #455
BiggerBoat
Focus Addict

Fan#: 85913
What I Drive: 2012 Red Candy Titanium Hatch

FF Reputation: 3 BiggerBoat Good Standing Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oroborus View Post
Yeah, its pretty cool to be cranking the music, you take a call with the flick of a finger as the unit automatically mutes the music. I have a big shi**y grin on my face.
Old 06-22-2011, 08:40 AM   #456
thielt1
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 32005
What I Drive: Focus RS Rep

Points 10,526, Level 68
Points: 10,526, Level: 68 Points: 10,526, Level: 68 Points: 10,526, Level: 68
Level Up 19% Completed
Level up: 19% Level up: 19% Level up: 19%
Forum Activity 1%
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%
FF Reputation: 2 thielt1 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (8)
Can the new 2012 rock the Focus RS Mk2 wheels?!?!

http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/showthread.php?p=3517025#post3517025
Old 06-24-2011, 12:19 AM   #457
NightRider31
Focus Jr. Enthusiast

Fan#: 86696
What I Drive: 2012 Serling Gray Ford Focus manual

FF Reputation: 1 NightRider31 Good Standing Member
Got my SE 5 speed manual today. Pic soon. Few minor gripes, the gas door is not flush and they sent me to the body shop. They have to order parts and I'll have to take it back in. Also my back door is missing the screw cap to the handle. Other than that the car is awesome and I can't believe how it corners!
Old 06-24-2011, 12:26 AM   #458
pra2veen
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 86954
What I Drive: 2012 Focus SE Hatch (Kona Blue)

FF Reputation: 1 pra2veen Good Standing Member
After looking at all the pics of some stunning cars in this thread, just wanted to put up a couple of pics of mine.

Nothing Fancy. Focus 2012 SE with Sports and Convenience Packages. Bought myself this as a birthday gift one day after my b'day :)

Edit: How the hell are you guys getting 35+ gas mileage? My car shows avg as 22.3mpg and I have been driving very economically. I am driving mostly in the city.

Last edited by pra2veen; 06-24-2011 at 01:39 AM.
Old 06-24-2011, 08:16 AM   #459
e30og
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 83765
What I Drive: '13 SG 4dr, Manual

FF Reputation: 2 e30og Good Standing Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by pra2veen View Post
After looking at all the pics of some stunning cars in this thread, just wanted to put up a couple of pics of mine.

Nothing Fancy. Focus 2012 SE with Sports and Convenience Packages. Bought myself this as a birthday gift one day after my b'day :)

Edit: How the hell are you guys getting 35+ gas mileage? My car shows avg as 22.3mpg and I have been driving very economically. I am driving mostly in the city.
beautiful hatch. hit the highway for mpgs
Old 06-24-2011, 10:54 AM   #460
pra2veen
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 86954
What I Drive: 2012 Focus SE Hatch (Kona Blue)

FF Reputation: 1 pra2veen Good Standing Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by e30og View Post
beautiful hatch. hit the highway for mpgs
I drive like 7 miles to work and would've taken the I-94 but stupid traffic jams because of construction keeps me on surface streets.
I'll hit the highways on the weekend. Thanks :)

Bookmarks & Social Networks

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.