Post your MK3 Ford Focus (2012-Present) Pics! - Page 33 - Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum > Ford Focus Discussions > Ford Focus Builds & General Showroom

Ford Focus Builds & General Showroom Post pictures and information of your Focus being built or your car images here. We want to see your Focus! More Images: Visit Our Online Ford Focus Gallery

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 05-29-2011, 05:12 PM   #321
usapatriot
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 73594
What I Drive: 09' Black SE Coupe

FF Reputation: 0 usapatriot Newbie
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
So umm, anyone wanna test the launch control on their 2012 and make a 0-60 video using it? :D
    Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-29-2011, 06:20 PM   #322
azgsa
Focus Jr. Enthusiast

Fan#: 86056
What I Drive: 2012 Yellow Blaze SE Sport hatch

FF Reputation: 1 azgsa Good Standing Member
2012 Banana

Picked up my 2012 SE Sport banana last Tues. She's at the dealer over the long weekend getting a few minor issues I found fixed, then some black machined 5 spoke alloys this week. Love this car, most quiet ride I've ever had. Sync is great and the car handles great. I reset the trip/mpg when I picked it up and over the first 400 miles my average mpg (according to display) is 33.3. That's with easy starts and minimal brake use in the city, 60mph cruise on the highway, and a/c on.

Below pic is when I arrived to finalize the deal and pick the car up.

Next day I had Llumar CTX (ceramic) window film installed on all but front window. The front side windows have 30% film and the rest have 15%. This film is easily the best I've ever had on a car, and every car I've ever owned here in AZ has had window tint/film. The newest thing for installation is having a plotter cut out the film pieces for exact fit as opposed to a dude with a razor blade. I'm having the Llumar Air series film installed on the windshield Tues.

Will post more pics with the new wheels and tint this week.
Old 05-29-2011, 08:27 PM   #323
BiggerBoat
Focus Addict

Fan#: 85913
What I Drive: 2012 Red Candy Titanium Hatch

FF Reputation: 3 BiggerBoat Good Standing Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whiskeyjack View Post
I flip flopped between Sterling Grey and Kona Blue when I ordered. I finally went with the blue, but it was a tough decision. I still really like the look of the Sterling Grey. One of the reasons it might be so popular is because of the supply issues with some of the other colors.
Good point Whiskey ...I'm a little slow
Old 05-29-2011, 08:57 PM   #324
BiggerBoat
Focus Addict

Fan#: 85913
What I Drive: 2012 Red Candy Titanium Hatch

FF Reputation: 3 BiggerBoat Good Standing Member
[QUOTE=vmaxbaby;3686250]Just picked this up wednesday

I like that! Its all about the color/rim match. I love these rims with the red whereas I wasn't as happy with them on some other other paint colors.
Old 05-29-2011, 08:57 PM   #325
vmaxbaby
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 85914
What I Drive: 2012 SE Hatch, GT500, Busa, 2013 SE

FF Reputation: 2 vmaxbaby Good Standing Member
My 2012 Tint with New rims
http://www.flairphoto2.com/focus.jpg
Old 05-30-2011, 05:44 AM   #326
Ohuigin
Focus Addict

Fan#: 83056
What I Drive: 2012 Grey Metallic Titanium Hatch

FF Reputation: 3 Ohuigin Good Standing Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by RustyPonds View Post
Beautiful!

I thought you were getting the protection package also, no? Turns out my kit wont be in for a week or so, so who knows when I can post some pics of it.
Thanks! I am still tossing around the idea if the protection package. I'd like to see a fee pics of it installed before I pull the trigger. The car is so sleek looking, I don't want any flaps disrupting those lines. If they fit in though, then I'll grab some. Even if ford.com had images of them when you installed them on the build site, that'd be helpful.

-B

2012 S. G. Metallic Titanium Hatch - Born on 5/10/11
Options / Customizations:
-Handling Package
-Debadged
Old 05-30-2011, 05:54 AM   #327
LostContrails
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 83543
What I Drive: 2012 Sterling Grey SEL Sedan

FF Reputation: 2 LostContrails Good Standing Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohuigin View Post
Thanks! I am still tossing around the idea if the protection package. I'd like to see a fee pics of it installed before I pull the trigger. The car is so sleek looking, I don't want any flaps disrupting those lines. If they fit in though, then I'll grab some. Even if ford.com had images of them when you installed them on the build site, that'd be helpful.

-B
I believe you can see them using this accessorizer on the accessories site.
6 Speed Auto
Old 05-30-2011, 09:16 AM   #328
azgsa
Focus Jr. Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohuigin View Post

-B
I thought the same thing about the flaps, especially after driving a recently oiled asphalt road in my Yellow 2012 and having it sprayed up along the side by the front tires. Wanted to see them on the car and then vmaxbaby posted the pics of his red 2012 above with the flaps installed. They looked pretty unobtrusive on his car so I ordered up a set on ebay, cheapest I could find 'em. Thanks vmax for the pics!
Old 05-30-2011, 09:34 AM   #329
redav
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 86142
What I Drive: 2002, Yellow Mazda

FF Reputation: 1 redav Good Standing Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by azgsa View Post
Picked up my 2012 SE Sport banana last Tues. She's at the dealer over the long weekend getting a few minor issues I found fixed, then some black machined 5 spoke alloys this week. Love this car, most quiet ride I've ever had. Sync is great and the car handles great. I reset the trip/mpg when I picked it up and over the first 400 miles my average mpg (according to display) is 33.3. That's with easy starts and minimal brake use in the city, 60mph cruise on the highway, and a/c on.

Below pic is when I arrived to finalize the deal and pick the car up.

Next day I had Llumar CTX (ceramic) window film installed on all but front window. The front side windows have 30% film and the rest have 15%. This film is easily the best I've ever had on a car, and every car I've ever owned here in AZ has had window tint/film. The newest thing for installation is having a plotter cut out the film pieces for exact fit as opposed to a dude with a razor blade. I'm having the Llumar Air series film installed on the windshield Tues.

Will post more pics with the new wheels and tint this week.
Are those wheels the ones with the painted pockets? If so, do you have any pics from the side? I'm thinking of going the yellow with those wheels & would like to see what the combo looks like.

Thanks!
Old 05-30-2011, 10:13 AM   #330
azgsa
Focus Jr. Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by redav View Post
Are those wheels the ones with the painted pockets? If so, do you have any pics from the side? I'm thinking of going the yellow with those wheels & would like to see what the combo looks like.

Thanks!
They are the 'painted pocket' ones. I don't have any pics from the side and the car is at the dealer right now...

In case you didn't know, when you get Yellow Blaze color you have to get the sport package, which comes 16" alloy wheels. These painted pocket wheels are an additional $245 and IMO they look better than the silver alloys you get with the sport pkg and are worth the additional $. I didn't order my car (it was on the lot) and they were on the car already. I probably would have opted for the standard alloys with the sport package had I ordered the car, then bought aftermarket black wheels like I'm doing now, to keep with the yellow/black scheme of the car. The painted pocket ones are really nicely made though, the painted part is a dark gray (gunmetal).

Bookmarks & Social Networks

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.