Post your MK3 Ford Focus (2012-Present) Pics! - Page 263 - Focus Fanatics
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace


Go Back   Focus Fanatics > Ford Focus Discussions > Ford Focus Builds & General Showroom

Ford Focus Builds & General Showroom Post pictures and information of your Focus being built or your car images here. We want to see your Focus! More Images: Visit Our Online Ford Focus Gallery

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-12-2013, 09:22 PM   #2621
Twenty
Sonic's Mk3 Crew #17
 
Twenty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Fan#: 90312
Location: Calgary, Canada
What I Drive: 2012 YB SE sedan w/ ST exterior

Posts: 4,184
FF Reputation: 9 Twenty Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (2)
__________________
officialTHREETWENTY
2012 Yellow Blaze Focus SE Sedan (DD+Project)
1992 Bright White Grand Prix SE Sedan (Project)
SR #74/SMk3C #17/YBOC #03
Bill M.
Twenty is offline  
    Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 05-13-2013, 03:19 PM   #2622
1slofofo
Adam
 
1slofofo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Fan#: 92422
Location: Chicago, IL
What I Drive: Mk3

Posts: 2,074
FF Reputation: 6 1slofofo Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
__________________
Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.
1slofofo is offline  
    Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 03:27 PM   #2623
misfire
Moderator
 
misfire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Fan#: 31379
Location: West Chester, PA
What I Drive: 2012 SEL Hatch, 2014 Mazda CX-5

Posts: 16,048
FF Reputation: 31 misfire Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (13)
Looks good. Glad to see wheels on your car!!
__________________
Will aka Misfire
2010/2011/2012/2013 Ford Master Certified Service Advisor
2003 LX "traded in"/2010 SES "traded in"/2012 SEL Hatch "current"
misfire is offline  
    Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 03:30 PM   #2624
papaacer
Sonic's MK3 Crew #25
 
papaacer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Fan#: 111083
Location: Willows, CA
What I Drive: 2012 Race Red SE

Posts: 5,049
FF Reputation: 8 papaacer Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (3)
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1slofofo View Post
This one isn't photoshop right because with your bada$$ editing skills it always looks for real


Sent from my crappy jailbroken iPhone and am i need of a Galaxy s4
__________________
2.25 Axle-Back; Steeda Intake;Styluz M575 Wheels; 155.27 WHP; Tom's Tune; First Selectshift Conversion IG: @papaacer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twenty View Post
That's because if a sedan was used there would be too much awesomeness and the internet would explode.
papaacer is online now  
    Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 03:38 PM   #2625
1slofofo
Adam
 
1slofofo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Fan#: 92422
Location: Chicago, IL
What I Drive: Mk3

Posts: 2,074
FF Reputation: 6 1slofofo Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by misfire View Post
Looks good. Glad to see wheels on your car!!
'Bout time, right? lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by papaacer View Post
This one isn't photoshop right because with your bada$$ editing skills it always looks for real


Sent from my crappy jailbroken iPhone and am i need of a Galaxy s4
lol Yeah, it's legit. I tried photoshopping these before but no one has decent pictures of the wheels.
__________________
Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.
1slofofo is offline  
    Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 03:40 PM   #2626
papaacer
Sonic's MK3 Crew #25
 
papaacer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Fan#: 111083
Location: Willows, CA
What I Drive: 2012 Race Red SE

Posts: 5,049
FF Reputation: 8 papaacer Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (3)
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1slofofo View Post
'Bout time, right? lol



lol Yeah, it's legit. I tried photoshopping these before but no one has decent pictures of the wheels.
Awesome! Now it's my turn soon!


Sent from my crappy jailbroken iPhone and am i need of a Galaxy s4
__________________
2.25 Axle-Back; Steeda Intake;Styluz M575 Wheels; 155.27 WHP; Tom's Tune; First Selectshift Conversion IG: @papaacer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twenty View Post
That's because if a sedan was used there would be too much awesomeness and the internet would explode.
papaacer is online now  
    Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 07:42 AM   #2627
Arco-Zakus
Focus Addict
 
Arco-Zakus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Fan#: 101658
Location: Fremont, CA
What I Drive: 2014 SGM SE Sport Pkg Sedan 5sp-man

Posts: 843
FF Reputation: 10 Arco-Zakus Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Nice wheels!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1slofofo View Post
It took me a while to figure out where I had seen them before. I don't think they look as good on the car they were designed for as they do on yours. They look a bit puny on a Fusion, but just the right size on your Focus. Great idea.


http://gtcarlot.com/colors/car/75669448-3.html
2013 Sterling Gray Metallic Ford Fusion SE


The style is similar to the BBS-CF, but not as industrial looking. I like the way the spokes on yours run in closer parallel pairs rather than the bowed, star-shape of the BBS spokes. (Why do the spokes look slimmer on your car than on the Fusion?) The webbing between the spokes where the lug bolt holes are looks too fat on the BBS compared to yours. The bright silver finish also looks really good on Sonic Blue, but I'm curious to see how they'd look in the same anthracite + machined finish that the BBS has (or black).

I love your color combination with the white stripes on blue. Reminds me of the original Shelby AC Cobra. I keep trying to imagine a pair of wide blue stripes down the center of a white Focus (a la 1965 Shelby Mustang GT-350), but keep thinking it would look hokey on a sedan. I think you got just the right combination, with the slightly more subtle fender stripes instead.


http://www.tirerack.com/wheels/Wheel...All&sort=Brand
BBS-CF(Machined w/Anthracite Accent)
Arco-Zakus is offline  
    Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 08:29 AM   #2628
1slofofo
Adam
 
1slofofo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Fan#: 92422
Location: Chicago, IL
What I Drive: Mk3

Posts: 2,074
FF Reputation: 6 1slofofo Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arco-Zakus View Post
It took me a while to figure out where I had seen them before. I don't think they look as good on the car they were designed for as they do on yours. They look a bit puny on a Fusion, but just the right size on your Focus. Great idea.


http://gtcarlot.com/colors/car/75669448-3.html
2013 Sterling Gray Metallic Ford Fusion SE


The style is similar to the BBS-CF, but not as industrial looking. I like the way the spokes on yours run in closer parallel pairs rather than the bowed, star-shape of the BBS spokes. (Why do the spokes look slimmer on your car than on the Fusion?) The webbing between the spokes where the lug bolt holes are looks too fat on the BBS compared to yours. The bright silver finish also looks really good on Sonic Blue, but I'm curious to see how they'd look in the same anthracite + machined finish that the BBS has (or black).

I love your color combination with the white stripes on blue. Reminds me of the original Shelby AC Cobra. I keep trying to imagine a pair of wide blue stripes down the center of a white Focus (a la 1965 Shelby Mustang GT-350), but keep thinking it would look hokey on a sedan. I think you got just the right combination, with the slightly more subtle fender stripes instead.


http://www.tirerack.com/wheels/Wheel...All&sort=Brand
BBS-CF(Machined w/Anthracite Accent)

I was planning on getting them painted similar to the BBS wheels you posted, but with the angles, I decided it would be very hard, and they don't look half bad stock color.

Thanks for the compliments, I was going to do an offset stripe, but I thought it would be overkill for a car with no engine mods.
__________________
Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.
1slofofo is offline  
    Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 12:10 PM   #2629
wilsonfocus86
Focus Addict
 
wilsonfocus86's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Fan#: 23099
Location: Baton Rouge, LA
What I Drive: 14 Fusion 2.0

Posts: 1,156
FF Reputation: 3 wilsonfocus86 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1slofofo View Post
'Bout time, right? lol



lol Yeah, it's legit. I tried photoshopping these before but no one has decent pictures of the wheels.
I think I'm going to miss those photoshopped pics always looked forward to your "ideas" haha but it is about time very nice
__________________
"If in doubt.. Flat out." - Colin McRae
wilsonfocus86 is offline  
    Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 12:19 PM   #2630
RonMaiden
Focus Fanatic
 
RonMaiden's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Fan#: 99230
Location: Littleton, CO
What I Drive: 2012 Red Candy Metallic Hatch SE

Posts: 4,072
FF Reputation: 6 RonMaiden Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
My wife took this after I told her this would be a cool pic and it came out better than I expected.
__________________
'12 Focus Red Candy SE Sport 5 spd
'99 Toyota 4Runner Sport
'11 Subaru WRX STI Hatch
RonMaiden is offline  
    Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks & Social Networks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:57 AM.


Copyright 2002-2014 FocusFanatics.com. All Rights Reserved : Terms of Use : Privacy Policy : Advertise Information : Site Map

Focus Fanatics Ford Focus Forum offers many fun ways for you to engage with other Ford Focus Owners from across the world. Whether it be about the aftermarket performance modifications, technical how-to's, European tuned suspension or awesome fuel economy similar to the Acura TLX or Fiesta ST. You can find all Ford Focus and Focus ST related information here. Join our Ford Focus discussion forums and chat with local Focus enthusiasts in your area.