2012+ Focus Aftermarket? - Page 3 - Focus Fanatics
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Focus Fanatics > Ford Focus Third Generation > DURATEC Ti-VCT Performance (2012-Current)

DURATEC Ti-VCT Performance (2012-Current) The place to chat about any Duratec 2.0L Ti-VCT engine performance, tuning and exhaust related upgrades.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 01-09-2012, 11:49 PM   #21
lordzero
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 32469
What I Drive: 2012 Grey Titanium Hatchback

FF Reputation: 1 lordzero Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
I just ordered the INJEN intake. What I really want is the ST exhaust. The appearance at least. Anyone have any ideas on how to do that? Just wait for the 2013 ST and order that part?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-10-2012, 12:41 PM   #22
Baublitz
Focus Jr. Enthusiast

Fan#: 91824
What I Drive: 2012 Race Red SE

FF Reputation: 1 Baublitz Good Standing Member
I'm thinking the market just isn't there yet. I mean I honestly think you will be waiting until at least Q3 of 2012 more likely 2013 before this market picks up. They aren't expensive cars but people don't often want to jeopardize their warranties just yet. Don't get me wrong, I'm on the edge of my seat waiting for this aftermarket to happen. I just don't see it being soon.
Old 01-10-2012, 03:20 PM   #23
TitanFocus76
Focus Addict

Fan#: 75579
What I Drive: 07 Focus ST v1.2

FF Reputation: 4 TitanFocus76 Good Standing Member
Fswerks and steeda both have an intake coming that isnt too far away

Carlisle Ford Not just hid's sponsor pick

Sedan Revolution #152
Old 01-10-2012, 03:49 PM   #24
Baublitz
Focus Jr. Enthusiast

Fan#: 91824
What I Drive: 2012 Race Red SE

FF Reputation: 1 Baublitz Good Standing Member
Yeah, I guess I didn't take into account that FSWERKS is actually really close to the exhaust system. If you live in California and drive a manual 2012 they are offering i think %50 off if you buy the parts and free install so they can test fit and run dyno.
Old 01-15-2012, 09:20 PM   #25
lordzero
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 32469
What I Drive: 2012 Grey Titanium Hatchback

FF Reputation: 1 lordzero Good Standing Member
I actually just finished putting the INJEN CAI in my car. The sound threw me off the first time I put any power into the peddle above 2.5k rpm as it has one loud growl. Reminds me of my friends Mustang that he has all changed out. Easy install, though the instruction had some wrong size info on it and I had to get a different clamp for the air filter due to the one coming with it being too small.
Old 01-20-2012, 03:31 PM   #26
Vuj311
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 70902
What I Drive: 2013 Tuxedo Black ST2

FF Reputation: 2 Vuj311 Good Standing Member
ive seen a coilover kit, some eibach and h&r springs, rear swaybar and a few different exhausts but something that really caught my eye was this....

http://www.loder1899.de/en/fahrzeug_3_2288.html

i know you can order from germany directly until they open it up on the US market. fyi i know this is random but does anyone know how to wire up led hide-aways to switches and stuff. i dont remember how i did my grill lights but my focus is whackered out ;)
ill post pics later in a different thread
Old 03-23-2012, 01:23 PM   #27
JMFS21
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 96769
What I Drive: 2012 White Platinum Focus Hatchback

FF Reputation: 1 JMFS21 Good Standing Member
Word

Yeah i just got mine last month. I tinted the tail lights and put on a magnaflow muffler. It sounds great, not to loud and just loud enough, it kinda purrs. Waiting to put on the AEM intake i just bought for it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CalgaryDrummer View Post
I am modding a few things, but I want to keep it clean and simple. I would like to add just a wee bit more power. Stock is 160, I want to hit 180, give or take. Sounds like a good number. I just want a fighting chance against my roommates nicely equipped A4 :) Him and I bought new cars within the same hour on the same day, without knowing each other where shopping!!! Funny Story...

Anyway, I want to throw on an intake and exhaust, as these are subtle changes. If anybody can think of any other small performance modifications, I would love to hear them. Modding is not my thing, although I am above average mechanically.

What else can a person do to gain a few horses, withouth breaking the bank, or messing with your car too much?

Bookmarks & Social Networks