Post For 2012 When You Get a Vin# - Page 66 - Focus Fanatics
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Focus Fanatics > Ford Focus Third Generation > MK3 Focus

MK3 Focus The place to chat about general questions, window tinting, exterior body, interior and lighting upgrades for the third generation 2012-Current Focus.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 04-28-2011, 01:25 PM   #651
GhiaFan
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 50498
What I Drive: 2007 Panther Black Focus 1.6 Ti-VCT

FF Reputation: 12 GhiaFan Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carioca23 View Post
So.. Along with many here, my build date was yesterday. But I'm looking in ETIS, and it finds my VIN and knows it is a Focus. It also now has the right build date instead of the really strange number. But I can't find any other info. I can't find anything that lists all the features in a long list or anything. Am I missing something? Is there a button to push? ;)

What about anybody else with the 27th build date. Anything there? My dealer called today and they seem to have less information than me :) Hurray for this forum.

I know some other here had their cars sit at the plant for a while. How did you find that out? Is there a way to know once it gets on the train or anything?

On the shutters, I went to the factory training at my dealer and the guy there said it was on all SFEs and the other trims were based on the location. I'm in Utah and he thought they would be on mine.
When you are on the ETIS VIN page. look on the right hand side just below your cars information there is a secondary area "minor features" , on the right side there is a blue arrow, click on this and all your cars features and equipment will be listed
If you cannot find this post your VIN and someone can help you
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-28-2011, 02:25 PM   #652
emerrill
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 83959
What I Drive: 2012 Focus 5dr Titanium Candy Blue

FF Reputation: 2 emerrill Good Standing Member
The expanded ETIS info won't appear for quite some time. I have test drove cars that don't have ETIS info yet...
Old 04-28-2011, 02:26 PM   #653
emerrill
Focus Enthusiast

I just got a status update on my car.

It moved to 'In Transit' today!!!! My car should be at the dealer within a day or two. Of course I'm leaving the country for a week on Saturday... what timing...
Old 04-28-2011, 02:30 PM   #654
Gobird
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 83191
What I Drive: 2012 Blue Candy Titanium Hatch

FF Reputation: 1 Gobird Good Standing Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by emerrill View Post
I just got a status update on my car.

It moved to 'In Transit' today!!!! My car should be at the dealer within a day or two. Of course I'm leaving the country for a week on Saturday... what timing...
Don't remember, what was your build date?
Old 04-28-2011, 02:42 PM   #655
emerrill
Focus Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gobird View Post
Don't remember, what was your build date?
My window sticker date was 4/26, ETIS says 4/27. My understanding is window sticker is the day that the car will get it's window sticker, while ETIS is the day it rolls off the line.
Old 04-28-2011, 02:46 PM   #656
Gobird
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 83191
What I Drive: 2012 Blue Candy Titanium Hatch

FF Reputation: 1 Gobird Good Standing Member
Thanks, everything you listed is the same as mine. But mine will have to come in by rail and then truck down here. I'll probably be at a T-Bird event in Texas by then.
Old 04-28-2011, 05:48 PM   #657
PJK007
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 85311
What I Drive: 2012 Ford Focus Titanium Blue Candy

FF Reputation: 1 PJK007 Good Standing Member
Finally got our VIN!

Been reading this thread for months now, bought our Titanium 5 weeks back and just got our vin today so here I am guys! All your messages have been a great help so I wanted to say thanks to all. Our vin just displays the same 120110428 that someone else posted and shows nothing on ETIS for build date. One question that I have that I have not see yet, what is the bar going across the top in the middle of the window sticker for? Shows UMC above the word CERT as well as a C and R above the TRD and RAMP. Wondered if these were codes for something?
Our vin is: 1fahp3j28cl144713
Old 04-28-2011, 10:27 PM   #658
warneej
BodyKits=PantiesDrop

Fan#: 20372
What I Drive: 04 ZX3 D23E-10SES Sedan-12 Ti Hatch

FF Reputation: 200 warneej Excellent Standing Memberwarneej Excellent Standing Memberwarneej Excellent Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (12)
Quote:
Originally Posted by PJK007 View Post
Been reading this thread for months now, bought our Titanium 5 weeks back and just got our vin today so here I am guys! All your messages have been a great help so I wanted to say thanks to all. Our vin just displays the same 120110428 that someone else posted and shows nothing on ETIS for build date. One question that I have that I have not see yet, what is the bar going across the top in the middle of the window sticker for? Shows UMC above the word CERT as well as a C and R above the TRD and RAMP. Wondered if these were codes for something?
Your build date is today, 4/28/2011. Other than that I'm not sure what the rest mean.

173.4whp
gump
crew #6
Old 04-29-2011, 06:53 AM   #659
Jazzdog
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 79102
What I Drive: 2013 Blue Candy M5 Titanium Hatch

FF Reputation: 2 Jazzdog Good Standing Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by PJK007 View Post
Cert is most likely what emissions certification, TRD is TREAD act - requires certain information labels on vehicles, Ramp is where it goes after completion for shipment - R = railhead.
Old 04-29-2011, 07:09 AM   #660
Jayshaw91
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 83891
What I Drive: Crappy Pontiac G6

FF Reputation: 1 Jayshaw91 Good Standing Member
Emerill, being a fellow Detroiter, I'm hoping you know more about your delivery time today. I was told 10-14 days after build... and I'm with Demmer who is literally across the street from the factory. I guessed 3-5 days after build, which is more in line with what it looks like you're seeing with your ride.

If you get a solid deliver date before you blow out overseas, PLEASE post or PM me. I've got a G6 I need to get listed for sale and don't want to do it too soon...

Bookmarks & Social Networks