Post For 2012 When You Get a Vin# - Page 33 - Focus Fanatics
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Focus Fanatics > Ford Focus Third Generation > MK3 Focus

MK3 Focus The place to chat about general questions, window tinting, exterior body, interior and lighting upgrades for the third generation 2012-Current Focus.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 04-09-2011, 10:38 AM   #321
DEREKC
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 82958
What I Drive: 2012 Kona Blue Ford Focus Titanium

FF Reputation: 2 DEREKC Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Finally got my VIN: 1FAHP3N22CL144152, but no delivery date yet, but the order has been released to factory. HURRAY!!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-09-2011, 11:36 AM   #322
ted429
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 84025
What I Drive: 2012 Ford Focus Tit. Hatch

FF Reputation: 1 ted429 Good Standing Member
Ok, just walked out of the dealership. My car is being built on 4/25. Ordered on 2/23. Also I test drove an sel that was delivered this morning and it was equipped with MFT!! So that is good news folks with MFT ordered they are being released! Also I was very impressed with the SEL handing and I ordered a titanium with the handling package!
Old 04-09-2011, 02:38 PM   #323
Ohuigin
Focus Addict

Fan#: 83056
What I Drive: 2012 Grey Metallic Titanium Hatch

FF Reputation: 3 Ohuigin Good Standing Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by ted429 View Post
Ok, just walked out of the dealership. My car is being built on 4/25. Ordered on 2/23. Also I test drove an sel that was delivered this morning and it was equipped with MFT!! So that is good news folks with MFT ordered they are being released! Also I was very impressed with the SEL handing and I ordered a titanium with the handling package!
Sweet! How was your experience with the MFT?

-B

2012 S. G. Metallic Titanium Hatch - Born on 5/10/11
Options / Customizations:
-Handling Package
-Debadged
Old 04-09-2011, 02:44 PM   #324
ted429
Focus Rookie

It was fine. I got to play play around with it for 10-15 and no problems. I am still glad I ordered it. I was really impressed with the fit and finish and overall quality of the car.
Old 04-09-2011, 02:45 PM   #325
Gobird
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 83191
What I Drive: 2012 Blue Candy Titanium Hatch

FF Reputation: 1 Gobird Good Standing Member
I think the MFT is going to be an ongoing learning experience. I know it will take me some time to learn everything on it.
Old 04-09-2011, 02:50 PM   #326
ted429
Focus Rookie

I agree it is easy to use but it controls everything! lol
Old 04-09-2011, 04:44 PM   #327
itr86
Focus Jr. Enthusiast

Fan#: 84086
What I Drive: 2012 Tuxedo Black Focus SE Hatch

FF Reputation: 1 itr86 Good Standing Member
My dealer just got a SFE Sedan in, to their surprise and I was the first to test drive it. Even though it's much different than the car I ordered, it is still very nice. The interior, the ride, everything was just what I was expecting when I preordered. I need mine already! :)

note how they tried to hide it amongst the Fiestas! they said they didn't want anybody driving it yet for some reason, maybe that's why.

Old 04-10-2011, 12:12 PM   #328
Lionscornbread50
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 83420
What I Drive: 1999 Laser Red Mercury Cougar

FF Reputation: 1 Lionscornbread50 Good Standing Member
Focus has arrived......i think?

I ordered my 2012 se hatch on 2/20/11. I've been in contact with my dealer regularly since, and so far no info whatsoever. Yesterday, out of the blue, my salesman calls and informs me that i don't need to worry about waiting for the VIN anymore. He said their dealer has 6 stock orders on the lot, and 50 preorders in process. I was toward the bottom of the list, but for some reason mine was delivered yesterday before every other order ahead of me. He seemed suprised, as was I! I worked yesterday so was unable to head up to the dealer unfortunately. He did provide me with a VIN (1FAH03K27CL134771), but so far I can't track it anywhere. Does this whole situation seem strange to anyone? I'm heading up there tomorrow to see if it's legit.
Old 04-10-2011, 12:30 PM   #329
ted429
Focus Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionscornbread50 View Post
I ordered my 2012 se hatch on 2/20/11. I've been in contact with my dealer regularly since, and so far no info whatsoever. Yesterday, out of the blue, my salesman calls and informs me that i don't need to worry about waiting for the VIN anymore. He said their dealer has 6 stock orders on the lot, and 50 preorders in process. I was toward the bottom of the list, but for some reason mine was delivered yesterday before every other order ahead of me. He seemed suprised, as was I! I worked yesterday so was unable to head up to the dealer unfortunately. He did provide me with a VIN (1FAH03K27CL134771), but so far I can't track it anywhere. Does this whole situation seem strange to anyone? I'm heading up there tomorrow to see if it's legit.
Did you order at Tom Holzer? They had 6 of them show up on saturday morning out of the blue. I was also told that they sold three last week alone and those were not ordered cars. I am so glad I order mine. The VIN could have some numbers switched because mine shows up in ETIS still but no window sticker.
Old 04-10-2011, 12:41 PM   #330
Lionscornbread50
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 83420
What I Drive: 1999 Laser Red Mercury Cougar

FF Reputation: 1 Lionscornbread50 Good Standing Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by ted429 View Post
Did you order at Tom Holzer? They had 6 of them show up on saturday morning out of the blue. I was also told that they sold three last week alone and those were not ordered cars. I am so glad I order mine. The VIN could have some numbers switched because mine shows up in ETIS still but no window sticker.
Actually I did order from Tom Holzer. He told me about the 6 stock orders also. I'm just surprised I couldn't get any info whatsoever, then it just shows up! I tried etis also, but the vin was invalid. I'll post whatever I can find out tomorrow. Good luck with your order!

Bookmarks & Social Networks