So Frustrating - Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum > Ford Focus Racing Discussions > Drag Racing

Drag Racing The place to discuss information about drag racing stats, tips and events. Track sanctioned events only.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 09-16-2004, 12:11 AM   #1
JSTaBLURRR
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 12993
What I Drive: 2001 Saturn SC2

FF Reputation: 1 JSTaBLURRR Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
So Frustrating

I was on my way home from the gas station and im driving the speed limit for once...lol..anyways, I notice that this like mid 90's or so pontiac bonneville that im following all of a sudden takes off to the red light and I pull up next to him to see whats going on cause I was curious. I pull up next to him and him and his co-pilot are just staring at me with this huge grin and im thinking like yeah...... and so I knew he wanted to run and then I start to rev my engine to acknowledge and then I look ahead and the light turns green all of a sudden and im like crap, and he takes off and then like a sec later I take off with my worst launch ever and yet he is like 1 1/2 lengths ahead of me and before I know it i get back into my groove and im right at his front door and we haven't even hit 70mph really and right when im starting to pull in front of him pretty good he shuts down and I slam on my brakes too and I tell him to run against me again so I can really crush his ego and all he was like was, No i got you off the line, and im just yelling back, well then Mr. S[:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)], run against me again and """kill""" me like you think you just did again and prove you got balls. Then him and his buddy laugh and were side by side doing about 35mph and then he punches it and I punch it too and i get atleast a car lenth ahead of him and then I start to slow down cause he quit after that and then I look up ahead and there is a light to that just turned red and I start to get all exicted cause im about to pummel his a** cause ive killed his kind with mods before. Then the punk makes a super sharp turn into a neighborhood and squeals his tires doing so to avoid the light. That pisses me off so bad when people think they are the sh** after doing that stuff and will run off into some place to avoid another run up against me or whatever. If hes really the SH** then he can prove it, kill me or not, I hate it when they just declare themselves the winner and won't do anything else after that.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-16-2004, 01:28 AM   #2
tunedfocuzx3
That Iowa Guy

Fan#: 11992
What I Drive: 02 Sonic Blue Mustang GT

Points 8,052, Level 60
Points: 8,052, Level: 60 Points: 8,052, Level: 60 Points: 8,052, Level: 60
Level Up 51% Completed
Level up: 51% Level up: 51% Level up: 51%
Forum Activity 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
FF Reputation: 13 tunedfocuzx3 Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (8)
he did beat you off the line...and you do drive a saturn
2002 Focus SVT #3533 - JRSC w/BBK

"Zombie kill of the week?"
Old 09-16-2004, 01:33 AM   #3
tunedfocuzx3
That Iowa Guy

Points 8,052, Level 60
Level Up 51% Completed
Forum Activity 0%

Old 09-16-2004, 01:35 AM   #4
ZETEC3
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 81
What I Drive: 2003 Liquid grey ZX3, 95 240SX SE

FF Reputation: 1 ZETEC3 Good Standing Member
Ya I hate that kind of people. I was cruising down a 6 laner through a neighboring town one night with a couple of my friends. Well this guy and his girlfriend pulls up next to me in an eclipse rs. Well i'm not looking at the guy so I didnt realize he wanted to race. Well he floors it off the line so I floor it and close 1 1/2 car lenths in like 2 seconds and right as i'm at his door he shut down and later they sped past me with his gf laughing and giving me the finger wtf?

And wow beating him in a saturn that has got to be the worst feeling ever for that kid.
Old 09-16-2004, 01:38 AM   #5
all motor
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 10261
What I Drive: 03 zx3 mtx75 d23e

FF Reputation: 1 all motor Good Standing Member
dude you are a [:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)]g retard, why are you in a focus forum, and why are you racing bonnevilles??, and losing to them!!
Old 09-16-2004, 09:04 AM   #6
kaiten2
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 9696
What I Drive: 2004, red, zts

FF Reputation: 1 kaiten2 Good Standing Member
Quote:
Originally posted by tunedfocuzx3

I dont think there is anything wrong with him being in a focus forum. I like hearing about different types of cars and what they can do.
Old 09-16-2004, 03:05 PM   #7
JSTaBLURRR
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 12993
What I Drive: 2001 Saturn SC2

FF Reputation: 1 JSTaBLURRR Good Standing Member
Whos cares really about what I drive or whatnot, so what ifs its a focus forum mostly, I love my car as much as you guys do and have the same amount of pride in driving my car as anyone else here and the last thing im trying to do is bash on someother brand of car except for the posers and crap. The ONLY reason he beat me off the line was because I wasn't ready and he we lined up again, he would not have even come close to beating me because right after he took off the only thing i was thinking was f[:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)] and he was atleast 1 1/2 cars ahead of me and yet i got to his driver door before hitting 70mph even when I took off like a little stock auto civic lol
Old 09-16-2004, 03:08 PM   #8
xgambit
Focus Addict

Fan#: 8571
What I Drive: red 03 FSVT zx5, 95 eclipse GST

FF Reputation: 1 xgambit Good Standing Member
Quote:
Originally posted by tunedfocuzx3
well, you are right.
Old 09-16-2004, 03:14 PM   #9
hgIncRns
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 8620
What I Drive: '04 Grey Met. ZX5 2.3L

FF Reputation: 1 hgIncRns Good Standing Member
Quote:
Originally posted by kaiten2

I dont think there is anything wrong with him being in a focus forum. I like hearing about different types of cars and what they can do.
diversity...... I likes it too

Mods Inside : 35% Tint, Pioneer HU with 4 6x8 Pioneer Spkrs.
Mods Outside : FS CAI, Magnaflow Cat-back, 17x7 ASA Wheels w/ Cont. 45 series tires, Eibach Pro-kit Springs and Dampers. Shorty Ant.
Old 09-17-2004, 02:45 AM   #10
tunedfocuzx3
That Iowa Guy

Points 8,052, Level 60
Level Up 51% Completed
Forum Activity 0%
hey man, im not saying to get out of the forums...im just saying you drive a saturn and i feel sorry for you.

Bookmarks & Social Networks

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.