For Sale: SVT header, gauge, hvac, steering wheel and mirrors - Focus Fanatics
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Focus Fanatics > Ford Focus Marketplace > Buy - Sell - Trade > Archive

Archive Archive of all expired Buy-Sell-Trade postings.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
FocusFest Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 02-16-2011, 11:26 PM   #1
zetecDon
Where am I?

Fan#: 62506
What I Drive: 02 ZX3, 02 MX-5

FF Reputation: 28 zetecDon Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (45)
For Sale: SVT header, gauge, hvac, steering wheel and mirrors

I am slowly breaking down an SVT and getting parts off of it to sell. All items are being sold by me and will be shipped out from Amelia, Ohio. If you have any questions or concerns feel free to PM me your questions. No calling of dibs on items, it's the person who puts the cash in my hand first is the one who gets the item. If you feel my prices are high I suggest you to keep shopping. I have done some research on the items and have come up with an average price for most of them.

First item are a set of SVT mirrors that are power and heated in CD silver. Mirrors sold locally!

Ford Focus driver side airbag still in good condition, just has a dent in the Ford emblem. *SOLD*

SVT header & dipstick. In good condition just a little surface rust. The header has a small scrape on the underside in the usual location for these headers. Asking price $150 + shipping.

SVT gauge cluster and auxillary cluster. 125,000 miles roughly on the gauge but can be reset by Ford to your actual mileage. *SVT Gauge cluster and Auxillary gauges sold!*

SVT HVAC controls and bezel. In good condition, has the usual chipping and scraping in places. HVAC controls with dials *SOLD*, HVAC bezel $15 or HVAC bezel with all buttons, ashtray and controls for $50

Last edited by zetecDon; 03-04-2011 at 08:11 PM.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-16-2011, 11:30 PM   #2
03ZX5SVT
Banned

Fan#: 83276
What I Drive: 03 ZX5 SVT

FF Reputation: 1 03ZX5SVT Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
how much for the cd silver peice that goes around the radio and havc? i don't need any of the stuff but i wouldn't mind having that peice since its color matched! any up close pics of it man?

Old 02-16-2011, 11:45 PM   #3
zetecDon
Where am I?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 03ZX5SVT View Post
how much for the cd silver peice that goes around the radio and havc? i don't need any of the stuff but i wouldn't mind having that peice since its color matched! any up close pics of it man?
I will get closer up pictures of it tomorrow for you. Are you just wanting the bezel itself or do you want the hazard switch and lighter part also? I will sell you the bezel for $15 + shipping with the above listed.

Old 02-16-2011, 11:50 PM   #4
03ZX5SVT
Banned

just the bezel if possible man. and would u be interested in trading the mirror caps for red ones? i have red mirrors but a cd silver car. its gay. bugs the crap out of me.

Old 02-16-2011, 11:53 PM   #5
zetecDon
Where am I?

Quote:
just the bezel if possible man. and would u be interested in trading the mirror caps for red ones? i have red mirrors but a cd silver car. its gay. bugs the crap out of me.
No, I would rather keep it together since it's less stuff for me to have to seperate. I might have someone local that would want to buy these because they are CD silver anyways. Ok, for the bezel I can do $15 shipped if that sounds good to you. I will just keep the miscellanious buttons or throw them away if no one buys them.

Old 02-16-2011, 11:55 PM   #6
03ZX5SVT
Banned

yea thats fine by me. as long as the pics look good if thats ok? just wanna make sure theres no big scratch's or any thing. how close of a match is it to cd silver?

Old 02-17-2011, 12:01 AM   #7
focuspocus04
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 76309
What I Drive: 2001, silver, zx3

FF Reputation: 1 focuspocus04 Good Standing Member
could i just bolt that header up to an 01 zx3?

Old 02-17-2011, 12:02 AM   #8
zetecDon
Where am I?

Quote:
yea thats fine by me. as long as the pics look good if thats ok? just wanna make sure theres no big scratch's or any thing. how close of a match is it to cd silver?
From what I could tell, it was closely matched. My friend had the paint matched at my brother's shop.

Old 02-17-2011, 02:58 AM   #9
20focus03
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 60649
What I Drive: 03 Sangria Red ZX5

FF Reputation: 1 20focus03 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (3)
Hvac controls still available? Works good and good condition. How much shipped to 87112. Ill take it whats ur paypal

Old 02-17-2011, 03:08 AM   #10
zetecDon
Where am I?

Quote:
Originally Posted by focuspocus04 View Post
could i just bolt that header up to an 01 zx3?
Yes, it bolts right up to the Zetec head. You will also need to get either an SVT catalytic converter, off road pipe or a High flow cat from www.c-f-m.com and an SVT flex which you can get at CFM also. Just to prove to you that it bolts right up I will show you mine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20focus03 View Post
Hvac controls still available? Works good and good condition. How much shipped to 87112. Ill take it whats ur paypal
Yes they are. I just replied to your PM by the way. I will have better pictures in the morning as well. They have a few scrapes on the control area but you can easy fix it with a little bit of light grey paint.

Bookmarks & Social Networks