Scratched Dash Help!! - Focus Fanatics
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Focus Fanatics > Ford Focus Tech Discussions > Auto Washing, Detailing & Paint Protection

Auto Washing, Detailing & Paint Protection Discuss wax, polish, chamois, microfiber towels, simple cloth towel, scratch repair and paint protection. Use this Forum to discuss your cleaning tricks and techniques.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
FocusFest Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 09-15-2004, 09:44 AM   #1
yocoop
Focus Jr. Enthusiast

Fan#: 2876
What I Drive: 2003 VW GTI 20th Anniversary

FF Reputation: 1 yocoop Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (2)
Unhappy Scratched Dash Help!!

Hey guess, I scratched my dash up pretty good, on the air bag panel, any ideas on how to fill in the scratches and if they have any sort of paint or filler that would match the grey dash? Thanks guys

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-27-2004, 06:10 AM   #2
MadWax
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 6627
What I Drive: 04 SRT-4

FF Reputation: 1 MadWax Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Wow, no response kinda sucks, sounds like your best bet is to search the yellow pages for vinyl/leather repair people, they can make it dissapear usually for a good price, any where from $25-$100 depending on size of the area needing repair. They service most dealerships as well, usually a mobile business, try asking at the dealership you bought the car from, most guys come around 1 day a week to see if they have any work. Good luck!

"The Cobalt firmly grabs you and whisks you along your way instantly. It does so with authority and poise, but while slipping relatively unnoticed through traffic, never being violent, or dare I say it, frightening. When you ask the SRT-4 to take you somewhere fast, it punches you in the face, throws you over its shoulder, and runs, screaming, so quickly that its tires can barely keep up."
Old 09-27-2004, 03:22 PM   #3
waynestowels
Focus Addict

Fan#: 3433
FF Reputation: 1 waynestowels Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (4)
For a perfect match, I agree withMadWax, try a local pro:)

Bookmarks & Social Networks