Recent Weight lifting stack - Focus Fanatics
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Focus Fanatics > Off-Topic Discussions > Fitness Fanatics

Fitness Fanatics The place to discuss information on the latest workout programs, diets, nutrition and weight lifting.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 01-26-2011, 11:47 AM   #1
1stTimeFocus00
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 44202
What I Drive: 2000 InfaRed Zx3

FF Reputation: 27 1stTimeFocus00 Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (9)
Recent Weight lifting stack

Its been a while and didn't see this new section. I have alot of experience in weight lifting and supplements and I figured I'd share some of my knowledge with you guys.

Recently, I've decided to get back into weight lifting and aim to start getting big once again. I weigh 168 at 5'7
  • I first started by researching workouts and getting a schedule down on when I can work out. Following this, I researched new supplements since its been a while and ordered some.
  • Right now I'm taking: Syntha 6 Protien, Optimum Superior Ammio Acids, Jacked (NO supplement), and Natadrol by LG Science.
  • I've been on these supplements for about 3 weeks now. I have always given big kidos to Syntha 6 Protien. Ammio Acids are essential for muscle growth & repair. I take an NO supplement because 3 days I work out is after PT at 6 in the morning. I would not recommand Jacked, instead I would recommand White Flood by Controlled Labs. Natadrol is a test booster and I highly recommand it, but take it with a PCT such as T-911 by LG science. I don't recommand following the doseage and just take 2 pills b4 and after your workout.
  • Now supplements by theirselves won't get you bigger, you need hard workouts and you need to dedicate yourself to push yourself every workout. Every workout, I increase my set weights by 5lbs. Also, I vary how I do the workouts whether i want to do exercises with more reps and no rest or visa visera. I'm not much of a diet person, I eat what i want. Only thing I recommand is to not eat at night and dedicate time to running. Most importantly, drink a dickload of water and don't drink when on a test booster.

Thats it for now. If you have questions on anything, feel free to PM me. If you want a workout, I can send you a workout I do.

Zetec Crew #152
United States Army
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-26-2011, 11:51 AM   #2
eazyrider_tim
Focus Addict

Fan#: 7011
What I Drive: 2005 Ford Focus ZX4 SES Gloss Black

FF Reputation: 2 eazyrider_tim Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (4)
Hmmmm. don't drink on a test booster? What about drinking alcohol while creatine is in your system?
Old 01-28-2011, 11:47 AM   #3
sgtsmasher
need new focus?!

Fan#: 65000
What I Drive: 01 cd silver 3 door ztec

FF Reputation: 2 sgtsmasher Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
^^you get drunk really f-ing quick especially if you take anything else cause it get into your blood fast cause the sups open up your veins so it straight lines it right to your brain
Hatch Nation #72
Call Me BRANDO COMMANDO
Old 01-28-2011, 11:57 AM   #4
eazyrider_tim
Focus Addict

Sounds like my weekend just got more interesting, lol.
Old 01-28-2011, 05:13 PM   #5
03OrangeSVT
LETS TURN DIRT!!!!

Fan#: 19169
What I Drive: MINI Cooper S TURBO

FF Reputation: 152 03OrangeSVT Excellent Standing Member03OrangeSVT Excellent Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (5)
I would list my last weight lifting stack.....bit none of it was legal.
2004 Harley V-Rod.... sex on wheels
2011 Harley Electra Glide Ultra Limited
[/b]
Old 01-31-2011, 07:21 PM   #6
MikeF2D
Fist Pumpin' Champ

Fan#: 54450
What I Drive: 2008 Black SE coupe

FF Reputation: 17 MikeF2D Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (2)
im currently just on creatine and protein, seen decent results in about a week of being on it. probably just psycological, but i feel more focused while taking it (i take it while working out)

Team Duratec #211
Learn from my mistakes....FRPP suspension is not god. Go to F.R.12 or GO HOME!
Old 01-31-2011, 11:33 PM   #7
bigjordan
AAAHHHHH!!!!

Fan#: 35026
What I Drive: miata

FF Reputation: 7 bigjordan Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeF2D View Post
im currently just on creatine and protein, seen decent results in about a week of being on it. probably just psycological
Creatine tends to give the appearance of you being larger than you really are due to the water retention.
Old 02-01-2011, 07:42 AM   #8
03OrangeSVT
LETS TURN DIRT!!!!

Fan#: 19169
What I Drive: MINI Cooper S TURBO

FF Reputation: 152 03OrangeSVT Excellent Standing Member03OrangeSVT Excellent Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (5)
Creatine causes you to just hold water..... when you stop using it you piss off all your gains.
2004 Harley V-Rod.... sex on wheels
2011 Harley Electra Glide Ultra Limited
[/b]
Old 02-03-2011, 01:23 PM   #9
eazyrider_tim
Focus Addict

^^^^You have to adjust for that....cycle your creatine...do not take is consistently without cycling off of it for at least 2 weeks. You lose your gains when yo stop taking it cold turkey and your muscles panic, releasing the built up water gain.

I take it one month on, one month off......avg. the same weight and gains.....granted, you have to hit the weights harder when you are not on it. But you will not go back down to where you started.
Old 02-03-2011, 02:58 PM   #10
edingeek
Focus Addict

Fan#: 1152
What I Drive: 03 SVTf & 00 Xploder AWD 5.0

FF Reputation: 4 edingeek Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
I'm pretty hardcore into weight lifting, supplementation, etc.

Creatine is the best and most research supplement of all time... You will not piss all of your gains away from it IF you take it correctly, take the right kind, etc, as you won't put on all water weight. If you want cheap quality creatine, get CREAPURE type creatine mono, DON'T do the loading phase BS, and take between 3-5g of creatine per day. No need to cycle it. You can't go wrong.

As for protein... 100% whey right when you wake up and post work out. Cassein protein before bed (ie, milk, cottage cheese, etc). I also drink another whey shake mid day between lunch and work out time, prior to dinner.

Know your carbs... Simple and complex. Simple carbs are AWESOME for post work out (ie an apple, banana, etc), and complex carbs are best any other time, like brown rice, oats, sweet potatos, etc.

Get a george foreman and learn to love grilled salmon/chicken/steak, and eat a lot of it :D

Get as much sleep as you can, you body builds muscle while you sleep.

Drink AT LEAST 1 gallon of water PER day, MINIMUM, more, if you can.

Follow a good work out... My favorite... MAX-OT (HIGH INTENSITY, low rep, HIGH WEIGHT)... ultimate mass & strength builder... Take a look about it at:

http://www.ast-ss.com/maxotsignup.php
http://www.discussbodybuilding.com/downloads/Max-OT.zip - Same thing as above but in pdf format.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Max-OT
http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/wotw41.htm
http://www.discussbodybuilding.com/M...tine-m390.aspx
http://dailyburn.com/workout_program...-Month-Program

My bodyspace (on bb.com) is at http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/JuiceMasterFlex/

I highly recommend making a bodyspace and use it to track progress, stats, lifts, etc... Helps motivate you.

Currently I am 6'2" and 220-225lbs, pushing for the 235+ pound range :D

Bookmarks & Social Networks