2012 Focus ST....what's your opinion??? - Page 2 - Focus Fanatics
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Focus Fanatics > Ford Focus ST > Focus ST

Focus ST The place to chat about general questions, window tinting, exterior body, interior and lighting upgrades for the MK3 2013-Current Focus ST.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
FocusFest Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 12-20-2010, 08:37 AM   #11
usapatriot
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 73594
What I Drive: 09' Black SE Coupe

FF Reputation: 0 usapatriot Newbie
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
I'd buy one.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-20-2010, 10:30 AM   #12
Newkleus
Bexar County

Fan#: 30810
What I Drive: 2002 CD Silver Focus SVT

FF Reputation: 5 Newkleus Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
I want 3 door hatch.
SVT SQUAD #344
2002 CD-Silver Focus SVT
Old 12-20-2010, 10:42 AM   #13
jmiller_1974
Flipping Rockstar

Fan#: 57165
What I Drive: Black 02 SVT #2998

FF Reputation: 28 jmiller_1974 Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (14)
I like the performance aspect of it, but I have been trying to let the aesthetic end grow on Me, without much luck. I would get over that for a 265HP stock Focus, though.

At the end of the day, it doesn't really matter, because I don't buy new cars. I will, however start the search for a used on in 2014, especially seeing as how I paid half price for My 07 ST in 09.
Old 12-20-2010, 03:11 PM   #14
SMITHBOY76908
Boost Junkie!

Fan#: 56301
What I Drive: 2007 Turbo ZX3

FF Reputation: 18 SMITHBOY76908 Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (4)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jgrove998 View Post
You and me both dude. ;)

I don't think I can drive a car without a turbo anymore

I really like the new ST. Hell, I'd take the yellow one of the homepage!
Nothing quite compares to the feel of a turbo'd car. I drove my mom's 2011 Camaro SS 6.2L and it felt slow to me compared to the Focus. <---That's a statement you won't hear too often. lol I did figure out though how to turn off the traction control in that thing though and I ROASTED the tires! My mom told me I was grounded. I told her I beg the differ, the Camaro can't grip for ! lol
Old 12-20-2010, 03:14 PM   #15
ElectricAL
Focus Addict

Fan#: 71376
What I Drive: 2005 Silver ST

FF Reputation: 2 ElectricAL Good Standing Member
I think I'm gonna love it BUT I still would like to see some performance reviews (and take a test drive when they hit) to make sure that she'll be better than the VW GTI. For all around goodness, the GTI sets a good benchmark, even if it is slightly underpowered compared to some of the competition (including the Focus ST).

If testers say they love it, I'm likely to love it.
Old 12-21-2010, 09:38 PM   #16
Mrbobcat
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 2088
What I Drive: 2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 2.0T

FF Reputation: 1 Mrbobcat Good Standing Member
I don't know guys, I kind of like it. I'm not sure if its officially a wagon or hatchback though? I currently drive a 2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 2.0 Track. It's a decent car and with an intake and reflash, finally has some decent power, but I think I made a mistake buying a rwd car with summer tires in NW Ohio. I had to buy a set of 18" all-seasons for the winter last year and did ok, but got into an accident before I could change them over this winter. I also am leasing it so my mods will mostly be a waste of money unless I end up buying out the lease. But I have a year and a half left on it and already thinking of other cars I'm interested in. I know I'm all over the board, but right now like the WRX, Ralliart, Mustang V6 and Sonata Turbo, Toyota FR-S. I have really wanted an awd car for years, but they tend to be a little too pricey with any kind of options added on. I thought I was done with sporty fwd cars due to torque steer like my Sentra Spec-V had, but hear this car has some technology that is supposed to minimize it? I'll definitely have to check one out when they come out if they can keep it around 25k or so. Assuming I can get any kind of decent financing by then due to filing bk right now.

Bookmarks & Social Networks