2003 ZX3 Part Out - Focus Fanatics
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Focus Fanatics > Ford Focus Marketplace > Buy - Sell - Trade > Archive

Archive Archive of all expired Buy-Sell-Trade postings.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 12-03-2010, 04:28 AM   #1
lets_FOCUS
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 62632
What I Drive: 2003 Silver ZX3

FF Reputation: 1 lets_FOCUS Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
2003 ZX3 Part Out

So I have decided that I will definitely be buying my car back to part it out, I was asked to edit this thread and list prices on everything, although I am pretty negotiable on all of them, as long as buyer pays for shipping and I make a little off of the sale, I am open to offers. I would rather see you guys get some use outta my old parts than see the car to to the boneyard.

I live in Cheektowaga, NY, I am willing to meet buyers within a reasonable distance from there, and for those who are too far out I am willing to ship anything off the car.

*2.3L Duratec Engine, 5-speed transmission, with an Exedy OEM Replacement Clutch installed as well as a lightweight flywheel and a new slave cylinder. I will sell this for $800, I paid more than that for the clutch that's on it. Buyer would be responsible for picking this up, this may be beyond what I am able to ship although I could look into it.

*2 year old exhaust manifold with cat-back Magnaflow 2.25" exhaust installed. The manifold has 2 bad O2 sensors, but is in nice shape, the exhaust is just fine, still have the paperwork for their "million mile guarantee." For the manifold and exhaust I'd like 600, for just the exhaust 250, and just the manifold, 450. I do have one potential buyer for this.

*FSWerks Cool-Flo cold air intake with lifetime ITG air filter and a can of filter oil. I just installed this over the summer, so it's practically brand new. $150

*I had a body kit on there, the front piece is pretty messed up from the accident, and the side skirts were already in so-so shape, but the back piece is in good shape, it was the Poison kit. If anyone is interested in the back bumper, I will include all the other pieces if desired for free, it shouldn't be too hard to fix that front piece if you're good with fiberglass. Just pay shipping, I will get a quote if I find someone interested.

*The stock front and rear bumper covers are stored safely in my garage if anyone is interested. The car was silver in color. 50 each or 90 for the pair

*The car had Halo Projector headlights that I can take off if anyone is interested. 2 of the mounting clips on the drivers side one are broken, but with some superglue or JB Weld you can probably fix it. I will sell the pair for 50 bucks.

*I have a set of 15" TSW Racing Apex 5 spoke rims, wrapped in Kumho IcePower KW21 snow tires, only a half a season on those tires, paid $500 for them in the middle of last winter, switched them out for the summer, and put about a month of driving on them this winter. I'd like to get $500 for these

*I have a set of 17" Konig 6 spoke rims, bronze in color, missing 1 center cap, and tires will need to be replaced on these. $200

*I had Kicker KS680 speakers in the car, these were a nice upgrade from stock. $80 for the set

*Also have the stock speakers. I have the stock head unit as well, it's not the blaupunkt model or the cd changer model, just plain AM/FM/CD player. *30 for the head unit, $40 for the set of speakers, $50 if you buy it all together.

*The doors are in good shape with the exception of a dent in the passenger side door, glass is all good, manual windows/locks/mirrors. Mirrors are beat up though. $100 per door.

*Interior is in decent shape if anyone wants a seat or two, stains here and there, and a small hole in the drivers' seat, but nothing more than normal wear. $50 per seat for the front bucket seats, just make an offer on any other interior stuff.

Sorry if I have been taking a while to respond to anyone, I haven't been on as often as I would like to keep up with checking messages, etc. I will be working on pictures for everyone, I finally found my cord to get them off my phone lol. These prices are just rough prices off the top of my head, I may be negotiable on some of them just let me know what you're interested in and make me an offer!!

Last edited by lets_FOCUS; 12-12-2010 at 08:46 AM. Reason: Added prices

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-04-2010, 10:19 AM   #2
nepafocus03
Focus Addict

Fan#: 42021
FF Reputation: 1 nepafocus03 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
sorry to hear about the accident, good luck with everything if you were on the other side of NY id be interested in some of the smaller stuff

Old 12-04-2010, 12:02 PM   #3
PlasticRacer
Focus Addict

Fan#: 51304
What I Drive: '02 Yellow ZX3

FF Reputation: 6 PlasticRacer Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (18)
I'd like to see some pics of the headlights when you get em, may be interested

Old 12-04-2010, 12:32 PM   #4
drostedrummer89
I <3 my SVT

Fan#: 69059
What I Drive: 2002 Sonic SVT

FF Reputation: 8 drostedrummer89 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (10)
so you cracked your bumper and are selling the car? totalling is when the repair is greater than the value of the car. I hope you get everything figured out.

matt
Posted via FF Mobile

Old 12-06-2010, 05:34 AM   #5
lets_FOCUS
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 62632
What I Drive: 2003 Silver ZX3

FF Reputation: 1 lets_FOCUS Good Standing Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by nepafocus03 View Post
sorry to hear about the accident, good luck with everything if you were on the other side of NY id be interested in some of the smaller stuff
Hey what can ya do, it happens I guess.. What were you interested in, though? If it's shippable I'll go easy on prices, I just hate to see the whole thing go to salvage if I can help it..

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlasticRacer View Post
I'd like to see some pics of the headlights when you get em, may be interested
I will work on getting them real soon, I have hardly been home, but I will be home later today and I can upload them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drostedrummer89 View Post
so you cracked your bumper and are selling the car? totalling is when the repair is greater than the value of the car. I hope you get everything figured out.

matt
Posted via FF Mobile
Well the front bumper (aftermarket body kit bumper) is cracked up, I do still have the stock one in perfect shape. The hood is bent up, windshield smashed, and airbags off too, so I have a feeling it will be totaled, but I find out for sure today. Thanks though, I hope so too..

Old 12-06-2010, 11:18 AM   #6
focuspocus04
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 76309
What I Drive: 2001, silver, zx3

FF Reputation: 1 focuspocus04 Good Standing Member
id be interested in those 15" TSW Racing Apex 5 spoke rims depending on price

Old 12-07-2010, 01:55 AM   #7
FWDROB
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 74366
What I Drive: 2002 Focus ZX3 CD Silver

FF Reputation: 1 FWDROB Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
I would be interested in the OEM fog lights, shipped to 60013.

Old 12-07-2010, 05:46 AM   #8
juanvala
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 70166
What I Drive: 2002 Toreador Red ZX3 (US Spec)

FF Reputation: 1 juanvala Good Standing Member
stereo bezel/hvac face/ ashtray deal? thx!!!!

Old 12-07-2010, 10:14 PM   #9
Big Body
Focus Addict

Fan#: 73803
What I Drive: Team Dreamspeed 03 Fucus

FF Reputation: 3 Big Body Good Standing Member
would you ship the hatch?
FocusFest judge 2011! Round-up judge 2012! 2013 FocusFest judge!
http://teamdreamspeed.com/

Old 12-07-2010, 10:28 PM   #10
04CDsilverZx3
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 73668
What I Drive: 2004 CD Silver Zx3, 2.3L Duratec

FF Reputation: 1 04CDsilverZx3 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (2)
How much for the exhaust? it's a magnaflow catback right?

Bookmarks & Social Networks

Tags
duratec, exhaust, intake, zx3