I was perusing the digital version of the owner's manual and found out that I can pull objects from the file, including the very detailed gauge cluster so graciously included by Ford. So here I have an Illustrator file and a pdf of both the original (sans needles, they were in the way) and a modified version that I made that I think looks way better. The least they could have done was not use Helvetica! You'll have to figure out how to print it right, I just finished designing it and I'm pooped. I might have to remove the idiot lights from the print, I think those are their own sections behind the dash. Let me know how it works, and if I can make any changes.