My two Foci for ROTM - Focus Fanatics
Focus Fanatics Ford Focus Forums
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Focus Fanatics > Ford Focus Discussions > Ford Focus Builds & General Showroom

Ford Focus Builds & General Showroom Post pictures and information of your Focus being built or your car images here. We want to see your Focus! More Images: Visit Our Online Ford Focus Gallery

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
FocusFest Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 10-01-2010, 02:09 PM   #1
Ahuzen
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 76157
What I Drive: 05 Silver ZX3, 02 Silver SVT

FF Reputation: 2 Ahuzen Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (2)
My two Foci for ROTM

Well i didnt think i would be nominated but here goes. i bought my SVT last year for a new DD after my Ford Probe went out on me. i remember having no clue what an SVT Focus even was, all i saw was 6speed and i knew i wanted it.

after buying it, i fell in love with the Focus. most of the monty spent on the car has been to fix things that were wither broken when i got it or broke along the way.

but after putting 25,000 miles on it in one year, i knew i needed a new DD. thats when i saw a 2000 ZX3 for sale locally that i couldnt pass up. and so i added my second Fuci to the stable.

First ill start with the SVT. its a 2003 Pitch Black SVT with cold weather package.

here is my list of mods, nothing major but i like it so far.

Engine: AEM CAI

Wheels: stock five spokes and a set of EAPs i picked up

Suspension: new factory struts and a set of H&R Sport springs

Exterior: CF hood and fenders, dark tint (not sure how dark), new Depo headlamps, custom Black Cherry Pearl paint, euro front grille

Interior: just as scan gauge that was in the car when i bough it

and now the 2000 ZX3, its a black no options 5speed. it doesnt even have ABS. most of the mods on it were already there when i bought it.

Engine: SVT air box and snorkel

Wheels: stock 15 alloys

Suspension: is stock for now, getting full SVT kit in the spring

Exterior: red and silver graphic down the side, dark tint, and carbon tails

Interior: stock

and now for some pics

the SVT the day i got it

From AFN

and the rest of them

and now the 2000 ZX3

and both of them together

thats all for now, thank you for looking and if you like them be sure to vote when the poles are open.

2003 Pitch Black SVT Dad's car

Bookmarks & Social Networks