Fusion#2 Car Meet 10/9 on the Northside - Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum > Regional Forums > Southern Fanatics > Fanatics: Texas

Fanatics: Texas Regional discussion Forum for planning events and sharing information with all Members in the Texas (Lonestar) areas.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 09-28-2010, 02:25 AM   #1
zinger.637
Focus Addict

Fan#: 74202
What I Drive: 09 coupe

FF Reputation: 3 zinger.637 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (2)
Fusion#2 Car Meet 10/9 on the Northside

Here we go for Round 2...

Proudly sponsored by GMMA and hosted by Monster's Arcade, we have doubled our efforts for this one, rotating out themes and attractions from last months late notice event. New additions for this month include:

1. Free play of Madden 11, NBA 2K11 and UFC 2010 from 8 pm to closing

2. UFC 2010 being projected in the parking lot above the business

3. DJ Lady Spade as the evenings music attraction (much louder)

4. I Heart Boba (formerly Teahouse) selling food and drinks in the parking lot

5. Security provided by HPD

Monster's Arcade is also hosting a Madden 11 tournament starting @ 2pm with a $500 guaranteed prize. Event finals will be rounding up around the time the meet begins.

As before, we will have the entire parking lot available for the meet with 70+ spaces. Parking lot is well lit and police will be on hand to deter the morons and guarantee a clean fun night. Besides the Pho restaurant, the other businesses in the shopping center will be closed by the time parking begins. We have full permission from the management of the center to have the meet as late as people want to stay (12-1 am).

Reserved parking begins @ 7:30. PM me for a spot.

Any and all vehicles are welcome. Please be respectful of others, regardless of rides.

Same rules as any other meet:
1) No alcohol, drugs or any illegal activity @ or near the event. Period.

2) No speeding in the parking lot.

3) No peeling out or racing near the event.

4) Please keep your music @ a respectable level.

www.gmma.us

www.monstersarcade.net

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-28-2010, 02:26 AM   #2
zinger.637
Focus Addict

Fan#: 74202
What I Drive: 09 coupe

FF Reputation: 3 zinger.637 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (2)
I posted pics of this one last time and i hope im not the only focus there comes this meet
    Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Bookmarks & Social Networks

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.