LOUISIANA AREA! and ms. - Focus Fanatics
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Focus Fanatics > Regional Forums > Southern Fanatics > Fanatics: AR, LA, MS, OK

Fanatics: AR, LA, MS, OK Regional discussion Forum for planning events and sharing information with all Members in the Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi and Oklahoma areas.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
FocusFest Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 08-31-2004, 10:54 AM   #1
Focus_sucoF
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 2502
What I Drive: black zx5

FF Reputation: 1 Focus_sucoF Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (6)
LOUISIANA AREA! and ms.

Sept 25th my grandfather and the "mustang" club will be holding a meet in the northshore square shopping center his car shows have turn outs normally of a 100+ cars im not sure if hes going to to it again but last time he did a 200$ cash prize give away and a free computer to the car club with the most members if you come you should join nolarides.com very reputable car club with over 1700 members and the more members we can get out there the better it is if you have any ? about the car show or meet you can email me at rsevans@charter.net or on aim at karazyazzsob or just pm me on here either way. as the time gets near i will have more info about whats going on with the car show exact times ect.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-07-2004, 10:18 PM   #2
CpmZX3

Fan#: 7140
What I Drive: 2000 "Malibu Blue" ZX3

FF Reputation: 1 CpmZX3 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Northshore square .... That's in Slidell? I am from Picayune. Me and a friend (mustang driver) might be interested to come... I don't show, but he does. Besides, my ride is seriously lacking some attention to detail... But, I hardly have the time.
Old 09-08-2004, 02:57 PM   #3
Focus_sucoF
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 2502
What I Drive: black zx5

FF Reputation: 1 Focus_sucoF Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (6)
no its in mandeville by the causeway

Bookmarks & Social Networks