SVT\JRSC and misc. parts for sale soon! - Focus Fanatics
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Focus Fanatics > Ford Focus Marketplace > Buy - Sell - Trade > Archive

Archive Archive of all expired Buy-Sell-Trade postings.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 08-30-2004, 01:35 AM   #1
moregothanshow
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 9121
What I Drive: 2003, Sonic Blue SVT Focus 5 Dr

FF Reputation: 1 moregothanshow Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (2)
SVT\JRSC and misc. parts for sale soon!

Sending another daughter to college, so the fun will have to wait a little longer. These parts will only be sold together only and will be deeply discounted. Great starter package for anyone just starting out. Price not set yet, but will update in about a week w/pictures.

1) JR SVT supercharger kit and stock drive pulley(3.50").Used
2) 2.95" Pulley Boys undriven drive pulley(stock is 3.50"). This is keyed and not pressure fitted. New
3) 42lb Ford racing injectors. New
4) PRO-M 70mm MAFS (stock setting. will need to be programmed for any MODS) New
5) One 3-1/4" id hump connector and one 3-1/4"id x 3" straight silicone connector. New
6) Focus Central 65mm throttle body for SVT only. Used
7) Focus Sport Cool-Flo\ITG (filter is washable) intake with ITG spray on oiler. Used

I am waiting on a new bolt kit and a new mounting bracket for the power steering resovoir from JRSC. You will also need a pipe of 3-1/4" OD to connect the TB to the MAFS. I will guarantee any used parts to be in like new condition (meaning it may have some scratches on it). This will be cost + shipping. Shipping insurance can be added at purchasers expense. Will update as soon as I get everything from JRSC. I will send the installation manual, but you can also download it at JRSC in pdf format. I am not going to make any money on this sale, even at current prices for each item. As an example the JRSC kit when I bought it new was $2995.00 and it is now around $2700.00! I already, without any discount given am out $300.00. Keep an eye out for full disclosure in the next couple of weeks, although I expect it will be sooner.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-31-2004, 02:55 AM   #2
SVT ewx ca
Banned

Fan#: 2593
FF Reputation: 1 SVT ewx ca Good Standing Member
I may be *quite* interested in just the jackson racing svt kit, I have the other essentials your selling, maf, injectors, pulley, tb, ect

email me if your serious about it: zeke180@yahoo.com

Old 08-31-2004, 01:16 PM   #3
scott77

Fan#:
if you want to sell the maf and injectors I got dibs!

Old 09-03-2004, 04:15 AM   #4
OSSO002
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 9731
What I Drive: 2003 Piranha (OS2i4)

FF Reputation: 1 OSSO002 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
I may too be quite interested... send an e-mail to osso002@eztarch.com when the jrsc gets ready to sell

Old 09-03-2004, 05:13 PM   #5
djecua
Focus Jr. Enthusiast

Fan#: 6363
What I Drive: 2002 liquid grey se

FF Reputation: 1 djecua Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (8)
dibs on the focussport cool flo i sent you a pm

Old 09-03-2004, 11:57 PM   #6
moregothanshow
Focus Rookie

My car is back to stock and I ran it for the first time today. Since it seems everything can be sold seperately, that is what I will do. The above AD was a heads up and I appreciate everyones interest. I will post prices on Monday or Tuesday at the very latest. I know the value of each item new and used as most of you do. My prices will be fair although some may not think so. In other words, if you can find a better deal, then go for it? I would! I really do not want to hear from those buyers. If you use a personal check, the check will clear my bank before I send the item. If you do not have the money for the item you want, please do not waste my time or possibly another person's time that does have the money and wants the item. Thanks again.

Old 09-05-2004, 12:57 PM   #7
SVT ewx ca
Banned

Fan#: 2593
FF Reputation: 1 SVT ewx ca Good Standing Member
Sup man we've been talking via email about the JRSC kit, just letting you know im still here and interested. email me when you get a shot after labor day, enjoy the 3 - day

Old 09-06-2004, 02:27 PM   #8
moregothanshow
Focus Rookie

Here are the prices I am asking and what has already been tenitively *SOLD*, meaning I do not have the money in hand yet. What ever is marked *SOLD* and the person does not come through as promised or for what ever the reason may be, will be reposted in one week:

PRO-M MAFS *SOLD*

42lb injectors *SOLD*

CoolFlo *SOLD*

Focus Central 65mm Throttle Body(SVT only)- $250.00 (new-on sale) selling for- $200.00

One 3-1/4" id silicone hump connector and one 3-1/4"id x 3" straight silicone connector. Both for $50.00 (new is $65.00)

2.95" Pulley Boys undriven drive pulley(stock is 3.60"). This is keyed and not pressure fitted. This is an easy upgrade. $100.00 (new)- selling for $75.00. Note: Will sell with JRSC kit for an extra $50.00

JR SVT supercharger kit and stock drive pulley(3.60").(new is about $2500-$2700.00) Kit will be complete and I am selling it for only $2300.00. I will also give you installation tips as the instructions suck. Also the bolts all just came in a bag with no parts listing? I am trying to sort everything into marked bags so you do not have to go through what I went through for the install. The vacume hoses will all be provided and some will have to be cut to length needed. The directions also show how to cut the power steering hose(it still kinked), so I will provide one that does not and it will be cut to length.

Any questions you can PM me or e-mail me at stevenv1999@charter.net

Old 09-06-2004, 03:03 PM   #9
scott77

Fan#:
wtf did I not say I wanted the MAF and injectors?! ...

Old 09-09-2004, 04:33 PM   #10
fidus_maximus
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 12132
What I Drive: focus

FF Reputation: 1 fidus_maximus Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (11)
pm sent

Bookmarks & Social Networks