WARNING!! SVTRSST will not refund you after payment - Page 2 - Focus Fanatics
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Focus Fanatics > Ford Focus Marketplace > Vendors, Dealers & Seller Reviews

Vendors, Dealers & Seller Reviews Good or Bad dealings? Post your vendor, dealer or seller recommendations, feedback and comments here. Members who knowingly post false or malicious information will be banned from the site.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
FocusFest Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Closed Thread

Old 07-09-2010, 03:45 PM   #11
SVTRSST
70 100 70 70 : (

Fan#: 50439
What I Drive: 2003 Sonic Blue SVT Focus

FF Reputation: 16 SVTRSST Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (10)
i know, i have had problems in the past and they get your money back very quick, they have helped me, but this guy took it very bad

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-09-2010, 03:51 PM   #12
Rafal
Focus Addict

Fan#: 73222
What I Drive: 2005 Beige ZX4 SE

FF Reputation: 2 Rafal Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (3)
lets just hope you will get to some positive conclusion ;)

SEDAN REVOLUTION-58

Old 07-09-2010, 03:55 PM   #13
marinestank69
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 58858
What I Drive: 03 eggyoke yellow zx3

FF Reputation: 1 marinestank69 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
why come on here blasting some ones name when it was on another site??????

Old 07-09-2010, 03:56 PM   #14
SVTRSST

the end of the story is that he will be getting his money back, but because of his attitude it will take some time

Old 07-09-2010, 04:05 PM   #15
blackjack
Focus Addict

Fan#: 69988
What I Drive: Black 03 SVT

FF Reputation: 2 blackjack Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (22)
Transaction was on this SITE.

And yes you have PM's of me agreeing to wait for shipment, but when I request refund and you tell me NO. Then that has a red flag all over it. Plus, go back to the For Sale thread, you never posted pics. Who even know if the item even really exist.

And if Paypal cannot process your so called creit card. Manually send me a payment for $100 and add that tranaction number to the Paypal claim. Then everyone is happy and I'll drop the claim.

If this is too hard for you, then it obiviously shows your a scammer, and is out to take people's money without an actual product.

Old 07-09-2010, 04:16 PM   #16
SVTRSST

show me a screen shot of that "NO i wont refund".. ok ill do it easier for you, show me a negative reply about the refund from me. cant? why? maybe because it doesnt exist?.. im not scaming anyone, you will get your money thats a no brainer but i wont be helping you anymore unless you apologize and get that negative feedback from my profile, and at least 5 people reply to that apology. I got the money in my paypal right now but im still pissed from your actions, and lies, thats not how everything happened, its not hard at all for me, im not stealing anyones money, im not fooling you, im not doing anything wrong so stop calling me scammer, i would do a video showing all your pms, the gutted car and even my relatives car showing that everything is real but you dont deserve it

i really dont understand why was your reply so inmature

Old 07-09-2010, 04:21 PM   #17
blackjack
Focus Addict

Its simple, I haven't done anything wrong, I don't have your money and is threatening not to keep it.

You really think, that holding my payment hostage and refusing to refund it is going to make any of these forum members want to buy from you in the future?

I gave you a soltuion to your credit card probelm, and you're still refusing to send my refund. Doesn't sound like a great seller to me....

Old 07-09-2010, 04:30 PM   #18
SVTRSST

that was not a solution man, its a way to tempraly fix the problem but it could be bad for me in the future, in case you didnt know paypal only respond to sellers on ebay, not on these forums sales. I just got the claim that i told you to open yesterday night, just like i told you to do it, i have the option to send you the money now but i still pissed.

Well thats all i can do unless you apology and remove that negative feedback, so you think you didnt do anything wrong?, why you call me scumbag, scammer, left negative feedback, and even started this thread?

Whoever has interest in any of my items will be able to read this and will see you misunderstood my advice, i have the option to click the refund button now or i can wait 10 days without replying to the case in paypal, you choose what to do.

Old 07-09-2010, 04:43 PM   #19
blackjack
Focus Addict

Honestly the ball is in your court. Because with you holding my refund hostage, you're playing the role pretty well. Save face and show everyone your not a scrammer or scum bag and send me my refund that I DESERVE.

If not, no biggie, I can wait ten days. - have already waited over a 2 weeks for a car part that probably doesn't even exist.

But ask yourself this, if you were a shopper and saw that a guy was with holding refunds to people when they requested them. Would you buy from that guy?

Old 07-09-2010, 04:55 PM   #20
SVTRSST

if i were a shopper i would trust a honest seller, problems always present, i wouldnt hold the money from a good buyer, however you.. you lie, you call names, you are arrogant and dont admit your mistakes, want to make me look bad etc, but its ok if you want to wait the 10 days, if you change your mind ill be around willing to send the money back

Closed Thread

Bookmarks & Social Networks