Awful product quality and even worse customer service from Massive!!! - Page 4 - Focus Fanatics
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Focus Fanatics > Exclusive Vendor Discussions > Massive Speed

Massive Speed Discuss about forced induction upgrades and performance tuning for your Ford Focus.
Sponsored By: Massive Speed

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 06-26-2010, 10:40 AM   #31
gonefhsn
BEWST AGAIN YAY!!!!!

Fan#: 45759
What I Drive: 13 Tangerine Scream ST2,12 RAM 2500

FF Reputation: 21 gonefhsn Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
What a dweeb! And being in the Navy does not mean shit there are way to many of you kids that don't really know what it means to have Honor or Integrity. My father served 20 years in the Navy and retired I have 18 years in the Army as a Wheeled Vehicle Mechanic, you over tightened your bolts, you were probably using a 3/8 drive ratchet instead of a 1/4 in drive and applied to much torque end of story.

FFMODERATOR
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-26-2010, 07:03 PM   #32
WRCwannabe
Wings & Teeth

Fan#: 48696
What I Drive: a wide svt

FF Reputation: 7 WRCwannabe Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (9)
guys this inst about the army or marines or navy

its about how this guy bangs his ratchet off the rev limiter.
Jeremy Clarkson on the MK1 Focus RS "The reason it was so quick round our track is simple: this car handles like it's in a cartoon."
Old 06-26-2010, 08:36 PM   #33
decepticonzx3
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 54534
What I Drive: hahahahaha

FF Reputation: 6 decepticonzx3 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
ok, just my 2 cents, I have never bought from Massive as I work for Ford and cuz of that , I'm broke, lol anyways, this guy makes me want to buy a bunch of stuff from them just to prove him wrong. I t really sucks that one pissed off customer makes more noise than all of the satisfied customers put together. Anyways Karl definatly is presenting himself in a more professional manner.
Old 06-26-2010, 08:43 PM   #34
WRCwannabe
Wings & Teeth

Fan#: 48696
What I Drive: a wide svt

FF Reputation: 7 WRCwannabe Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (9)
i wish we could just turn this tread into
'' awful torquing of bolts, great boobies though''
and then we could just post tits, sticky it (well like not that kind of sticky but yeah )
Jeremy Clarkson on the MK1 Focus RS "The reason it was so quick round our track is simple: this car handles like it's in a cartoon."
Old 06-27-2010, 12:15 AM   #35
FocusedSlayer
has a screw loose

Fan#: 59042
What I Drive: 2007 CD Silver Sedan SE w/Sap

FF Reputation: 34 FocusedSlayer Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (4)
I've bought several things from Massive for my Focus , never had an issue at all with them.
Team Duratec #01,Sedan Revolution#4, Elder FocusedSlayer, Gump Crew 21

February 2012 Sedan of The Month
Old 06-27-2010, 12:15 AM   #36
goinloco1
Late for Dinner

Fan#: 8529
What I Drive: 13 stang

FF Reputation: 90 goinloco1 Excellent Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (2)
Quote:
Originally Posted by CJohn364 View Post
Well, Rich, this just proves you can't get your facts straight. I don't know what a Navy MM is, I assume it's "Master Mechanic", but before you call someone out on Honor, Integrity or career you might wanna do your homework first. I do, in fact, know about Honor as I've been serving as a Cavalry Scout in the United States Army for the past 12 years and have been on four deployments, two of which in Iraq, which is where I'm currently at. And, yes, I'm a noob mechanic, but even I know when to use a torque wrench. End of rant.

Sorry, Mods I know this was off topic, but needed to be said.
He's a machinist mate...
if i recall right, don't the grommets have a steel insert? know the svt does. next time snug them with a nut driver, kinda hard to overdo it that way unless your really cranking on it. snug is the word. only place i know you do tight plus is torque to yield bolts, valve cover bolts definitely arent torque to yield. head to a parts store and get a new gasket set.

I've dealt with Karl on many occasions getting parts and spent alot of time on the phone with him about donations for ff1. can honestly say he's great to work with and gives a great deal of time for the ff community.
by the way Karl, your unbreakable mount i think i broke . gotta crawl under and see tomorrow.
Old 06-27-2010, 02:20 AM   #37
CJohn364
GoKart and Me!!!

Fan#: 49277
What I Drive: 2K5 ZX4 SEt (ATX) French Blue, Met

FF Reputation: 119 CJohn364 Excellent Standing MemberCJohn364 Excellent Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (3)
Quote:
Originally Posted by decepticonzx3 View Post
ok, just my 2 cents, I have never bought from Massive as I work for Ford and cuz of that , I'm broke, lol anyways, this guy makes me want to buy a bunch of stuff from them just to prove him wrong. I t really sucks that one pissed off customer makes more noise than all of the satisfied customers put together. Anyways Karl definatly is presenting himself in a more professional manner.
x2!!!
Sedan Revolution #61 / NW Posse #2
FF Moderator
Member Rules
Buy-Sell-Trade Rules
Complete 'How-To' Archive
General Racing Thread Rules
Old 06-27-2010, 11:03 PM   #38
focusmaniaczx3
I need BOOOOST!!!!!!

Fan#: 55157
What I Drive: zx3 turbo, kia soul, 71 chevy c/10

FF Reputation: 35 focusmaniaczx3 Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (13)
sorry to go back to the navy topic again but i just want to tell you about several friends of mine. almost every close friend i have is in one branch of the military or another and let me tell you that putting on that uniform does not make you anymore honorable than the next joe in line. a buddy of mine stationed in norfolk on the enterprise (not the beam me up scotty enterprise) as a nuke has got to be one of the biggest jackasses i know. i love the kid but he is a horses ass. he is always screwing over women in one way or another and he is on a bullet train to alcoholism. not to mention that he has an ego like a world class prize fighter. im not saying that all people in the military are like that, im only using him as an example. being a MM for the navy does not make you anymore trustworthy or honorable than the crack dealer on the corner and going and pulling the military pity card just shows how far off the reservation you really are.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1turbofocus
I love this big little city HOOTERS !
Every time you drink a beer somewhere an ugly woman becomes beautiful, so get to it!
Old 06-27-2010, 11:11 PM   #39
drunkinmonkey
O SO SLO

Fan#: 55470
What I Drive: 00' Turbo zx3, 02' saturn sl1

FF Reputation: 67 drunkinmonkey Excellent Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
wow iv gotten a few pieces from massive including the trophy valve cover and kit...mine installed perfect iv never had a problem with karl....he even sent me the wrng colour stand offs for the valve cover and he was more then happy to exchange them for the blue ones....i give 2 thumbs up for maasive and karl for the there excellent service
Old 06-28-2010, 12:43 AM   #40
jasper46
Focus Addict

Fan#: 65470
What I Drive: .........

FF Reputation: 3 jasper46 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (2)
[QUOTE=focuztyle;3323208]
Quote:
Originally Posted by K Dog View Post
YOU stated you "torqued them to 60 foot pounds". And said "im not sure if I broke or what".QUOTE]

WOOOOWW I said I broke it? Noooo IT broke. how is it that ALL the other ones did not break if I had over tighten them? I don't think so. AND nooo, I am not the only who has had a problem with you or your products

http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/showthread.php?t=234581
This just proves that you're whiny. And what, you couldn't just man up, admit that YOU screwed up and get the stupid $30 gasket kit? Come on, it's only $30 bucks man?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by focuztyle View Post
uummm...please read before replying impartially, I hand tighten the bolt and then one more turn; and no I am not the only that has a problem with the kit or them.

Rich
yup, we all read it, and we all get it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by focuztyle View Post
Na I choose do something that requires more than a 15 pt score on the ASVAB!
this just proves that you are rude.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdnld4482 View Post
and he throws one hella party !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
agreed!

Bookmarks & Social Networks

Tags
customer, karl, massive, service, valve cover