Mile High Meet - Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum > Regional Forums > Rocky Mountain Fanatics

Rocky Mountain Fanatics Serving the Colorado, Idaho, Montana, Utah and Wyoming regions.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 05-11-2010, 12:08 PM   #1
303ST
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 74375
What I Drive: 2006 Pitch Black ST w/SAP

FF Reputation: 3 303ST Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (-1)
Mile High Meet

Ok, I'm new, but i am going to put this up.

David posted up that the meet or G2G, was going to be rescheduled for the 19th, being that it's mid week i figured it would be a bit difficult for alot of us to head out.

I want to shoot for friday or saturday of this week. Feel free to post up, and let me know what would work best for all of us. I am free most all of the day both days, I will be off work friday around noon, and i don't have to work saturday.

I would really like to meet as many people from around here as possible.

BTW i checked the weather, sunday the 16th may work better, seeing as work typically isn't going on sunday, it's supposd to be dry, and 65 degrees. Perfect G2G weather.

So post up, let's hear who can come, who want's to come, and who i am going to have to drag out to come.

I would like everyone to sign my chalk board hood as well lol.

thanks again guys, hope to hear and see everyone soon. I have a camera itching to taken pictures of foci.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-21-2010, 01:31 AM   #2
SVTBoy21
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 30831
What I Drive: 2002 Sonic Blue Turbo'd SVT

FF Reputation: 1 SVTBoy21 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (10)
I'm down for a g2g sometime. I just need to get an axle or cv joint or something replaced and I'm good to go. Honestly we were having g2g's all the time last year and I'm sure we will be doing the same this year once we get some consistantly nice weather. So when we will we kick things off? Jump in any time Dave and get the Foci contact list out...
    Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Bookmarks & Social Networks

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.