For Sale: the maniac is selling EVERYTHING!!! - Focus Fanatics
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Focus Fanatics > Ford Focus Marketplace > Buy - Sell - Trade > Archive

Archive Archive of all expired Buy-Sell-Trade postings.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
FocusFest Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 04-17-2010, 12:01 PM   #1
focusmaniaczx3
I need BOOOOST!!!!!!

Fan#: 55157
What I Drive: zx3 turbo, kia soul, 71 chevy c/10

FF Reputation: 35 focusmaniaczx3 Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (13)
For Sale: the maniac is selling EVERYTHING!!!

first things first. im not going to keep a close watch on this thread so if you see something you like then just PM me.
Second but MOST IMPORTANT!!! i no longer accept paypal or am i willing to ship ANYTHING. if you want it you can show up in person with cash in hand. in light of recent experiences i am no longer willing to put up with the bull that accompanies selling stuff in this manner. cash is simple. you show up, you pay me, i hand you the item, you go home. done. with paypal first you send me partial payment that does not include paypal fees and that always pisses me off without fail but i always did let it slide. then i take your item and stick it in a box that i spent an hour hunting for in the basement when i could have spent my time better doing other things. then i burn gas driving to the post office or fedex to pay an arm and a leg to give your item to them to send across the country and for it to get lost on the way. then you dont have your item and i dont have your item but im still the bad guy and now i have to pay your money back and pay the paypal fees AGAIN and i still am out that item. that is unless you did get it and just scammed me out of my hard earned money. you know who you are.
anyhow that is my short rant. im done with the drama. in a nutshell, if you want it then come get it, otherwise get over it.
PRICE DROPPED
first is the custom dual exit exhaust that ive ran for the last 3 years or so. 2.25 inch diameter piping with 1 strait through resonator, and 1 strait through cherry bomb. it will need a flange and a little under a foot welded into the end that bolts to the flex pipe as i had to cut it free. it would have just needed a flange except i decided to continue to use the same cat in my new exhaust since im trying to keep the 2.5 inch as close to OEM quiet as possible. it comes with all the hangers intact. with a wire welder and a very short section of autozone pipe for $10 i could weld it back in and have it back on my car in half an hour. $150 picked up. or plus an arm and a leg or your first born to ship.
heres a sound clip followed by pics.

i have a BBK 65mm tb that i would like to trade for a red 65mm throttle body. there is nothing wrong with the BBK except that almost my entire engine bay is red except for the throttle body and i think it would look excellent if i had a red one. no spray paint TB's please. thats all i need is to suck paint chips into my engine LOL!

oh i nearly forgot to mention that i modified it slightly. part of the throttle linkage on the BBK hit a plate on the intake manifold stopping it from opening 100%. i took a dremel to it and now the linkage doesnt hit the plate anymore. the BBK gained even MORE throttle response after i did this.

i also have SVT auxiliary gauges (oil pressure and oil temp) and SVT gauge surround. ill take either $120 for both or will split them up for $40 and $90 respectively.

i also have a MAC lightweight underdrive crank pulley powdercoated blue for $40. i dont have a pic of it but its around here somewhere. ill take a picture and post it when i find it.
SAMCO red silicon radiator hoses. 4 of them for a zetec. never installed them and as far as i know they are unused. bought them and never put them on. ill take $120 for the full set shipped. i cant find these for any US model focus anymore.

Mirrors are SOLD!!!
I have a set of sonic blue (i think) m3? mirrors. not sure what type they are but they are the deal with the turn signals on the front side of the mirror. the lights work. need a little TLC. the paint is in good shape. it could use a cleaning and wax but they arent scratched up. the driver side mirror has a few chips in the glass. $30 shipped

factory original modified 2000 center console with no arm rest. i laid a red vinyl decal over it and it turned out looking like crap. peel it off and do as you will with it. i drilled a hole up front between the cupholders for a toggle switch. $20 PLUS shipping. it might be around $10-$15 to ship. no cupholder inserts with it.

billet aluminum brand new roush spark plug cover with mounting hardware. you will have to buy your own longer bolts but im including the special spacers. $50 shipped

Headlights are SOLD!!! Tail lights are pending!
factory headlights and tail lights. $20 plus shipping for either pair.
EDIT: just got a shipping quote. shipping will be $20 for the tails in the US so the total will be $40 shipped.

factory flywheel. needs to be sandblasted and then turned. $30 plus shipping. its heavy so shipping might be about $15-$20.

factory intake snorkel from a standard zetec. $15 shipped.

AEM short ram intake with autozone filter. i originally had this listed for trade for a factory SVT intake but i recently located one for sale and with it on the way ill go ahead an list my AEM for SALE. i will take $140 shipped. i custom painted my AEM intake metallic red and it looks damn good. if you have a factory intake tube that goes from the TB to the air box then let me know and ill knock $30 off the top. please keep in mind that i can NOT ship this until i get the SVT intake on as i dont have any other intakes. let me know if you are interested and i will contact you within the hour i have the intake off.

Roush mid-wing. i bought it brand new for $300 plus shipping and spent several hours sanding down the casting defects and carefully prepping it for paint. any body shop would easily charge $50-$100 just for the prep work alone if not more. i primed it and then spray painted it gloss black and mounted it. i decided i dont like it and now i want to sell it. all it needs to get painted is a quick 10 minute sanding, wipedown, and its ready for paint, or you can run it as it is. i like the 2 tone effect with my wings but the midwing just doesnt work for me. it will come with all the mounting hardware except for 3m tape. i will take $200 shipped for it.

thats all for now but i have at least a dozen or more things out back to dig through. ill be updating this thread as the week progresses.

anything that is listed for sale and not for trade for something specific is up for trade as well if you have something to trade that i need and as fate would have it i NEED new suspension and i NEED a paint job.
im also open to trades for any performance small block chevy parts like carbs, intakes, heads, headers, pistons, rods, whatever. specifically early 70's 350s.
contact me on here by pm for quickest response. pickup gets cheaper prices. all items are located at my house in hickory/conover NC

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1turbofocus
I love this big little city HOOTERS !
Every time you drink a beer somewhere an ugly woman becomes beautiful, so get to it!

Last edited by focusmaniaczx3; 06-20-2010 at 03:34 AM.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-18-2010, 12:20 AM   #2
focusmaniaczx3
I need BOOOOST!!!!!!

updated with more pics
Quote:
Every time you drink a beer somewhere an ugly woman becomes beautiful, so get to it!

Old 04-18-2010, 12:58 AM   #3
myfocusrocks
Focus Addict

Fan#: 46135
What I Drive: 2014 Ingot Silver ST3

FF Reputation: 5 myfocusrocks Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (4)
Good luck with the sale. I lawld really hard at the camera falling over in that vid, lol.
Team Duratec # 136
RIFF Crew

Old 04-18-2010, 01:15 AM   #4
racefocus
Banned

Fan#: 42378
What I Drive: 2000 maroon svt sedan

FF Reputation: 1 racefocus Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (4)
U say only 3 of the samcos are zetec what do the rest belong to?

Old 04-18-2010, 01:45 AM   #5
Duratec 2.3
Focus Addict

Fan#: 22283
What I Drive: 2003,Liquid Grey,Pzev ZX3

FF Reputation: 1 Duratec 2.3 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Sent Pm about front headlight pair.
Hatch Nation #60
SoCal Crew #182

Old 04-18-2010, 02:31 AM   #6
focusmaniaczx3
I need BOOOOST!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by myfocusrocks View Post
Good luck with the sale. I lawld really hard at the camera falling over in that vid, lol.
so much RAW PAWAH!!!!! i saw it and had a WTF moment myself lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by racefocus View Post
U say only 3 of the samcos are zetec what do the rest belong to?
i bought them from another member on here who told me they are all for the zetec. i never installed any of them and am unsure where exactly on the engine they go and honestly ive never really paid much attention to how the radiator hoses route. it looks like more because the hoses divide and have several ends but there are only 4 individual pieces and i promise they are all for a zetec.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duratec 2.3 View Post
Sent Pm about front headlight pair.
replied!
Quote:

Old 04-18-2010, 04:25 AM   #7
twistyeyes
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 46299
What I Drive: 02 svtf

FF Reputation: 0 twistyeyes Newbie
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (2)
are the headlights sold. im only looking for driverside. so maybe you'd sell it for 10+shipping

Old 04-18-2010, 06:23 AM   #8
BlueFocusSVT04
Focus Addict

Fan#: 53327
What I Drive: 2004, Blue, SVTFSc

FF Reputation: 5 BlueFocusSVT04 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (14)
Free bump for a cool guy!

Old 04-18-2010, 06:46 AM   #9
sleepyboy
FF's Night Security

Fan#: 15335
What I Drive: 01' Yellow ZX3 euro, 04' ZX5 SVT

FF Reputation: 46 sleepyboy Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (11)
Love the vid lol and your reaction

Hatch Nation #15 (Ole' Yeller') & #150 (The SVT)
Moderator for
Technical Chat
Zetec Performance Chat
Southern Fanatics Chat

Old 04-18-2010, 09:57 AM   #10
evanjfrancis
Focus Addict

Fan#: 58870
What I Drive: 2001 Toreador Red ZX3

FF Reputation: 11 evanjfrancis Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
lol at the camera falling over :P bump for a nice exhaust