Free Tunes !!!! Why Wait - Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum > Exclusive Vendor Discussions > Focus-Power Tuning

Focus-Power Tuning Discuss about forced induction upgrades and performance tuning for your Ford Focus.
Sponsored By: Focus-Power

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 03-30-2010, 03:40 PM   #1
1turbofocus
FF Affiliate

Fan#: 1123
What I Drive: 2000 ZX3 / 2002 SVT Turbocharged

Points 50,626, Level 100
Points: 50,626, Level: 100 Points: 50,626, Level: 100 Points: 50,626, Level: 100
Level Up 0% Completed
Level up: 0% Level up: 0% Level up: 0%
Forum Activity 23%
Activity: 23% Activity: 23% Activity: 23%
FF Reputation: 154 1turbofocus Excellent Standing Member 1turbofocus Excellent Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (28)
Free Tunes !!!! Why Wait

This is the way Focus-Power tuning works

I charge 399.00 for the XCAL3 and 20.00 for shipping (Custom Tune w/FREE updates)

I charge 395.00 shipped for the Predator (Custom Tune w/FREE updates)

I charge 150.00 for a complete Custom NA tune FREE Updatesif you already have the Flasher

I charge 550.00 for a complete Forced Induction Tune FREE Updates if you already have the flasher

If you get the xcal3 at the same time as the FI tune I charge 550.00 for the FI tune and 379 shipped for the xcal , To save my customers even more if you buy the 550.00 tune and are not ready for the Forced Induction just yet you get a free NA tune to hold you over

Check or MO , If you choose to use paypal then add 3% or send as a gift and as long as you dont do paypal through/with a CC there is no charge

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Free Tunes and why Focus-Power does this

ALL my tuning both NA and FI come with life time free updates about 60% of my customers contact for 1 to 3 update tunes and about 20% for 5 to 9 update tunes both NA and FI
Add headers , cams , intake , ported head , Exh , built bottom end the update tune is FREE
Add more boost , bigger pully , built engine , bigger turbo , go back to NA then back to turbo the update tuning is ALL FREE

Here is why I do Free updates , as I have been around the Focus for a very long time I saw a pattern , people would add a lot of mods and then get a tune. This is VERY BAD on the engine , headers , intake cause lean conditions 90% of the time yet people dont know this and run there engine lean damaging heads , pistons , head gaskets , running poor , bad gas MPG , CEL on ETC...
Why put on a MOD`s that hurts your prformance from no tuning why you wait to add more mods to get a tune

After thinking about this I offered FREE tune updates and it has worked out nicely

Some places would have you think that they charge 35.oo for updates when actually they charge as much as 300.00 if you have a lot of NA mods , Yes I charge slightly more for my xcal3 39.00 more but when you add up needing updates your looking at 35.00 to 300.00 NA and on FI tune updates there even higher
(some one please correct me if I am wrong)

I do not charge to look at ANYONES logs even people that are not my customers , If some one is having an issue then they need help , The Competition does charge to look at logs even those where its there own tunes (case by case is what was quoted , but thats now edited and changed LOL)

Why wait to get you tune and take any chance of enging trouble , poor MPG , CEL , loss of performance with your new mod waiting to get all mods bought and installed because of the high cost of updates . With Focus-Power there is no waiting get the tune first and each time you get a new mod get a FREE Tune update

I 100% urge everyone modding to invest into a wide band Air Fuel Gauge this allows the SAFEST and STRONGEST tune you can get and Focus-Power is the place to get your tuning !

Tom

Focus-Power: Your #1 Source for Ford Focus Speed, Tuning & Performance!

Customer Support
AIM: hpdyno
Email: hpdyno@aol.com
Phone: 704-249-3745
Site: focus-power.com

Elder 1turbofocus

Last edited by 1turbofocus; 03-31-2010 at 12:32 AM.
    Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-30-2010, 05:18 PM   #2
xFordx
Focus Addict

Fan#: 52860
What I Drive: 2007 Dark Red Toreador ZX4

FF Reputation: 3 xFordx Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (5)
Damn, I did not know I was damaging my engine by not tuning, even with bolt-ons? Also, no offense but I did find this funny, you said "(some one please correctly me if I am wrong)", well, you have a grammar error there hehe. By the way, I will put everything aside and get my tuner and tune from you this coming month asap, which one do I need from you though, the XCal or Predator?
Old 03-30-2010, 06:17 PM   #3
IslandFocus
Focus Addict

Fan#: 22161
What I Drive: 2000 Imperial Blue Focus ZX3

FF Reputation: 3 IslandFocus Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (2)
We all know that grammar is not one of Tom's greatest strengths but fortunately for a lot of us, TUNING IS. I like your rational for the free updates Tom. I think it's good that you explained that
Old 03-30-2010, 10:35 PM   #4
Rudel
FF's Quadriplegic!

Fan#: 13465
What I Drive: 2.3 ATX-RSVT

Points 9,940, Level 66
Points: 9,940, Level: 66 Points: 9,940, Level: 66 Points: 9,940, Level: 66
Level Up 73% Completed
Level up: 73% Level up: 73% Level up: 73%
Forum Activity 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
FF Reputation: 15 Rudel Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (17)
Hi, My name is Rudel, and I approve this message.

Thanks Tom for the great service. Can't wait to come in for that 2nd tune now that the engine is broken in.

Part III: Install Handicap Driving Controls
Ma Cah: http://imgur.com/a/TuyYL
Old 03-31-2010, 12:36 AM   #5
1turbofocus
FF Affiliate

Points 50,626, Level 100
Points: 50,626, Level: 100 Points: 50,626, Level: 100 Points: 50,626, Level: 100
Level Up 0% Completed
Forum Activity 23%
FF Reputation: 154 1turbofocus Excellent Standing Member 1turbofocus Excellent Standing Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by xFordx View Post
Damn, I did not know I was damaging my engine by not tuning, even with bolt-ons? Also, no offense but I did find this funny, you said "(some one please correctly me if I am wrong)", well, you have a grammar error there hehe. By the way, I will put everything aside and get my tuner and tune from you this coming month asap, which one do I need from you though, the XCal or Predator?
You will need the xcal , Yes with out a wide band Air Fuel gauge it could be hurting your engine under WOT runs , this is why I push so hard to get a wide band air fuel gauge , every good tuner should be pushing it to all there customers with intake or header added/changed , No 2 Foci are the same so what worked on one car as a tune may not work on the next

Tom

Customer Support

Elder 1turbofocus
Old 03-31-2010, 02:43 AM   #6
focusmaniaczx3
I need BOOOOST!!!!!!

Fan#: 55157
What I Drive: zx3 turbo, kia soul, 71 chevy c/10

Points 14,494, Level 78
Points: 14,494, Level: 78 Points: 14,494, Level: 78 Points: 14,494, Level: 78
Level Up 11% Completed
Level up: 11% Level up: 11% Level up: 11%
Forum Activity 3%
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%
FF Reputation: 35 focusmaniaczx3 Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (14)
just curious but would it make much of a difference for power to have a 93 octane tune and a 110 octane tune for track days for N/A on a bolt on engine? im kinda tired right now so i might not be thinking correctly but if my mind isnt letting me down here i would think with the higher octane you could add more timing and get a little more power out of it?
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1turbofocus
I love this big little city HOOTERS !
Every time you drink a beer somewhere an ugly woman becomes beautiful, so get to it!
Old 03-31-2010, 03:41 AM   #7
Rudel
FF's Quadriplegic!

Fan#: 13465
What I Drive: 2.3 ATX-RSVT

Points 9,940, Level 66
Points: 9,940, Level: 66 Points: 9,940, Level: 66 Points: 9,940, Level: 66
Level Up 73% Completed
Level up: 73% Level up: 73% Level up: 73%
Forum Activity 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
FF Reputation: 15 Rudel Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (17)
That would require a dyno tune correct?

Part III: Install Handicap Driving Controls
Ma Cah: http://imgur.com/a/TuyYL
Old 03-31-2010, 05:26 AM   #8
2wheeladict
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 69029
What I Drive: 2005 focus zx4, 2003 cbr f4i

FF Reputation: 8 2wheeladict Good Standing Member
tom, does mazda use the same xcal or would it be something different, and would you offer the same deal for the mazda. its a 2007 mazda 3 with the 2.0
Old 03-31-2010, 07:57 AM   #9
IslandFocus
Focus Addict

Fan#: 22161
What I Drive: 2000 Imperial Blue Focus ZX3

FF Reputation: 3 IslandFocus Good Standing Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by focusmaniaczx3 View Post
just curious but would it make much of a difference for power to have a 93 octane tune and a 110 octane tune for track days for N/A on a bolt on engine? im kinda tired right now so i might not be thinking correctly but if my mind isnt letting me down here i would think with the higher octane you could add more timing and get a little more power out of it?
Since there is such a big difference in octane, it may be a good idea to have a street tune and race tune. However, based on the tune, I'm pretty sure the computer can just add timing when it detects the higher octane fuel. For example, on my turbo setup, the higher the octane I use, the more timing the computer adds and the more power I make. Now the only question I have is would it be better to do a new tune for 110 octane where you set the timing higher from the get go so the computer only needs to add maybe 1-3 degrees of timing or just keep the 93 octane tune and let the computer add all that it wants to, maybe 4-8 degrees of timing?
Old 03-31-2010, 08:08 AM   #10
1turbofocus
FF Affiliate

Points 50,626, Level 100
Level Up 0% Completed
Forum Activity 23%
Quote:
Originally Posted by focusmaniaczx3 View Post
The 110 may make slightly more power , adding more timing does not allways = more HP but yes we could do 2 tunes thats also FREE

Tom

Customer Support

Elder 1turbofocus

Bookmarks & Social Networks

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.