Nightly Boredom thread for the Night Stalking TX Crowd - Page 1736 - Focus Fanatics
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace


Go Back   Focus Fanatics > Regional Forums > Southern Fanatics > Fanatics: Texas

Fanatics: Texas Regional discussion Forum for planning events and sharing information with all Members in the Texas (Lonestar) areas.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-07-2012, 10:35 PM   #17351
SvviftSVT
Release the Kraken!!
 
SvviftSVT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Fan#: 58277
Location: Houston, TX
What I Drive: Green-Eyed 2004 Black SVT #0461

Posts: 14,960
FF Reputation: 10 SvviftSVT Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (6)
That's crazy paul.

In other crazy news, I've been looking at engagement rings. Amber likes these $600 rings, but I want it to have bigger diamonds lol
__________________
TeamFOCALIZE!// HATCH NATION #45// October '12 ROTM

Track build will commence by Christmas (hopefully)
SvviftSVT is online now  
    Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 10-07-2012, 10:40 PM   #17352
DPS Cow
Focus Enthusiast
 
DPS Cow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Fan#: 104364
Location: Fort Worth, TX
What I Drive: 2007 Pitch Black ZX3

Posts: 69
FF Reputation: 1 DPS Cow Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepyboy View Post
Shift from first to second.
See, now you are scaring me. I love getting a scratch from 1st to 2nd but now...eff no. Thanks for ruining my fun. Haha
DPS Cow is offline  
    Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 10:42 PM   #17353
SvviftSVT
Release the Kraken!!
 
SvviftSVT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Fan#: 58277
Location: Houston, TX
What I Drive: Green-Eyed 2004 Black SVT #0461

Posts: 14,960
FF Reputation: 10 SvviftSVT Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (6)
What about some tire chirp from second to third? That's my favorite.
__________________
TeamFOCALIZE!// HATCH NATION #45// October '12 ROTM

Track build will commence by Christmas (hopefully)
SvviftSVT is online now  
    Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 10:46 PM   #17354
DPS Cow
Focus Enthusiast
 
DPS Cow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Fan#: 104364
Location: Fort Worth, TX
What I Drive: 2007 Pitch Black ZX3

Posts: 69
FF Reputation: 1 DPS Cow Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SvviftSVT View Post
That's crazy paul.

In other crazy news, I've been looking at engagement rings. Amber likes these $600 rings, but I want it to have bigger diamonds lol
Ok so, is your woman a girly-girly or is she a bit of a tom-boy? I personally can't stand super big rings because they just get in the way all the time.

I also have a co-worker who has a big ass ring and she has to take hers off to sleep and do pretty much everything else because the stones cut up her hand otherwise. What kind of life is that?!? Not a fun one, that's what I'm thinking. She told me that she had picked out a smaller one but her husband didn't have a very good self esteem and so he bought this massive ring to prove to his guy friends he was a good provider/male.

So now the question becomes, do you want a bigger one so the other men folk will think you can provide for your female and are therefore very manly or because she has been eyeballing a bigger one but not saying so because she doesn't want to break the bank?
DPS Cow is offline  
    Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 10:47 PM   #17355
DPS Cow
Focus Enthusiast
 
DPS Cow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Fan#: 104364
Location: Fort Worth, TX
What I Drive: 2007 Pitch Black ZX3

Posts: 69
FF Reputation: 1 DPS Cow Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SvviftSVT View Post
What about some tire chirp from second to third? That's my favorite.
That one too although it doesn't seem to be as horribly violent on the car. Ha, poor Harley is trying her best to be my little sports car even though she wasn't made for it.
DPS Cow is offline  
    Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 10:52 PM   #17356
SvviftSVT
Release the Kraken!!
 
SvviftSVT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Fan#: 58277
Location: Houston, TX
What I Drive: Green-Eyed 2004 Black SVT #0461

Posts: 14,960
FF Reputation: 10 SvviftSVT Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (6)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DPS Cow View Post
Ok so, is your woman a girly-girly or is she a bit of a tom-boy? I personally can't stand super big rings because they just get in the way all the time.

I also have a co-worker who has a big ass ring and she has to take hers off to sleep and do pretty much everything else because the stones cut up her hand otherwise. What kind of life is that?!? Not a fun one, that's what I'm thinking. She told me that she had picked out a smaller one but her husband didn't have a very good self esteem and so he bought this massive ring to prove to his guy friends he was a good provider/male.

So now the question becomes, do you want a bigger one so the other men folk will think you can provide for your female and are therefore very manly or because she has been eyeballing a bigger one but not saying so because she doesn't want to break the bank?
She is a girly girl, but with a minimalist mindset. I'm not meaning anything huge and gaudy. Just like a 1-1.5 total carats (3 stone, princess cut)
__________________
TeamFOCALIZE!// HATCH NATION #45// October '12 ROTM

Track build will commence by Christmas (hopefully)
SvviftSVT is online now  
    Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 10:56 PM   #17357
DPS Cow
Focus Enthusiast
 
DPS Cow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Fan#: 104364
Location: Fort Worth, TX
What I Drive: 2007 Pitch Black ZX3

Posts: 69
FF Reputation: 1 DPS Cow Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SvviftSVT View Post
She is a girly girl, but with a minimalist mindset. I'm not meaning anything huge and gaudy. Just like a 1-1.5 total carats (3 stone, princess cut)
Ok, the simple fact I have no idea what that is...means perhaps I am not the best person to give advice on this. Haha Oh snap! Off to Google I go...

EDIT:

AGH!!! It's the ultimate cutting shape!! Stabby stab stab! Haha! I'm not even sure what shape I would want.
DPS Cow is offline  
    Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 02:24 AM   #17358
sleepyboy
FF's Night Security
 
sleepyboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Fan#: 15335
Location: SW Houston, TX, United States
What I Drive: 01' Yellow ZX3 euro, 04' ZX5 SVT

Posts: 24,836
FF Reputation: 46 sleepyboy Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (11)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DPS Cow View Post
See, now you are scaring me. I love getting a scratch from 1st to 2nd but now...eff no. Thanks for ruining my fun. Haha

Well I don't really scratch, I spin the crap out of them and then they hook. A lot of times it spins when not even trying. It really needs a LSD badly.


Quote:
Originally Posted by SvviftSVT View Post
What about some tire chirp from second to third? That's my favorite.

I know right! Really let's ya know you got it right
__________________
I started out with nothing and I still have most of it left

Hatch Nation #15 (Ole' Yeller') & #150 (The SVT)
Moderator for
Technical Chat
Zetec Performance Chat
Southern Fanatics Chat
sleepyboy is online now  
    Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 06:02 AM   #17359
Trav-E2.0
Thread Killer
 
Trav-E2.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Fan#: 8331
Location: Dallas, TX
What I Drive: 2012 White SE Sedan

Posts: 2,773
FF Reputation: 6 Trav-E2.0 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (12)
Good morning Texas...here is your wake up song:

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YUyfY6YbWXc
Trav-E2.0 is offline  
    Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 06:30 AM   #17360
streetfocus
Focus Addict
 
streetfocus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Fan#: 5768
Location: Austin, TX
What I Drive: 2004 Black Focus SVT

Posts: 1,081
FF Reputation: 2 streetfocus Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (5)
Cool bro.
__________________
05 ZX3: 15.90 Quarter Mile Best official reaction time: .0004

New: 04 SVT : K&N panel filter, 3 performance motor mounts, Taylor wires
streetfocus is offline  
    Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks & Social Networks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:36 AM.


Copyright 2002-2014 FocusFanatics.com. All Rights Reserved : Terms of Use : Privacy Policy : Advertise Information : Site Map

Focus Fanatics Ford Focus Forum offers many fun ways for you to engage with other Ford Focus Owners from across the world. Whether it be about the aftermarket performance modifications, technical how-to's, European tuned suspension or awesome fuel economy similar to the Acura TLX or Fiesta ST. You can find all Ford Focus and Focus ST related information here. Join our Ford Focus discussion forums and chat with local Focus enthusiasts in your area.