SCT Datalogging issues PLEASE POST - Page 11 - Focus Fanatics
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Focus Fanatics > Ford Focus Tech Discussions > Focus Tuning Chat

Focus Tuning Chat Discuss performance tuning options for your Ford Focus.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 05-10-2010, 12:43 PM   #101
Rafal
Focus Addict

Fan#: 73222
What I Drive: 2005 Beige ZX4 SE

FF Reputation: 2 Rafal Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (3)
Blivit any suggestion here on this problem, I will try to reload live link again today and see if it works. But either suggestions that this step?

What device are you using-x3

Year/make/model and strategy of vehicle you are logging-2005 SE Focus

What is the firmware revision on it-Current Version:1.2.121-3000

What version of livelink are you using-6.1

What operating system is on your computer-Windows XP

I got a message about not getting data for 10 seconds so the log would terminate. This happens at the begging of the Data Logging every time.

SEDAN REVOLUTION-58
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-10-2010, 12:44 PM   #102
Rafal
Focus Addict

Blivit any suggestion here on this problem, I will try to reload live link again today and see if it works. But either suggestions that this step?

I got a message about not getting data for 10 seconds so the log would terminate. This happens at the begging of the Data Logging every time.

SEDAN REVOLUTION-58
Old 05-10-2010, 01:05 PM   #103
Blivit
Focus Addict

Fan#: 51292
What I Drive: 2013 ST

FF Reputation: 118 Blivit Excellent Standing MemberBlivit Excellent Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (2)
Do you any of our other programs installed? (updater, advantage etc?) If so, are they open and running at the same time? If yes, try closing them. Check in your task manager too to see if any other instances of any SCT programs are still running.

If not, go into device manager with your X3 plugged in. Look for anything with a yellow exclamation point next to it. Also, look for an entry labeled "jungo." There should be 2 items within that if the driver is working properly. If there are any yellow exclamation points or you do not see "jungo" or the two items that are supposed to be listed under jungo are not there then you have a driver issue. To fix that you can reinstall any of our programs for the X3(updater is the easiest) and it will reinstall the driver.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafal View Post

Old 05-10-2010, 01:12 PM   #104
Rafal
Focus Addict

No on this comp I just have Livelink install. I will do what you say Thank You Blivit :)

SEDAN REVOLUTION-58
Old 05-10-2010, 01:14 PM   #105
Blivit
Focus Addict

FF Reputation: 118 Blivit Excellent Standing MemberBlivit Excellent Standing Member
Quote:
No on this comp I just have Livelink install. I will do what you say Thank You Blivit :)
Also, maybe a stupid question but you do have the key on or the vehicle is running when you start logging correct? If not, you will get that error as well.
Old 05-10-2010, 01:57 PM   #106
Rafal
Focus Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blivit View Post
Also, maybe a stupid question but you do have the key on or the vehicle is running when you start logging correct? If not, you will get that error as well.
Yes I start my car and then I hit begin Datalog.

SEDAN REVOLUTION-58
Old 05-11-2010, 06:23 PM   #107
Rafal
Focus Addict

Well here Im again this time my xcal want talk to livelink at all. LiveLink acts like there is nothing there I got all the connection correc. But let me describe my steps;

connect xcal to the car,

turn my key ON

connect xcal to the computer

open livelink.

last time I couldn't data-log I was getting a message about not getting data for 10 seconds so the log would terminate. This happens at the begging of the Data Logging every time. So I delete livelink 6.1 out of my comp and re-install it. This time my my xcal want connect to livelink at all.

Pleas advice.

SEDAN REVOLUTION-58
Old 05-12-2010, 01:09 PM   #108
Blivit
Focus Addict

You didn't address anything I advised in my last post. It seems like a driver issue right now. Checking in device manager would let you know if it is or not.

Quote:

Well here Im again this time my xcal want talk to livelink at all. LiveLink acts like there is nothing there I got all the connection correc. But let me describe my steps;

connect xcal to the car,

turn my key ON

connect xcal to the computer

open livelink.

last time I couldn't data-log I was getting a message about not getting data for 10 seconds so the log would terminate. This happens at the begging of the Data Logging every time. So I delete livelink 6.1 out of my comp and re-install it. This time my my xcal want connect to livelink at all.

Pleas advice.
Old 05-12-2010, 01:30 PM   #109
Rafal
Focus Addict

Blivit I honestly was thinking that i have to reinstall livelink, I did mis understand your advice. Sorry mate Im not good with computers ;(

Okay it worked with no problem I can datalog again Thanks Blivit.

SEDAN REVOLUTION-58

Last edited by Rafal; 05-13-2010 at 09:44 AM.
Old 05-20-2010, 09:55 PM   #110
Tom
FF Founder

Fan#: 2
What I Drive: 2005 Saleen ZX3 SES Turbo

FF Reputation: 60 Tom Excellent Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (7)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blivit View Post
Posts like this are part of the reason I do not contribute here much anymore. I am a member of many Ford messageboards and nowhere else do I see as much complaining as I do here....Now lets see how long it takes before you and everyone else jumps on my case.....
While we all appreciate you being on here and helping members. You have to understand these posts can only serve to benefit your company in creating a better and more robust product. People don't just complain to complain, most of the members shell out a great deal of money and only want a product that is less problematic. Granted some of this maybe user error rather than the product itself. I didn't see any type of over-the-top complaining or jumping on your case that would warrant you not contributing here.

Bookmarks & Social Networks