Yea! - Page 2 - Focus Fanatics
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Focus Fanatics > Ford Focus Racing Discussions > Drag Racing

Drag Racing The place to discuss information about drag racing stats, tips and events. Track sanctioned events only.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 08-06-2004, 05:36 PM   #11
FocusFreak1587
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 716
What I Drive: 1995 Mustang GT

FF Reputation: 1 FocusFreak1587 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (-1)
Um where does it say im running a 16.4 in the quarter? Im not running anything close to that, look at my mods list. And it was a type s, it said it on the right hand side of his trunk, u know like where the eclipse's put the gs-t, gs, ect. I know the kid, he ordered it from japan, because he said the ones here only come in black or silver, he had the first blue one ive seen around.

And as for the part where i said just a fart can and cone filter, tahts what all the well not all but most of the honda people will put on there cars and act like there honda can shit and get. SO when someone ask me what i have done i always go fart can, filter, and apc stickers :).
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-06-2004, 05:56 PM   #12
hitthewall
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 8181
FF Reputation: 1 hitthewall Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
they dont have the RSX in japan. at all. its an acura model, and acura is an american company. the RSX in japan is the new Honda Integra Type-R. also.....he mustve been a BAD driver because those type-s' are runnin 200 ponies under the hood.

RIP 03 ZX5

----98 EK hatchback----
b18c, Omni Power titanium valves, springs, and retainers, AEBS intake manifold, Spoon 70mm TB, J's Racing Carbon Intake, HKS adjustable Cam gears, Spoon Exhaust manifold, Spoon lightened flywheel + organic clutch kit, Spoon Bseries baffle oil pan, Honda HAMP oil filter, Mugen valve cover, spoon resivoir covers, PJDM carbon radiator shroud, PJDM triple point strut bar, TOP FUEL b+c pillar bar, PJDM X bar, Omni Power coilovers, Omni Power LCA's, spoon lower tie bar, Full Race traction bars, Spoon SW388's with 205/45/15 bfgoodrich Gforce Sport's, CTR headlights with retrofit HID's, CTR front and rear bumpers, JDM thin side moldings, spoon carbon duckbill wing spoon carbon front lip.
Old 08-06-2004, 07:13 PM   #13
firehawk93
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 1176
What I Drive: 03 focus ZX3

FF Reputation: 1 firehawk93 Good Standing Member
Just to put my 2 cents in, every RSX type S or not I have ever seen at the 1/4mile track has never even broke into the 15's, there really not that fast.
1988 Dodge Shelby Shadow turbo
Old 08-06-2004, 07:25 PM   #14
SVT4ME

Fan#: 61
FF Reputation: 4 SVT4ME Good Standing Member
I think what he means is the guy with the RSX didn't just pick any old RSX off the dealer lot, but special ordered one, thus it came straight from Japan (assuming that RSX's are built in Japan and not one of Honda's other plants, which I don't know). Anyhow glad you're having fun out there.
Old 08-06-2004, 11:54 PM   #15
bacc231
Focus Addict

Fan#: 1511
What I Drive: 01 lx flat black

FF Reputation: 1 bacc231 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
um there no such thing as an RSX in japan its still the integra so your boys a lil wrong
Old 08-07-2004, 12:00 AM   #16
Justinzx3gfx
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 9772
What I Drive: 2001 White zx3

FF Reputation: 1 Justinzx3gfx Good Standing Member
Quote:
Originally posted by FocusFreak1587
Um where does it say im running a 16.4 in the quarter? Im not running anything close to that, look at my mods list. And it was a type s, it said it on the right hand side of his trunk, u know like where the eclipse's put the gs-t, gs, ect. I know the kid, he ordered it from japan, because he said the ones here only come in black or silver, he had the first blue one ive seen around.

And as for the part where i said just a fart can and cone filter, tahts what all the well not all but most of the honda people will put on there cars and act like there honda can shit and get. SO when someone ask me what i have done i always go fart can, filter, and apc stickers :).
Im gunna call bs on u cuz my friend has a maroon RSX S and he bought it over here...where do u live they come in every color....RSX S dont break into the 15's are u nuts???maybe if he is a horrific driver...Look up ur stats...RSX S runs 15.1 in the 1/4 stock man
Old 08-07-2004, 12:03 AM   #17
dudeman05
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 8857
What I Drive: 2001 infrared zx3

FF Reputation: 1 dudeman05 Good Standing Member
lol some of u guys r a trip,sounds like a bad f&f knock off movie.
Mods:European top and bottom grills,Hella knockoff headlights,TFS cuplip,AEM shortram,Focus Sport rearbrace,front strutbar,Goldline springs,Apex Kevlar brake pads,Trubendz Borla 2.25 exhaust,Kendwood Headunit,Ford racing plugwires,NGK platinum plugs
Old 08-07-2004, 12:24 AM   #18
Justinzx3gfx
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 9772
What I Drive: 2001 White zx3

FF Reputation: 1 Justinzx3gfx Good Standing Member
Some of the people in this forum need a reality check....u beat an rsx S yeah....then u woke up...my friend in his gst running 14.9 in the quarter SLOWLY PULLED on a STOCK RSX-S...thank u come again! btw an rsx is like a skittle...they come in all colors genius
Old 08-07-2004, 12:45 AM   #19
ZETEC3
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 81
What I Drive: 2003 Liquid grey ZX3, 95 240SX SE

FF Reputation: 1 ZETEC3 Good Standing Member
Hey don't jump all over the guy becuz the kid told him that he special ordered it from japan. So the kid was full of shit. And maybe the guy was a bad driver but that's a very convievable possibilitly. Hell I know a kid with a Z28 but he can't get into the 14's at all cuz he just doesn't know how to drive.

Anyway congrats on the kill glad you had fun.
Old 08-07-2004, 05:22 AM   #20
lasheric
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 6596
What I Drive: 2004 Silver ZX3

FF Reputation: 1 lasheric Good Standing Member
The only blue one you have seen? I just sold my 2002 acura rsx type s and it was artic blue...and I see those all the time around here? Stop drinking when you post

Bookmarks & Social Networks