Any Oregonians Race at PIR- - Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum > Regional Forums > South West Fanatics > Fanatics: SoCal

Fanatics: SoCal Regional discussion Forum for planning events and sharing information with all Members in the Southern California area

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 08-06-2004, 12:25 AM   #1
XitTriq
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 9786
What I Drive: 2003 Pitch Black 5dr. SVT #119

FF Reputation: 1 XitTriq Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Any Oregonians Race at PIR-

Hey, I am just curious... I have had my car for about a year and have spotted 3 SVT's I live near Oregon City. I Saw a black 3dr Euro and a red standard. I want to meet some of these SVTF owners!
Most of all I am wondering how many of you Oregonians go to PIR and race! I am talking about all owners. ZX3/5, SVT... ALL!
PM me if you are eager to meet me. Post here also!
Washington and California seem to meet left and right. Come on!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-25-2004, 12:41 AM   #2
XitTriq
Focus Enthusiast

I took my car to the drags a couple weeks ago. It was really fun, a lot of cool people I met one guy with a Modified Zx3 we raced and he beat me. *I was pretty nervous about everything, running the car hard and starting off the line in time, I didnt give it enough gas at the start, only 2300rpm.*
Talking to myself- Thats ok though, you get to read this.
Old 08-28-2004, 12:44 PM   #3
Brandonsask8er
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 1689
What I Drive: 2003 Silver ZX3

FF Reputation: 1 Brandonsask8er Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (7)
Hey man we should go sometime do you know how long they will be open for or when the season ends
    Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-13-2004, 12:29 AM   #4
Brandonsask8er
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 1689
What I Drive: 2003 Silver ZX3

FF Reputation: 1 Brandonsask8er Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (7)
Is there really no one in the area other than "XitTriq" and my self that own focuses in oregon
Old 09-22-2004, 12:58 AM   #5
XitTriq
Focus Enthusiast

Probably... but they just dont know where to go, we are the only people down for and Oregon meet at PIR. No I dont know when the season ends. The races are from 8pm-1am. initial cost is 30 bucks 10 dollars to register your car. Unique number specifically for you as a racer, any car you bring there will be labeled with that number. It is 20 dollars to race. 8 dollars per person for anyone who wants to watch. However if they are with you, they can also race using your car.
Old 10-10-2004, 12:18 AM   #6
onefastfocus02
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 503
What I Drive: Red 2005 Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec V

FF Reputation: 1 onefastfocus02 Good Standing Member
i own a 2004 2.3l zx3 in eugene

*Temporary New Car* 2005 Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec V in "Alert Red", 6Speed, LSD, Spec V Suspension, Free Flow Exhaust, Stock 17" Wheels

[:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)]*(Til I find a good deal on a 2004+ Focus with 2.3 or SVT package)[:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)]*
Old 10-13-2004, 12:49 AM   #7
XitTriq
Focus Enthusiast

Awesome! An Oregonian!! Another Zx3 owner but with Duratec! NICE. Lots of mods too. What kind of coilovers do you have good sir?

Bookmarks & Social Networks

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.