Sad day for this bird.... - Page 22 - Focus Fanatics
Focus Fanatics Ford Focus Forums
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Focus Fanatics > Ford Focus Racing Discussions > Drag Racing

Drag Racing The place to discuss information about drag racing stats, tips and events. Track sanctioned events only.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
FocusFest Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Closed Thread

Old 11-24-2009, 01:23 PM   #211
OVA1...
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 70719
What I Drive: 96 Z28

FF Reputation: 1 OVA1... Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by 03OrangeSVT View Post
So... your calling times from drag times incontrovertible data???

Times from a website that anyone can get on and put numbers in without a shred or proof or even a copy of the time slip incontrovertible data??

Of course you can always expect comments like that from the Chevy crowd.
Well, if you've some data which contraverts that data, I'd like to see it.

I just posted that cause it came up first.

Pick any site ya like. Post up 1/4 mile passes with 1/8th specs and show me what ya have.

I'm sure that it's POSSIBLE that half a dozen drivers posted bogus numbers from their slips... all in a row... over a fairly wide range of dates and places; but just as a matter of probability, it seems fairly unlikely.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-24-2009, 01:25 PM   #212
Roushturboedzx3
I Fab Too Much

Fan#: 42814
What I Drive: 2002 Liquid Gray ZX3

FF Reputation: 20 Roushturboedzx3 Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (18)
Quote:
Originally Posted by OVA1... View Post
Well, if you've some data which contraverts that data, I'd like to see it.

I just posted that cause it came up first.

Pick any site ya like. Post up 1/4 mile passes with 1/8th specs and show me what ya have.

I'm sure that it's POSSIBLE that half a dozen drivers posted bogus numbers from their slips... all in a row... over a fairly wide range of dates and places; but just as a matter of probability, it seems fairly unlikely.
you done yet
I may not be the baddest, but the baddest dont Fu** with me

Old 11-24-2009, 01:28 PM   #213
OVA1...
Focus Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roushturboedzx3 View Post
Look put it to rest and go bother other ppl no one care about you or what you say. the threads gonna get locked or deleted
Sure... put it to bed... But let the record reflect that this Dude, whose professed hundreds of passes; declared that mid 7 second 1/8th runs, represented a 13 second 1/4mile pass; and that my only purpose for being here was to respond to the assertion that "LT-1s are Dogs"...

I simply corrected your erroneous conclusion regarding the 1/8-1/4 thing... and noted that I have one of those LT-1 dogs; and where I run her at.. offered ya the opportunity to air it out... and you refused.

As far as I'm concerned, we could continue to agitate one another; but such wouldn't change the physics of the matter; which says, that it's a rare Ford Focus that can compete with just about ANY Lt-1...

Let me know what ya decide.

Old 11-24-2009, 01:33 PM   #214
Roushturboedzx3
I Fab Too Much

Quote:
Sure... put it to bed... But let the record reflect that this Dude, whose professed hundreds of passes; declared that mid second 1/8th runs represented a 13 second 1/4mile pass; and that my only purpose for being here was to respond to the assertion that "LT-1s are Dogs"...

I simply corrected your erroneous conclusion regarding the 1/8-1/4 thing... and noted that I have one of those LT-1 dogs; and where I run her at.. offered ya the opportunity to air it out... and you refused.

As far as I'm concerned, we could continue to agitate one another; but such wouldn't change the physics of the matter; which says, that it's a rare Ford Focus that can compete with just about ANY Lt-1...

Let me know what ya decide.
Whatever makes you sleep better princess pm me when you wanna bs more and when you come to town ill still be hear. now were done wooohoooo

Old 11-24-2009, 01:50 PM   #215
OVA1...
Focus Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roushturboedzx3 View Post
Whatever makes you sleep better princess pm me when you wanna bs more and when you come to town ill still be hear. now were done wooohoooo
Dude... you're inducing a FOCUS. Get serious.

I am running US Grade A, American Muscle... Eight Cylinders of P O W E R...

You can't throw a dead cat at the track without hitting a turbo'd 4 cylinder wanna-be... revving those future dead horses well into the suicide zone; pulling down 8 and 9 second passes... with the rare high 7.

Show up; don't show up... it doesn't matter. When it's all said and done; the LT-1 will be "as fast as a V-8" every time she fires up... and THAT Sis is something to which the Ford Focus can only aspire.

Old 11-24-2009, 01:59 PM   #216
Roushturboedzx3
I Fab Too Much

Quote:
Dude... you're inducing a FOCUS. Get serious.

I am running US Grade A, American Muscle... Eight Cylinders of P O W E R...

You can't throw a dead cat at the track without hitting a turbo'd 4 cylinder wanna-be... revving those future dead horses well into the suicide zone; pulling down 8 and 9 second passes... with the rare high 7.

Show up; don't show up... it doesn't matter. When it's all said and done; the LT-1 will be "as fast as a V-8" every time she fires up... and THAT Sis is something to which the Ford Focus can only aspire.
HAah again as a stated before just another cocky v8 owner. go have fun with your all holy 8cyl of power. you think i dont own a v8 haha your a pathetic guy. just move on with your life. im sorry that a basically stock focus beat a beloved lt1. and its on video just get over it and leave

Old 11-24-2009, 08:08 PM   #217
focusin
FF Cleaning Squad

Fan#: 4322
What I Drive: All Focus' sold

FF Reputation: 63 focusin Excellent Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (17)
You two can settle this in person or kiss and make up. Either way I have ONE condition, make sure when ever you (OVA1) decides to take Roushturboedzx3 up on his invitation to meet him for a run let me know. I will drive down (need a trip to FL anyway) just to watch regardless of outcome, until the day this happens quit trolling our boards.

Put up or shut up.

GumpCrew #1 (dismantled)

Closed Thread

Bookmarks & Social Networks