Sad day for this bird.... - Page 21 - Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum > Ford Focus Racing Discussions > Drag Racing

Drag Racing The place to discuss information about drag racing stats, tips and events. Track sanctioned events only.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Closed Thread

Old 11-24-2009, 12:53 PM   #201
03OrangeSVT
LETS TURN DIRT!!!!

Fan#: 19169
What I Drive: MINI Cooper S TURBO

FF Reputation: 152 03OrangeSVT Excellent Standing Member 03OrangeSVT Excellent Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (5)
So... your calling times from drag times incontrovertible data???

Times from a website that anyone can get on and put numbers in without a shred or proof or even a copy of the time slip incontrovertible data??

Of course you can always expect comments like that from the Chevy crowd.
2004 Harley V-Rod.... sex on wheels
2011 Harley Electra Glide Ultra Limited
[/b]

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-24-2009, 12:55 PM   #202
Roushturboedzx3
I Fab Too Much

Fan#: 42814
What I Drive: 2002 Liquid Gray ZX3

FF Reputation: 20 Roushturboedzx3 Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (18)
Quote:
Originally Posted by 03OrangeSVT View Post
So... your calling times from drag times incontrovertible data???

Times from a website that anyone can get on and put numbers in without a shred or proof or even a copy of the time slip incontrovertible data??

Of course you can always expect comments like that from the Chevy crowd.

LOL agreed and im gonna stop here cause i have a good name on here lol if it was FJ i would flame the living hell out of this guy. BUT im stopping here just another cocky v8 guys there learn one day
I may not be the baddest, but the baddest dont Fu** with me

Old 11-24-2009, 01:05 PM   #203
OVA1...
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 70719
What I Drive: 96 Z28

FF Reputation: 1 OVA1... Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roushturboedzx3 View Post
guess you need glasses old man. ...
ROFL... No one actually thought ya would Sis... Which tells us all we really need to know; now doesn't it?

But hey... Let's be honest...

Until half an hour ago, your vast experience lead you to believed that a mid 7 second 1/8th mile run was a 13 second 1/4mile pass...

So we know from that, that you've next to no seat-time. Given what you're drivin' and that you lack a reasonably experienced driver... what would be the point of bringing that tin can to the track?

Your 13 second rig is not going to compete in an 11 second contest... which really is the shining light of this entire exercise; as while you're an inexperienced driver and ya have a tendency to shoot your mouth off about the means of your under powered tincan... overloading your feeble @$$... At least you've sufficient cognitive means to recognize that you're infintely better off to stay on this board and talk smack, than to bring your rig to the track and expose yourself to the harsh reality of the measured course and it's inflappable clock.

So GOOD FOR YOU! And given your complete lack of concern for personal humilation... There's hope that at some point you'll find some space for a little respect, for both your elders... and your automotive superiors.

Here's a tip kid; want to run with the big boys... BE a BIG BOY and buy a V8... it turns out that V8s are almost always "AS FAST AS A V8."

Old 11-24-2009, 01:05 PM   #204
gonefhsn
BEWST AGAIN YAY!!!!!

Fan#: 45759
What I Drive: 13 Tangerine Scream ST2,12 RAM 2500

FF Reputation: 21 gonefhsn Great Standing Member
Can we put this to bed already.....

FFMODERATOR

Old 11-24-2009, 01:08 PM   #205
Roushturboedzx3
I Fab Too Much

Quote:
Originally Posted by OVA1... View Post
ROFL... No one actually thought ya would Sis... Which tells us all we really need to know; now doesn't it?

But hey... Let's be honest...

Until half an hour ago, your vast experience lead you to believed that a mid 7 second 1/8th mile run was a 13 second 1/4mile pass...

So we know from that, that you've next to no seat-time. Given what you're drivin' and that you lack a reasonably experienced driver... what would be the point of bringing that tin can to the track?

Your 13 second rig is not going to compete in 11 second runs... which really is the shining light of this entire exercise; as while you're an inexerpeince3d driver and ya have a tendency to shoot your mouth off about the means of your under powered tincan... overloading your feeble @$$... At least you've sufficient cognitive means to recognize that you're infintely better off to stay on this board and talk smack, then to bring your rig to the track and expose yourself to the harsh reality of the measured course and it's inflapable clock.

So GOOD FOR YOU! And given your complete lack of concern for personal humilation... There's hope that at some point you'll find some space for a little respect, for both your elders... and your automotive superiors.

Here's a tip kid; want to run with the big boys... BE a BIG BOY and by a V8... it turns out that V8s are almost always "AS FAST AS A V8."
LOL didnt even read it hahah i love when ppl act like this haahahah this makes my day

And gonefishn or John you can either lock cleanup or do whatever there no point to this thread it just makes me laugh.

Old 11-24-2009, 01:16 PM   #206
gonefhsn
BEWST AGAIN YAY!!!!!

well I thought it had till one of the guys from the chev forum had to revisit the issue. They are the ones that can't let go. And John would have to close it I can't

Josh

FFMODERATOR

Old 11-24-2009, 01:19 PM   #207
OVA1...
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 70719
What I Drive: 96 Z28

FF Reputation: 1 OVA1... Good Standing Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by gonefhsn View Post
Dude... physics put this to bed a VERY long time ago. We're just debatin' the improbabilities; and checking the testosterone sufficiency of this youngin'...

While internet racin' is entertainin'... the track tells the whole story.

Who went what speed and most importantly; who showed up at the trap... FIRST.

I don't blame the guy... If I was drivin' a focus; I'd probably tend towards avoiding the stage too...

Old 11-24-2009, 01:19 PM   #208
Roushturboedzx3
I Fab Too Much

Quote:
well I thought it had till one of the guys from the chev forum had to revisit the issue. They are the ones that can't let go. And John would have to close it I can't

Josh
Ya ik just how some ppl are. ill pm john if he doesnt see this first

Old 11-24-2009, 01:20 PM   #209
gonefhsn
BEWST AGAIN YAY!!!!!

Quote:
Quote:
Dude... physics put this to bed a VERY long time ago. We're just debatin' the improbabilities; and checking the testosterone sufficiency of this youngin'...

Who went how fast; at what speed and most importantly; who showed up at the trap... FIRST.

I don't blame the guy... If I was drivin' a focus; I'd probably tend towards avoiding the stage too...
I was talking about this whole thread...but you guys just can't let it go

FFMODERATOR

Old 11-24-2009, 01:21 PM   #210
Roushturboedzx3
I Fab Too Much

Quote:

Who went how fast; at what speed and most importantly; who showed up at the trap... FIRST.

Look put it to rest and go bother other ppl no one care about you or what you say. the threads gonna get locked or deleted

Closed Thread

Bookmarks & Social Networks
-->