camping/ possible SA meet - Page 2 - Focus Fanatics
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Focus Fanatics > Regional Forums > Southern Fanatics > Fanatics: Texas

Fanatics: Texas Regional discussion Forum for planning events and sharing information with all Members in the Texas (Lonestar) areas.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 07-14-2009, 11:47 AM   #11
ZX3_Cruiser
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 54646
What I Drive: 2004 CD Silver ZX3

FF Reputation: 1 ZX3_Cruiser Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
i live in New Braunfels. I'm usually out and about here. not really any foci around unless you go to san antonio. maybe we can get some san antonio foci out here or go there. some people meet up on sundays here in new braunfels. we can go to biffs out in san antonio on friday. let me know if your interested in any of that. i'll get ahold of Dave(ZetecGT) see if we can get some San Antonio people to come out.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-15-2009, 05:20 PM   #12
Matched88
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 56257
What I Drive: 2000 Blue Focus LX

FF Reputation: 1 Matched88 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
well see if ppl would meet up there when i go they would need to come to our lil camp, cuz im bringing 2 friends that are wanting to just relax and camp and we cant drive anywhere to leave our junk there, so i would be best if ppl could come to our camp site, and ppl would be welcome to camp out with and next to us
its just for monday through friday pretty much getting there monday to set up then going home friday its the week of 25-1
Sedan Revolution #182
SPI Owners Club
Blue Focus Owner
2.25 Magnaflow catback,BDR TB,MSD coil and wires,Steeda Short Ram intake
Old 08-09-2009, 01:58 AM   #13
Reparation
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 67792
What I Drive: 2003 Grey Ford Focus SE

FF Reputation: 2 Reparation Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
If there are any San Antonio area things going on I'm definitely down to do it, anyone that is doing one just make sure to hit me up and you've got one person there for sure unless I have a deadline at work or something.

[I drive using mystical headbang powers]

Bye bye Focus... Hello '91 Nissan 240SX SR20!

Bookmarks & Social Networks
-->