Slave Application - Focus Fanatics
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Focus Fanatics > Regional Forums > Southern Fanatics > Fanatics: Texas

Fanatics: Texas Regional discussion Forum for planning events and sharing information with all Members in the Texas (Lonestar) areas.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
FocusFest Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 06-13-2009, 12:35 AM   #1
BatistaFocus
Focus Jr. Enthusiast

Fan#: 65752
What I Drive: 2009 Vista Blue SE Coupe

FF Reputation: 1 BatistaFocus Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Slave Application

Well, it's been exactly a week with my focus to realize I love it too much to get rid of it anytime soon.

It's an 09 SE coupe, as stated and well, I'd like to mod it. Sadly, I'm young, ignorant, and in-experienced. Is there anyone in the Houston/Humble area with the smarts and will to take a total car noob under their wing (lol pun) and teach me?

I'm not asking for someone to build it up for me or to tell me what to do, just someone who's willing to share their knowledge about cars with me so that I can build my focus up to what I'd like it to be, one bad A ride. :D

Questions? Comments? recommendations? PM or post.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-13-2009, 12:59 AM   #2
ChuckDee
stock status

Fan#: 43589
What I Drive: from '07-11: black Zts

FF Reputation: 48 ChuckDee Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (6)
lol i can help u out here. i kno a friend that also owns a 08 focus ses, so i can help you out in that general field of getting your focus to look, sound and even smell good!
Old 06-13-2009, 12:59 AM   #3
ChuckDee
stock status

first may we get some pics, so we'll know what we're workin with?
Old 06-13-2009, 01:08 AM   #4
zetecDon
Where am I?

Fan#: 62506
What I Drive: 02 ZX3, 02 MX-5

FF Reputation: 28 zetecDon Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (45)
You're working with an 09 Vista Blue SE Coupe Just kidding. Everything that is going to done to this is going to have to be one off stuff if you really want it to stand out. Nightshading, tinting, wheels and a few other cosmetic deals are about the only things really available to do at the moment. Or you could make your car the guinea pig and try out something new. I know someone makes a lip kit for these cars but personally I don't think it's worth the money they want for it. It's just a lip kit and doesn't really change much of the aspect of the vehicle itself. Go wild be different and have fun making the car your own. Happy modding
Old 06-13-2009, 01:20 AM   #5
BatistaFocus
Focus Jr. Enthusiast

yay for help already! :P

Well, I don't have any pics as of yet, but it's basically all stock, Fog Lights, some kinda wheels, lol, the only thing that's different from when it drove off the lot was about 120 miles and a K&N Air Filter. :P

But, for site's sake, I'll try to get some pics up in the morning. No work, just a fresh wash and wax from wednesday and a camera, what a rough saturday huh?
Old 06-13-2009, 01:52 AM   #6
ChuckDee
stock status

^^yeh ill say,lol....
Old 06-13-2009, 02:02 AM   #7
Tom-E09
Pimp'n ain't easy

Fan#: 59383
What I Drive: 2002 Gray ZTS

FF Reputation: 2 Tom-E09 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (5)
haha first off WELCOME to FF !!! this site is awesome i was a car modding noob too and this site saved me from ricing out my focus, second off since you car is soo new ( like previously stated) there arent many mods out there, are you looking to do appearance or go fast mods??
Sedan Revolution #138SR Town Drunk
Team Dreamspeed
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChazimusZX4ST View Post
I come speeding along and they think I'm all "lets run" when in reality its "MOVE YOU POS, IT'S BURRITO TIME!"
God I love burritos.
Old 06-13-2009, 09:14 AM   #8
BatistaFocus
Focus Jr. Enthusiast

Well, if it goes fast, I'd like it to look like a sleeper, minus a few things here and there.

And if it looks great, I'd like a bit more power, just to show there's more than looks to her.

BUT, if I could get it to do both, then I'd prolly be happiest at that. :P

Pics will go up in about... eh, 2, maybe 3 hours from now, Still early in the morning and I can't seem to find my better quality camera.
Old 06-13-2009, 10:53 AM   #9
thehubster
Focus Addict

Fan#: 46763
What I Drive: 2002 Blue Focus SVT

FF Reputation: 2 thehubster Good Standing Member
well it sounds like you are off to a good start by asking for help. i am sure there are plenty of people who would love to help you and anyone on here is more then willing to give you all the help you need. As for the go fast thing. remember its a focus. build on what its already good at. The twisties. if you try to make it a dragster you are going to spend alot of money. Make that thing so fast in the corners nothing can keep up with you and you will not only have a nice car but you will also show that you know how to do more then just go fast in a straight line. good luck with it man.
Old 06-13-2009, 11:09 AM   #10
BatistaFocus
Focus Jr. Enthusiast

thanks hubster, you brought a lot to my attention with that. ;D

With that in mind, fast corners and a unique look is really what I'm looking for then. :D

Bookmarks & Social Networks