Car Rental on Oahu - Focus Fanatics
Focus Fanatics Ford Focus Forums
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Focus Fanatics > Regional Forums > Hawaii Fanatics

Hawaii Fanatics Serving the Hawaii, Maui, Lānai, Molokai, Oahu and Kauai island regions.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
FocusFest Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 07-11-2009, 08:43 AM   #1
joshfink
Focus Addict

Fan#: 50565
What I Drive: Black 2007 ford Focus

FF Reputation: 4 joshfink Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (3)
Car Rental on Oahu

So... going to Hawaii for my 5th time to bring my mother's ashes there... however I cannot seem to find cheap car rentals really this time any of you have any suggestions at all?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-11-2009, 07:15 PM   #2
moodakameboy
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 50148
What I Drive: 2004 Cloud 9 ZX3

FF Reputation: 1 moodakameboy Good Standing Member
It's hawaii, everything is a little more expensive.
Old 07-13-2009, 09:49 AM   #3
joshfink
Focus Addict

bah I know that its not my first time going there :P
Old 07-24-2009, 10:38 PM   #4
punkisdead44
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 46010
What I Drive: 1997 Green Chevy Blaze

FF Reputation: 1 punkisdead44 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
should rent one uhaul
Old 07-25-2009, 06:33 AM   #5
joshfink
Focus Addict

ROFL a Uhaul pickup that would be awesome :)
Old 07-28-2009, 11:11 PM   #6
Master-Baits
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 57080
What I Drive: 09 f-150 5.4

FF Reputation: 33 Master-Baits Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Call enterprise rent a car if there is a branch there. I intern for enterprise right now and in most places you can get a weekend special rate (if you ill just have it for a weekend) for less than $100 before taxes and optional coverage. One thing to remember is if you make a reservation over the phone say you are a AAA member even if you aren't because it is a 5% and they wont ask for verification when you show up. In most parts of New York state it costs 299.99 a week depending on the time for an economy class car for a week. I would upgrade to an intermediate class its usually only $3 a day more, and you could get a focus! Another option is to ask to pay your Insurance company's rate, it's much lower and can cost less than a normal retail deal. You should also get quotes from all of the rental places bc Enterprise will beat the competition within reason.. Also, if at all possible DO NOT rent from the airport branch, it costs more bc they know they have you and taxes are usually much higher. Being that I know the business I highly reccomend that you opt only to accept the optional Collision Damage waiver, but none of the other additional coverages, it covers the car from minor dings to total loss primary to your own insurance. You crash it, you hand them the keys and walk away with no worries. Good luck, feel free to PM with me with any questions i deal with this business everyday and I know what you can do to get the lowest prices.

Bookmarks & Social Networks