It really is time for a htown meet - Page 4 - Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum > Regional Forums > Southern Fanatics > Fanatics: Texas

Fanatics: Texas Regional discussion Forum for planning events and sharing information with all Members in the Texas (Lonestar) areas.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 06-14-2009, 12:54 AM   #31
sleepyboy
FF's Night Security

Fan#: 15335
What I Drive: 01' Yellow ZX3 euro, 04' ZX5 SVT

FF Reputation: 47 sleepyboy Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (11)
Ok folks I'm back!! And I'm on my new built myself computer!! Focus be damned lol j/k

So whats up on another meet? Whats going? Who's going where? Maybe we should have a small BBQ on this side of town at a park or my house? Just an idea I'm throwing out there. Hey Raymond we need to get a hold of your friends from the auto-x. I need to finish my bumpers.

Hatch Nation #15 (Ole' Yeller') & #150 (The SVT)
Moderator for
Technical Chat
Zetec Performance Chat
Southern Fanatics Chat
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-14-2009, 10:02 PM   #32
ChuckDee
Ehh...

Fan#: 43589
What I Drive: 02 SC SVT

FF Reputation: 48 ChuckDee Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (6)
^^yay for paint!
Old 06-15-2009, 03:44 AM   #33
tukaniSVT
FF PHOTOG ENTHUSIAST

Fan#: 5521
What I Drive: 2003 SVT Focus 2009 BMW 335i

FF Reputation: 34 tukaniSVT Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
Just give me a holla Paul ... and we will take a drive to visit him.

-Ray-
Hatch Nation Member: #147

R.I.P - FELLOW FF MEMBER, IZZY, BLK2k3GTS, will always be remembered. We will compete on a different course again one day.
Old 06-15-2009, 05:36 PM   #34
sleepyboy
FF's Night Security

Fan#: 15335
What I Drive: 01' Yellow ZX3 euro, 04' ZX5 SVT

FF Reputation: 47 sleepyboy Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (11)
cool

Hatch Nation #15 (Ole' Yeller') & #150 (The SVT)
Moderator for
Technical Chat
Zetec Performance Chat
Southern Fanatics Chat
Old 06-19-2009, 01:44 AM   #35
Alex Arce
Random Guy #31

Fan#: 21050
What I Drive: 04 2.3L stage 2 Roush

FF Reputation: 2 Alex Arce Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (17)
did anyone go out to the showdown car show?? i didnt see anyone there or hear of anyone else being there/ anyway i took first place in ford compact car mild//lol i was the only one in my class though so that didnt count for me/ chuckdee sorry i didnt get a chance to meet up/ but i will be in houston again this weekend if anyone wants to meet up/ im going to be there friday night around 10 then leave sunday morning/im going back for my giggle juice there and the bolts for my steering wheel then i have to drive to pick up my girl in dallas and back to austin from houston!! fun times! if anyone wants to meet up my number is 512-662-7214 and im staying on barker cypress just off the hwy 10
02 Zetec
Old 06-19-2009, 02:37 AM   #36
ChuckDee
Ehh...

^^we'll be look forward to it. yes i said we, ill drag in somebody. but its good that u won something from the show, got any pics? and most of us couldnt have made it anyway to the show CUZ WE ARE ALL BUSY!!!! but surely enough we'll get back into the grove of things.
Old 06-19-2009, 08:31 AM   #37
jester4666
Cursed

Fan#: 53609
What I Drive: 2008 Scion xD RS1

FF Reputation: 1 jester4666 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
it's friday folks and the bbq is on sunday at noon at meyer park off of cypresswood in spring....just in case anyone else wants to go.

08 Scion xD RS1
#514 of 2000
Quote:
We drive Scions, it's not like we'll be breaking any speed records any time soon. We are slow as hell, but dammit if we can't look good doing it.
Old 06-19-2009, 06:01 PM   #38
tukaniSVT
FF PHOTOG ENTHUSIAST

Fan#: 5521
What I Drive: 2003 SVT Focus 2009 BMW 335i

FF Reputation: 34 tukaniSVT Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
You know I totally forgot that it is Father's Day Weekend ... and my wife just brought it too my attention 2 days ago that she has plans for us. ... I was starting to plan out this plus a meeting with some clients then fully forgot the Father's day Weekend.

So unfortunately ... I might have to pass on this one.

-Ray-
Hatch Nation Member: #147

R.I.P - FELLOW FF MEMBER, IZZY, BLK2k3GTS, will always be remembered. We will compete on a different course again one day.
Old 06-19-2009, 10:23 PM   #39
ChuckDee
Ehh...

me too, totally working that day any who.
Old 06-20-2009, 01:11 AM   #40
ch84 spi
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 58546
What I Drive: 04 focusLX 95 f-150flare 04 ramHEM

FF Reputation: 18 ch84 spi Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
turns out im working too, so how about we revisit an idea, we should do another meet on south east side. maybe say San Jacinto, the 28 or the 5th.

DETAILS-
LA PORTE. This state historical park commemorates the place where Texas gained independence from Mexico in 1836 when Gen. Sam Houston defeated Gen. Santa Ana. The memorial column that distinguishes the site stands 15 feet taller than the Washington Monument and is crowned by an enormous star; a museum can also be found in the monument's base. At the top of the monument (elevator accessible), visitors can take in expansive views of the Houston Shipping Channel and the surrounding area. The Battleship Texas Memorial is also located on the grounds.
Hours:
San Jacinto Museum & Battleground State Park Daily 9am-6pm Jesse H. Jones Theatre Daily 10am-6pm Observation Floor Daily 9am-6pm Battleship Texas Daily 10am-5pm Albert and Ethel Herzstein Library (by appt) Fri 9am-4:30pm
Admission:
Museum Free Observation Floor Adult $4; Senior (65+) $3.50; Child $3 Texas Forever!! Adult $4.50; Senior (65+) $4; Child $3.50 Landmark Maps Adult $5; Senior $4.50; Child $3

OR if y'all want something free there's Jesse Jones park on the north side. just grab some burgers or something along the way and eat at the picnic tables.

HUMBLE. This 275-acre park wraps around portions of Cypress and Spring Creeks and seeks to preserve the terrain as it existed in the days of Native Americans and early settlers. The park includes forest, beach, bog, and meadow ecosystems, and specimens of Gulf coast cypress and scrub brush represent southeast Texas in the wild. The park offers guided tours and holds special educational events every week. In addition, Redbud Hill Homestead and Akokisa Indian Village are set up as an ongoing historical display. A playground is available as well.
Mar-Oct Daily 8am-7pm
Nature Center Daily 8am-4:30pm
Sedan Revolution#141

Bookmarks & Social Networks
-->