G2G in San Diego ??? - Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum > Regional Forums > South West Fanatics > Fanatics: SoCal

Fanatics: SoCal Regional discussion Forum for planning events and sharing information with all Members in the Southern California area

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 10-17-2003, 02:29 PM   #1
bluebisz
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 48
What I Drive: 04 Pitch Black SVT with Euro packag

FF Reputation: 1 bluebisz Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
G2G in San Diego ???

Guys, there are a few of us in San Diego, so what would you say for a small g2g? We could do some cart racing, check out each other's cars, have a bite afterwards or maybe just a small cruise.

I'm down for almost anything, what do you think? I can organize one if anyone would be interested. If I remember whiteboyslo, bigbadworm are from SD, anyone else?

For cart racing I would suggest the Miramar Speed circuit, it's a lot of fun - been there a few times

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-26-2003, 09:17 PM   #2
whiteboyslo
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 180
What I Drive: 04 Pontiac GTO - Yellow M6

FF Reputation: 2 whiteboyslo Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (11)
i'll be down in mid-December for winter break. i'd be down with getting together. maybe we could just meet up with some of the FJ so-cal peeps. they're pretty friendly

Mike
Old 10-26-2003, 09:25 PM   #3
BIGBADWORM
Focus Addict

Fan#: 517
What I Drive: 00 ZX3, 00 Dakota CC R/T

FF Reputation: 1 BIGBADWORM Good Standing Member
I'm up for whatever, whenever BLUE........I can pretty much do what I want when it comes to work so let me know and I'll be there. BTW, how's everything going for you with the fires right now?? I'm lucky living a lil north and on the coast. Hope all is well!
Old 10-26-2003, 11:14 PM   #4
bluebisz
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 48
What I Drive: 04 Pitch Black SVT with Euro packag

FF Reputation: 1 bluebisz Good Standing Member
Sounds good, we could def meet with the FJ so-cal guys as well, maybe just join in for one of the cruises they have in the LA area

I'll take a month off-work probably in December, so that time would work for me as well - altough for a good part I will be out of the country. Jeremy, until Mike is around, what do you think about some go-cart racing? I joined the Miramar speed circuit and it's a lot of fun

As for the fires, it was getting a little hairy as I live very close to the 805/52 intersection in UTC. Throughout the day we were watching the news with my sis - she came over from PB - and at one point I almost started to pack up. Now it seems that it won't get closer - altough 52 is closed which is only about 3 miles from me.
Old 11-19-2003, 12:25 PM   #5
whiteboyslo
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 180
What I Drive: 04 Pontiac GTO - Yellow M6

FF Reputation: 2 whiteboyslo Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (11)
hey, WORM. i've been trying to talk something up with the guys over at FJ. nothing seems to be up yet, but we might be meeting at the races at the Q the friday after thanksgiving. i'll let you know if it's a definite yey or ney when i hear more. just though i'd let you know.

Mike
Old 11-19-2003, 12:48 PM   #6
BIGBADWORM
Focus Addict

Fan#: 517
What I Drive: 00 ZX3, 00 Dakota CC R/T

FF Reputation: 1 BIGBADWORM Good Standing Member
Yeah sounds good, thanks for the heads up. Keep me posted.

Bookmarks & Social Networks

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.