Orlando Speed World Drag Race Video, come watch! - Page 2 - Focus Fanatics
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Focus Fanatics > Ford Focus Racing Discussions > General Racing Chat

General Racing Chat Use this Forum to discuss everything from launching off the line and four wheel drifts, to telling your favorite race tale. (Posting Rules)

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 07-23-2004, 11:54 AM   #11
RemixTuning
Focus Jr. Enthusiast

Fan#: 7218
What I Drive: 2005 Ford Focus ZX4

FF Reputation: 1 RemixTuning Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Well, i've got some good news. For those who havent been able to see the video, im going to be setting up a website with 3 different versions (WindowsMedia, Quicktime, & RealMedia) so that there may be a better chance of one of the formats playing properly. I may head back to the track tonight to record some more races too if all goes well today.

At the moment im getting my webcast ready for tomorrow. If anyone is interested in watching check out www.alphaelectronics.us all day tomorrow to get some pretty sweet deals on various electronics. Im going to do a "featured product of the month" webcast every month for Alpha Electronics and Remix Tuning. Since im still feeling out the whole thing any feedback that you guys provide would be appreciated.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-23-2004, 11:56 AM   #12
bfocus4apple
Focus Addict

Fan#: 7499
What I Drive: 2006 Mazda 3

FF Reputation: 1 bfocus4apple Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Good video except for some parts where you can't see the left lane car at all. I have cable and played it on wmp. It's really easy to use to my opinion, tomake it into full screen just right click on your mouse and click on full screen or zoom to 200%
Old 07-23-2004, 09:23 PM   #13
scott77

Fan#:
Re: Orlando Speed World Drag Race Video, come watch!

Quote:
Originally posted by RemixTuning

1. Did the video play quickly for you when you pressed play?
2. Which version did you watch?
3. Did one of the versions not play for you?
4. If the video didnt play, are you using the newest versions of Windows Media Player and Quicktime?
5. What is your connection, Cable, DSL, or 56k?
1. yes
2. windows media
3. only tried windows media
4. n/a
5. faster (I think we have a T3 here at work)

stream quality was fine, but the video quality was bad...it kept zooming in on cars so you couldn't see who was winning, and it would only show the times for one car...i'd prefer to see times for both cars...

Bookmarks & Social Networks