Ivan Project Car - Page 5 - Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum > Ford Focus Discussions > Ford Focus Builds & General Showroom

Ford Focus Builds & General Showroom Post pictures and information of your Focus being built or your car images here. We want to see your Focus! More Images: Visit Our Online Ford Focus Gallery

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 03-30-2009, 11:55 AM   #41
zlatky
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 28190
What I Drive: Ivan Project Car

FF Reputation: 1 zlatky Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Talking

Quote:
Beautiful car and amazing story . I'll be shipping my 2.0L Sedan to you shortly for some of your amazing work ... Just kidding !!! hmmm maybe not !
Cheers mate! ;-) You wouldn't believe how many ppl have asked me to give advice for some mods, mod their cars, or even write a book one day (!) with all the mods I've done, and all the obstacles I faced etc. [Now that I come to think about it, it would sell like hot-dogs on a Super Bowl final or something! - lol!]...But I keep telling them all this: "It's better to save up money and buy some *really* cool / fast / powerful / whatever-pleases-*you*! / car *from the start*, than buying a....mediocre one, and then throwing...buckets of $ on it to make it a...Ferrari!"

...Many ppl also ask this: "Was it worth it?" Well, the answer ain't easy. I say "yes" and "no" at the same time! "No", because of what I wrote in the last lines of the above paragraph! And "yes", because if you have the "mod-virus" you know how it is when a part of your car is transformed to something really beautiful just before your very own eyes! The feeling is priceless really!

Well, if you are serious of bringing in your car over here, I can "hook you up" with all the mechanics / modders / etc that you'll be needing (and make you the best price too!) ;-) After all these years (and mods) you might say that I've come to know most (if not all) of them here in Greece! (If they had some good lookin' daughters I might have considered marrying them too, just to...erm...reduce certain costs! hahaha!). And as one of them wisely said once: "Ivan is a car that can make or destroy one's carrier in this business!"...So true that was!... ;-)

Think it over, and let me know...Just don't come on July-August though, because *everyone* will be...erm..."modding"...sand-castles at the beach!! (roflmao!) ;-D
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-29-2010, 11:29 AM   #42
zlatky
Focus Enthusiast

Exclamation

Hello again! Long time no see, heh!

Sorry I "disappeared" for so long, but strenuous developments have occurred in my life (some of which include some health issues, that I am currently dealing with). Anyway...I'll leave the sad part now, and get into the "juicy stuff"...

As you already know, Ivan was about to go under some (further) tuning of all sorts. After around 5-6 months of nothing much happening (due to my health condition), I found the energies / courage needed and got "back to business" with him. The whole process was quite tiresome for me, but in the end I, once again, managed to get things done as they should be...

...So, I am more than happy to announce, that we did it!!! I managed to get a whopping 5 1 2 WHP & 5 3 Kg. of TORQUE!!! After 5,5 years, 174 modifications in total so far (with total modification costs alone reaching 76k euros), and with countless working hours on the project (from all the people, modders, mechs, etc that you've already seen in the previous posts in here), Ivan has become, most probably, the most modified / powerful Ford Focus 2.0 mk1 (with an ST170-based engine!) on Earth!!!

Following, are the 2 sheets from the last dyno (completed on May 19th). When I find some free time, I will finish up the translation of the remaining mods, and post the whole mod-list in here so you can njoy also!

Until then, stay tuned, and FOCUSed!!!

Alex

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Old 05-29-2010, 12:06 PM   #43
whynotthinkwhynot
Captain TMI

Fan#: 18416
What I Drive: 05 ZXW; 02 Windstar; 13 C-Max SEL

FF Reputation: 270 whynotthinkwhynot Outstanding Standing Member whynotthinkwhynot Outstanding Standing Member whynotthinkwhynot Outstanding Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
Conversion: KgM x 7.233= ft-lbs.

52.9 = 382.6 ft-lbs.

Zlatky, I think you might need to change your signature !

Moderating everything now, let me know if I can help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the user formerly known as ZX3_Chick View Post
You're special aren't you.
Old 05-29-2010, 12:12 PM   #44
zlatky
Focus Enthusiast

Talking

Hehehe! You bet i will mate!...

[edit]: Done! :-P
Old 05-29-2010, 12:44 PM   #45
Dean-16
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 62602
What I Drive: 2004 Panther Black UK Edition

FF Reputation: 1 Dean-16 Good Standing Member
holy F U C K I N G $hit :O

sorry for swearing but that is just amazing. Well done!!
Old 05-29-2010, 01:05 PM   #46
zlatky
Focus Enthusiast

Exclamation

Cheers Dean!

Just so to make your life easier with the conversions, you might want to use this link which is quite handy in my opinion...:

http://www.onlineconverter.co.uk/ind...D=4&Go=Convert

Old 05-29-2010, 11:40 PM   #47
OceanGrown
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 58208
What I Drive: '01 Pitch Black ZX3

FF Reputation: 2 OceanGrown Good Standing Member
Make the haters bow.

To everybody I deal with at home, all I have to say, is SUCK IT HONDA.

Zetec Crew #306
Midwest Crew #44
Old 05-30-2010, 06:32 AM   #48
zlatky
Focus Enthusiast

Wink

And bowed they have at the streets, trust me!...

...Honda, BMW, Mercedes, Mazda, Porsche - u name it!...I wish you could only see their faces when (initially) they don't move to the right lane when I am at their tails, but they decide to..accelerate instead!...Well, after a while I am...still there, u know? (lol!)...And when they do move rightwards, their jaw drops to the floor when they also see my daughter's empty bucket buckled-up at the rear seat!...Priceless!!!

...An...everyday family Ford-car disappears in the horizon after that. Kinda humiliating I guess!...
Old 05-30-2010, 10:12 AM   #49
OceanGrown
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 58208
What I Drive: '01 Pitch Black ZX3

FF Reputation: 2 OceanGrown Good Standing Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by zlatky View Post
And bowed they have at the streets, trust me!...

...Honda, BMW, Mercedes, Mazda, Porsche - u name it!...I wish you could only see their faces when (initially) they don't move to the right lane when I am at their tails, but they decide to..accelerate instead!...Well, after a while I am...still there, u know? (lol!)...And when they do move rightwards, their jaw drops to the floor when they also see my daughter's empty bucket buckled-up at the rear seat!...Priceless!!!

...An...everyday family Ford-car disappears in the horizon after that. Kinda humiliating I guess!...
Oh this put a grin on my face.

Zetec Crew #306
Midwest Crew #44
Old 06-02-2010, 08:15 AM   #50
zlatky
Focus Enthusiast

Thumbs up

Hello!...

...Went to a CFH (Club Ford Hellas) meeting last Sunday after a long, long time, and managed to see "lost-but-not-forgotten" friends! We all had a great time, and took some pics of our rides under the...devastating heat (35oC+ at that time - oi! ). Following, are some Ivan-pics taken by friends and..."fans"! The quality ain't the best, but they are pretty clear I think-Njoy!
..................................................................................................................
[The "IBAN" on the plate is...photoshop-ed ofc! It means "Ivan" in Greek! Pronounced: "(h)Eee-v-'a'-n"]

Bookmarks & Social Networks
-->