Nor*Cal Wingstop G2G - Page 4 - Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace


Go Back   Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum > Regional Forums > South West Fanatics > Fanatics: NorCal

Fanatics: NorCal Regional discussion Forum for planning events and sharing information with all Members in the Northern California area.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-03-2009, 04:58 AM   #31
volcomstone1966
RIP 02 SVT 0209
 
volcomstone1966's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Fan#: 35104
Location: Tracy ,Nor-Cal, CA
What I Drive: 04 PWSC EAP SVT - 04 Kawasaki ZX6R

Posts: 3,932
Points 16,538, Level 82
Points: 16,538, Level: 82 Points: 16,538, Level: 82 Points: 16,538, Level: 82
Level Up 38% Completed
Level up: 38% Level up: 38% Level up: 38%
Forum Activity 11%
Activity: 11% Activity: 11% Activity: 11%
FF Reputation: 15 volcomstone1966 Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (45)
i love rain ..lol i have not washed my car since i think before the
the sac meet..the last time i really remember is the day of the tracy meet..
__________________
04 SVT EAP #1131 -POWERWORKS-Torsen-Clutch Masters-Top Speed-Massive-Brembo-Fifteen52-Steeda-UNDER CONSTRUCTION
2K14 Turbo Veloster
04 Kawasaki ZX6R
volcomstone1966 is offline  
    Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 03-03-2009, 12:06 PM   #32
norcalfocus01
Registered
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Fan#: 55603
Location: Manteca, Nor*Cal!, United States
What I Drive: White N Gold 2001 Sedan

Posts: 0
FF Reputation: 132 norcalfocus01 Excellent Standing Member norcalfocus01 Excellent Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (12)
hopefully it satys dry today and i'll wash her tonight.
norcalfocus01 is offline  
    Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-03-2009, 06:12 PM   #33
death_bomber
Aggresive Not Crazy
 
death_bomber's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Fan#: 39461
Location: Sacramento, CA
What I Drive: 2001 RED LX

Posts: 1,810
Points 5,686, Level 48
Points: 5,686, Level: 48 Points: 5,686, Level: 48 Points: 5,686, Level: 48
Level Up 68% Completed
Level up: 68% Level up: 68% Level up: 68%
Forum Activity 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
FF Reputation: 6 death_bomber Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (3)
i havent been able to wash cause the day i do decide it pours!!
death_bomber is offline  
    Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-03-2009, 09:10 PM   #34
Focus in the CP
Focus Addict
 
Focus in the CP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Fan#: 54886
Location: Cameron Park, CA
What I Drive: 2006 Scion xA - 1.5L of turbo fun!!

Posts: 1,041
FF Reputation: 5 Focus in the CP Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (10)
Actually, the weather websites are saying only 10% chance of rain on Saturday in the Stockton area, so it looks like I gotta wash the car! There was a 90% chance of a drive-by shooting in the Stockton area.
__________________
1/4 mile in TBD @ ?????? - Econobox Hot Rod!!!
Focus in the CP is offline  
    Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-03-2009, 11:42 PM   #35
Stooge
Focus Enthusiast
 
Stooge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Fan#: 41306
Location: Evanston, WY
What I Drive: 2004 CD Silve SVTF

Posts: 400
Points 2,691, Level 31
Points: 2,691, Level: 31 Points: 2,691, Level: 31 Points: 2,691, Level: 31
Level Up 61% Completed
Level up: 61% Level up: 61% Level up: 61%
Forum Activity 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
FF Reputation: 2 Stooge Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (3)
^^^hahahaha holy s hahaha thats funny stuff man...wow

Andrew
__________________
04 SVTF: AEM CAI, Flowmaster Exhaust, STS, Skunk2 Springs, Tom's Tune.
Kill list: Scion xA, Integra LS, Prelude SH (x3), Scion TC (x2), Mustang V6 (x2), RSX, 240SX SE, EK hatch LS swap, Civic DX, Taurus SHO, Del Sol, Mk3 Golf and growing.
Stooge is offline  
    Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-03-2009, 11:50 PM   #36
norcalfocus01
Registered
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Fan#: 55603
Location: Manteca, Nor*Cal!, United States
What I Drive: White N Gold 2001 Sedan

Posts: 0
FF Reputation: 132 norcalfocus01 Excellent Standing Member norcalfocus01 Excellent Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (12)
i dont think we'll et shot at wingstop, put if you guys want i can take down thru some parts of town where will :o

so anyone want to go to the hockey game?
norcalfocus01 is offline  
    Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-04-2009, 12:53 AM   #37
philsredsvt
Focus Addict
 
philsredsvt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Fan#: 41719
Location: Suisun Valley Rd., Afghanistan
What I Drive: my Red Panda

Posts: 1,421
Points 2,498, Level 30
Points: 2,498, Level: 30 Points: 2,498, Level: 30 Points: 2,498, Level: 30
Level Up 32% Completed
Level up: 32% Level up: 32% Level up: 32%
Forum Activity 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
FF Reputation: 2 philsredsvt Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
Not gonna make the hockey game, not my thang.
__________________
ZETEC crew #285
Fanatic Addict
Feeling the RUSH!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEEv1BlZd8A
philsredsvt is offline  
    Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-04-2009, 12:57 AM   #38
norcalfocus01
Registered
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Fan#: 55603
Location: Manteca, Nor*Cal!, United States
What I Drive: White N Gold 2001 Sedan

Posts: 0
FF Reputation: 132 norcalfocus01 Excellent Standing Member norcalfocus01 Excellent Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (12)
have you ever been to a hockey game? there really fun phil.

it cool if you dont want to i think my wife and i are going, she said to mention it and see if anyone else wanted come.
norcalfocus01 is offline  
    Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-04-2009, 01:01 AM   #39
philsredsvt
Focus Addict
 
philsredsvt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Fan#: 41719
Location: Suisun Valley Rd., Afghanistan
What I Drive: my Red Panda

Posts: 1,421
Points 2,498, Level 30
Points: 2,498, Level: 30 Points: 2,498, Level: 30 Points: 2,498, Level: 30
Level Up 32% Completed
Level up: 32% Level up: 32% Level up: 32%
Forum Activity 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
FF Reputation: 2 philsredsvt Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
Take pics norcal
__________________
ZETEC crew #285
Fanatic Addict
Feeling the RUSH!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEEv1BlZd8A
philsredsvt is offline  
    Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-04-2009, 01:39 AM   #40
Focus in the CP
Focus Addict
 
Focus in the CP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Fan#: 54886
Location: Cameron Park, CA
What I Drive: 2006 Scion xA - 1.5L of turbo fun!!

Posts: 1,041
FF Reputation: 5 Focus in the CP Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (10)
Oh, I have an empty passenger seat in my SVT if anyone wants to bring their sister, girlfriend's friend, or wife's sister. I'll be glad to chauffeur them.
__________________
1/4 mile in TBD @ ?????? - Econobox Hot Rod!!!
Focus in the CP is offline  
    Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Reply

Bookmarks & Social Networks

Tags
focus meet , g2g , nor cal , wingstop

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
WISCONSIN Meeting area for Busse Woods g2g on 7/14 CrazyMatt Great Lakes Fanatics 1 07-08-2007 04:09 PM
Centeral FL G2G Job4ACowboy Fanatics: Florida 31 04-19-2007 05:18 PM
Hock G2G Pintozx3 Great Lakes Fanatics 3 09-23-2005 12:33 AM
James Hock Memorial G2G 2004 - October 24th - St. Johns, MI Zoomer69 Great Lakes Fanatics 1 10-10-2004 08:46 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:04 AM.


Copyright 2002-2014 FocusFanatics.com. All Rights Reserved : Privacy Policy : Advertise Information

Focus Fanatics Ford Focus Forum offers many fun ways for you to engage with other Ford Focus Owners from across the world. Whether it be about the aftermarket performance modifications, technical how-to's, European tuned suspension or awesome fuel economy similar to the Audi S3, Ford Fusion and Acura TLX. You can find all Ford Focus and Focus ST related information here. Join our Ford Focus discussion forums and chat with local Focus enthusiasts in your area. Challenger Hellcat - Charger Hellcat